First Job

101 replies to this topic
aMAYzing
  • aMAYzing

aMAYzing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:40 PM

I worked with my mom in an assembly line packaging stationary products.. ahh, I miss those days where I had no taxes cut out from my paycheck. LOL.

N7Operative84
  • N7Operative84

N7 Operative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:22 PM Edited by N7Operative84, 05 September 2014 - 10:18 PM.

My first job was at Kroger,  in my junior year in high school. I bagged groceries and pulled carts back in.

Murdick
  • Murdick

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:35 PM

Part time at a fish factory when I was 16. 

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by gtamann123, A week ago.

First money making venture was killing snakes in my neighbors yard's at a dollar a head when I was about 7 or 8 years old because our neighborhood was infested with garter snakes literally hundreds of them. My first "job" was A Baseball umpire when I was 15. Got paid between $25-$50 depending on age level per game for little league and $75 per game for travel ball. And would usually work about 5 games a week during the summer.

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Store Standards Associate at Wal-Mart. 1.5 years. Thank f*ck I quit two months ago.

Never working labor again. f*ck all that.
  • ShadowPerson likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

On my first job I was a janitor. And this was a very bad work. Because my boss didn't care about anything but his mind and was stupid as a donut.
I was working there during 6 months and then I quit. Though I didn't receive my last salary, because, as I said, he didn't care.
Now I work on a new job where I receive the monthly amount of old job money per day and I'm quite happy here.
Cheers!

Welcome to the forums!

Nice way to start off your posting journey ;)

EmSixTeen
  • EmSixTeen

Godfather

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Ireland

Posted 2 weeks ago

On my first job I was a janitor. And this was a very bad work. Because my boss didn't care about anything but his mind and was stupid as a donut.
I was working there during 6 months and then I quit. Though I didn't receive my last salary, because, as I said, he didn't care.
Now I work on a new job where I receive the monthly amount of old job money per day and I'm quite happy here.
Cheers!

Worked a month to help out a previous boss after I handed in my notice, so that he could have time to replace me. Never got paid, got advice from Citizens Advice Bureau and a union to the effect that my best possible outcome would be to get that pay back and no more, through a court case that I'd have to pay out of my pocket for. Mental, it momentarily ruined my life and he just managed to.. get away with it.
  • Darth Absentis likes this

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

Hazardous Environments

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

Worked on a restaurant as a waiter, the first days were so stressfull that I almost quit.

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

RIP PS3 copy !

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted A week ago

That is gonna be kinda hard question to answer.

First vacation job was at a place were they dealt with growing azalea's.

Then after that i followed halftime education, thus working 4 days in the week at a place revolving around gardining and placing gardens.

Fmand my first temporarly job was working in tabaco fabric.

Professor SmackaDabbah
  • Professor SmackaDabbah

Dananananananana she really loves to break

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

I worked at a little corner convenience store. 14 years old, completely under the table, cash in hand. Because of that I would be doing things like handling and selling cigarettes, knives and commercial chemicals even though I was clearly underaged. It wasn't bad, but my mum had signed me up without my knowledge and I wanted to to focus on my studies so I quit after around 9 weeks. If I stayed I would have been let off 2 months later when the store underwent new management.

Audi
  • Audi

ヤクザ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Hong-Kong

Posted A week ago Edited by Audi, A week ago.

First legal job was as an assistant to the auto detailer at a Toyota dealership during college.

First actual job though was as general labor for my uncles masonry company during summer vacations in HS. Got paid cash under the table as it was illegal to have a full time job like that when only 15 but it was nice. In those 2 and a half months I made more then the other kids that worked year round part time jobs during HS.

jerryinohio78
  • jerryinohio78

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

First legit job was at a radio station working Sunday mornings.
  • Darth Absentis likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users