change radio lyrics

7 replies to this topic
Andy900
  • Andy900

Cyborg RR200

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:34 AM

I would change the letter of the gta vice city pc radius for the 10th anniversary lyrics, can someone tell me how.gta-vice-city-ios.jpg

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:16 PM

Could you rephrase this in English?

Savidge
  • Savidge

kinda still here

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:16 PM

...you want to change the radio station name? or change the station itself? Or change the font or something? It's kind of hard to understand what you said.

Andy900
  • Andy900

Cyborg RR200

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 November 2016 - 10:44 PM

...you want to change the radio station name? or change the station itself? Or change the font or something? It's kind of hard to understand what you said.

I think I reply late XD, Exactly change the source of the radio from gta vice city, I know it should edit the file "font.txd", but I do not know how   :( I want to know how to edit it?     !  Sorry for my bad english ! 

SMACKED!
  • SMACKED!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2016 - 11:14 PM

I think I reply late XD, Exactly change the source of the radio from gta vice city, I know it should edit the file "font.txd", but I do not know how   :( I want to know how to edit it?     !  Sorry for my bad english ! 

AFAIU

1) Download MagicTXD.

2) Open font.txd with Magic.

3) Extract the texture you want to edit.

4) Open Photoshop

5) Put the texture you want to edit in Photoshop or make one by yourself - download it if you desire to.

6) Save the texture you made and replace it with the one you want in font.txd

And it should work.

• Andy900 likes this

Andy900
  • Andy900

Cyborg RR200

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 November 2016 - 11:53 PM

AFAIU

1) Download MagicTXD.

2) Open font.txd with Magic.

3) Extract the texture you want to edit.

4) Open Photoshop

5) Put the texture you want to edit in Photoshop or make one by yourself - download it if you desire to.

6) Save the texture you made and replace it with the one you want in font.txd

And it should work.

Thanks, I'll try if it works for me   :p

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:46 AM

The response still doesn't make sense, what do you mean by change the radio? If by font, then that's nothing to do with radio.

If you mean name, then it's the gxt you need to edit, if it's the station itself, then it's the adf you need to change.

The font.txd covers all the fonts where that is used, if you want to change the font JUST for the radio but keep the normal font everywhere else, then you'll need to do some asi/dll work.
  • Jestic and iFarbod like this

Andy900
  • Andy900

Cyborg RR200

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 November 2016 - 07:36 PM Edited by Andy900, 13 November 2016 - 07:43 PM.

La respuesta todavía no tiene sentido, ¿qué quiere decir por el cambio de la radio? Si por el tipo de letra, entonces eso no es nada que ver con la radio.

Si se refiere a nombre, entonces es el GXT tiene que modificar, si es la estación en sí, entonces es el ADF tiene que cambiar.

El font.txd cubre todos los tipos de letra en que se utiliza, si desea cambiar el tipo de letra sólo por la radio, pero mantener el tipo de letra normal en cualquier otro sitio, entonces usted tendrá que hacer algún trabajo ASI / DLL.

Exactly I want to keep the source, Just change the radio, do you know how to create the ASI or Dell for the radio? I would appreciate it if it helps how to do it.   :happy:  " Sorry for my bad english"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users