Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you like GTAOnline Character Creation?

56 replies to this topic
Johan
  • Johan

Brb

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:23 AM

It's pretty lazy if you ask me, but again.. Online hasn't really lived up to the hype R* was building up for months.

• Awesom-0 likes this

blackindia
  • blackindia

blackindia78

• Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:41 AM

What everybody else said basically. It sucks on every level. Worst character creation of all games. Even multiplayer in IV was better! They tried to make something unique and cool but you cant even see what your are doing. The grandparents thing is a waste.

OP, I havent played the Sims but that looks very simple and effective and you can easily get what you like. Would be much better!

• Awesom-0 likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:57 PM

WWE Smackdown VS Row 2010 > GTA:Online.

• Fireman Sam likes this

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

I'd honestly be happy if we got Sims or Saints Row style character creation instead of heists.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

Nobody likes it. Anyoby that says they like it should be banned from opinions.

• godziller likes this

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:12 PM

Basically, everything is better than GTA onlines character creation. Everything

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:16 PM

I'm not one for petitions, but I'd petition the sh*t out of a petitions if there was a petition to get a creator that didn't suck.

• godziller likes this

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

Los Santos Fire Department

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:02 PM Edited by Fireman Sam, 22 June 2014 - 03:03 PM.

Nobody likes it. Anyoby that says they like it should be banned from opinions.

Freedom Of Speech remember

I'd honestly be happy if we got Sims or Saints Row style character creation instead of heists.

Heists is a waste of time, who's gonna wait that long?

GTA Online Creation is SH*T

TeleportUppercutSpam
  • TeleportUppercutSpam

hehe *flex*

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

GTAO's character creation is okay.. it could've been better if R* weren't hellbent on trying to be 'different'.

Being different isn't always a good thing, you could end up different and sh*tty. 

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:17 PM

The idea is unique. The implementation of it does suck. I managed to make a good looking character, so I'm am less bothered by it than I would be lol.

Soul Calibur, Sims, and WWE Character Creation is better than GTA5's character creation

The soul calibur character creation is a dope one.

My only fear is that if they start making their creation mode more like the Simms, people will continue to want other Simms-like changes that dampen the GTA vibe of the game...

Cause at the end of the day, what we look like don't stop any of us from getting sniped in the face :)

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:20 PM

The idea is unique. The implementation of it does suck. I managed to make a good looking character, so I'm am less bothered by it than I would be lol.

Soul Calibur, Sims, and WWE Character Creation is better than GTA5's character creation

My only fear is that if they start making their creation mode more like the Simms, people will continue to want other Simms-like changes that dampen the GTA vibe of the game...

Cause at the end of the day, what we look like don't stop any of us from getting sniped in the face :)

PREACH
  • RoyalRedXIII likes this

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:25 PM

GTA Online character creater isn't the best I've used, but with enough time & effort, I made quite a good looking character.

Group Hugs
  • Group Hugs

Anal Cannon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:27 PM

Unless your character is a girl, otherwise some people might think twice, as has it's happened to me before. :karmaeater:

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:30 PM Edited by RoyalRedXIII, 22 June 2014 - 04:31 PM.

Unless your character is a girl, otherwise some people might think twice, as has it's happened to me before. :karmaeater:
(You mixed up the quotes in your post. I fixed it here.)
  • Group Hugs likes this

The Byzantine Empire
  • The Byzantine Empire

Galan From Taa

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:37 PM

I think The Godfather 2's character creation is the best of all creations. Simple, detailed and various types.

You can even create a character same as you or a fat boss like Don Vito Corleone or a Mexican thug or an African mob, the choice is yours. GTA V's genetic creation is realistic but it is hard and boring, the character creation in a game should be simple like The Godfather 2's character creation.

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

personally, idgaf. i hide my face as much as possible.

NombreDeLaBeast
  • NombreDeLaBeast

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:51 PM

GTA Online character creater isn't the best I've used, but with enough time & effort, I made quite a good looking character.

This is gonna sound a hell of a lot like me being lazy...but why should I put so much effort into something that "might" look good, when previously made systems do it way better?

Otsd4rv4
  • Otsd4rv4

Yggdrasil

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:57 PM

After using Skyrims....GTA:Online CC was a let down. Nice original idea...but it was craptastic.

tsouryavong13
  • tsouryavong13

I lost on Jeopardy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:58 PM

Saints Row sh*ts on GTA's poor attempt at a unique character creation system.

I would be way happy if GTA onlines character customization was like Saints Row's. I had tons of fun creating my character however I wanted to. The possibilities were nearly endless. I loved the fact that I can change eye colors, put nail polish on if it was a female character, change facial features etc on Saints Row. I know the Saints Row series went down hill, but the customization is still far superior.

Hotfuzz128
  • Hotfuzz128

MetalUpYourAss

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:21 PM

0_0.jpgI agree with you

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:14 PM

In my opinion the character creator is ok when you experiment with it for a few minutes and once you get to know it,but I would prefer a more simple to use and more detailed character creator like in Sims.This is my character,I think I made him look ok:

0_0.jpg

KingJohn
  • KingJohn

♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:21 PM

Damn, if this game had WWE Character Creator that would be crazy.

Zanje
  • Zanje

Stand up guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:25 PM

Damn, if this game had WWE Character Creator that would be crazy.

Yeah it would (granted 90% of the playerbase would strut around looking like roided out gorillas but hey good for them), Too bad its not gonna happen :-/ but wasnt it mentioned that a better CC system is coming with next gen / PC release? or is that just something i made up?

Sayuri
  • Sayuri

🌊#BuySayonaraSurfboardonItunes🌊

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:43 AM

THIS
Sims/Saints character creator > Heists

AwesomeJokeGTA
  • AwesomeJokeGTA

GTA Player :D

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:45 AM

I hate it
I want it dead
I want its family dead
I want its dog dead
I want its house burned to ground

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:49 AM

Nope. I don't. I somehow managed to get BOTH of my characters(one male, one female) looking pretty nice, but it took a few hundred *randomize character* button presses.

I wanted just a basic character creator. You choose everything and make the character you want.

Anger Personified
  • Anger Personified

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:56 AM

I would very much so like to change my characters height and physique. As I'm not 5'6" with a slim build. As a former collegiate nose tackle I'm 6'5" and 275lbs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users