Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:33 PM

no, but it's better than gta liberty city stories

Slax_Vice86
  • Slax_Vice86

Vice City Pedestrian

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 10 March 2016 - 07:31 PM

I have just finished replaying it recently, and after thinking about it, it's tied for me with VC for my favorite GTA.

I simply feel that VCS has too many ups and downs for me to consider it better than VC; VCS has a lot of aspects that make it excel from Vice City(be it some points in the story, a couple of visual aspects, the red balloons, etc.), but also some others that make it considerably worse than VC(again, some points in the story, many textures, awful framerate, the other half of the radios)...

It's just that while VC my be a constant 8(just a random number), VCS is at times a solid 10, but then it drops all the way down to a 4, sometimes an 8, other times it's just a 6...

I think I'll keep my"Vice86", though.  :santa: VCS can have the title of"prettiest and most favorite sky of any game"title from me.

• UshaB likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Phill Bellic. The Universal L.E.O.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 March 2016 - 11:02 AM

It's my most liked 3D Era GTA Game. The Radio Stations won me over.

• UshaB likes this

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:47 AM

This game is my second favorite in the III era, following close after GTA III. The city is much more vivid and colorful, it feels more alive. You could say it's the 80s in its glory!

The only thing that spoiled the game for me was Lance Vance. He always screwed up things for Victor, and I can believe Victor would never get into half of the troubles he were in if it wasn't for Lance... Makes killing Lance in Vice City much more enjoyable...

• PhillBellic, Misunderstood and gluserty like this

gluserty
  • gluserty

GTA enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:32 AM

I don't think it's the best game (I don't want to choose a favorite game from this series; I'm glad they all exist), but there's a lot I like about it.

First off, there's more neon in the game and Vice City is more graphically impressive here than the original game, especially the changing colors of the sky (seems to me that the first game still has some of Liberty City's dankness in some spots).

I feel there's more content and it's longer than the first game.

A lot of what San Andreas offered carried over to this game which are the ability to swim, gang wars became empire building (which explains the constant attacks, as San Andreas had constant attacks), able to keep weapons after death, and purchasing custom vehicles.

I think the missions for both games are both excellent, since they're both multifaceted.

I don't know, I think this game is a great companion piece to the first game; I can't get enough of both of them.

• Arsen Vitiuk, Original Light, PhillBellic and 1 other like this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Unlocking the Clymenus suite and walking inside it for the first time and saw the view of the amusement park no game could come close

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users