Photo

BF Surfer cruisers

1,002 replies to this topic
billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

*WMCC Leader**SURF Commissioner*

• WMCC
  • Canada

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:16 PM Edited by billypilgrim69, 25 July 2014 - 09:17 PM.

I'm not certain about naming my vans, but I'm sure that you absolutely should get a rusty one! It's a must! I hope you know all the spawn points, it's not very hard. I remember the times, when Billy helped me to get one. 

By the way, where is he? 

Where is who? me?  Right here!  I was looking for you this morning online! :cool:

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:19 PM

What the F is going on! I was online for at least 2 hours causing mayhem. What a shame! Not sure if something went wrong, but I'm sorry if it was caused by me... 

Anyway, I can't be on today, not at home for entire weekend. Visiting my parents-in-law. Praying for your support and all that stuff, gentlemen. 

• billy-pilgrim likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:00 AM Edited by RowanSane, 26 July 2014 - 04:04 AM.

"Saving Lt. Hei3enberg""The Cruise with No Name"
An Xbox surfer production

Tomorrow from 9am (Sat 10pm UK 5pm USA east). A peaceful cruise, for peaceful people. Late arrivals welcome (you know, since that's a Sunday 7am start for eastern Australia).

Edit! Didn't see page 9 before posting....title rendered inappropriate...start time changed too.
  • hei3enberg and billy-pilgrim like this

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Commissioner - SURF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:04 AM

A peaceful cruise, for peaceful people.

Just say "No monkeys allowed"

I can take it. I'm a big boy.

• RowanSane and billy-pilgrim like this

Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

PBMO Lieutenant, WMCC Lieutenant, SURF Alumnus

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:05 PM Edited by Local Crazy Man, 26 July 2014 - 11:10 PM.

If it makes you feel better Blind, I managed to destroy all Surfer vans and most crew members within the first five minutes (unintentionally); all of this courtesy of a stray grenade, although I initially thought I had selected the fireworks launcher... She/I had been drinking heavily at the time.

Then, there was my firetruck/armored truck chase...

...and shortly after, I drove a pickup into a propane tank in Grapeseed, thinking it was merely a prop and not a live gas tank.

So, that happened. Also, I tried my microphone (which chose to work)!

Van Names: Until now, I had not named them. Now I have; Lucille (my roof-racked original) and Lucille 2 (my "neat" one w/o a rack or headlight covers).

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

0_0.jpg
The aftermath of LCMs 'drunken grenade' incident...
  • Local Crazy Man likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:02 AM

So there's a couple of surfers entered in the forums 'wild west showdown', which is nice. Most liked car gets a wild card entry into the ultimate championship showdown....

Mines on page 4. Just by the way, apropos of nothing... :monocle:

Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

PBMO Lieutenant, WMCC Lieutenant, SURF Alumnus

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:03 AM

1. Pisswasser is surprisingly strong. :beerhat:

2. No one said ONE THING about my pretty Summer dress. :sarcasm:

3. I'll be utilizing Passive Mode more often during cruises. ;)

By the way, after examining the "Smiley" selection, I just LOVE there's options for those that are Anti-Thompson and Anti-Hillary! :jackthompson: :clinton:

• RowanSane and billy-pilgrim like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:14 AM

Ack, missed another cruise... Have been concentrating on ranking up 2nd character, and finally unlocked crates yesterday so had to jump sessions until I got my beer hat. Couldn't let that opportunity pass.

Catch yer next time - if LCM doesn't get you all first.

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:13 PM

Jesus, my weekend away from xbox and I missed all the fun. It was only a question of time when accident like this is going to happen. I'm glad it was not me, because usually I'm suspicious trigger-happy guy with sawn-off. 

I like that shot with van evacuation btw.

Sorry that I missed all this, family things are serious. 

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:31 PM

2. No one said ONE THING about my pretty Summer dress. :sarcasm:

2nibipt.jpg
Suspect identified as female, wearing a pretty summer dress.
  • hei3enberg, Blind and Mute, billy-pilgrim and 1 other like this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

One of Supanaut's excellent emblems.
1zm1g2a.jpg
On an Injection
ergbvo.jpg
Paradise!
  • hei3enberg, billy-pilgrim, Local Crazy Man and 1 other like this

Whatzizname
  • Whatzizname

I'm a Brony Still, So What?

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:22 AM Edited by Whatzizname, 28 July 2014 - 08:23 AM.

0_0.jpg
The aftermath of LCMs 'drunken grenade' incident...

Ah Yes That cruise, It was fun, and annoying at some points

Within minutes of the cruise starting There was LCMs Drunken Grenade incident.

In the shot above I was driving the Dune loader. I parked it next to the Petrol Pumps, of which exploded for no reason as soon as I exited the vehicle.

We then started driving towards the Braddock Pass, where I narrowly missed rear ending you guys more than once

We soon arrived at Grapeseed, where in under a minute a police car hit my van, putting a nasty scrape on the driver side, and making the door sit out from the body.

I decided to move my van and within seconds of exiting the van got hit on the other side by another police car

(Thanks to whoever robbed that Armored truck for bringing the cops along) 

At this point I finally got some luck when a Ute was dropped on a propane tank and the explosion just missed my van.

We soon reached some sort of dock and did some Flying Boating, On the first drop I got thrown from the boat and almost died upon impact with the water.

At that point I noticed that a boat was beached and while putting it back in the water, Billypilgrim put another one back on the beach. I got a Dune Loader stuck on a rock trying to dislodge the boat

We eventually went to the lighthouse to jump the cliff as normal.

When trying to get a car i got run over three times, and killed twice.

A few vehicles later I had the police on me and got ditched by the rest of the crew. 

I left not long after getting to the city.

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:35 PM

Billy, I'm quickly snoop offline to make some shoots for tutorial. I'm planning to write mini strategy guide how to use that roof with the possibility to piss off entire lobby. We're going to need park 2 tanks, one on the roof nearby, another concealed but with close parachute proximity. Upper part of the roof should be stickied and we should park baller with ignition bomb near to the building. But first I'm going to need the map

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

• WMCC
  • Canada

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:47 PM

Billy, I'm quickly snoop offline to make some shoots for tutorial. I'm planning to write mini strategy guide how to use that roof with the possibility to piss off entire lobby. We're going to need park 2 tanks, one on the roof nearby, another concealed but with close parachute proximity. Upper part of the roof should be stickied and we should park baller with ignition bomb near to the building. But first I'm going to need the map

Jebus you've really fallen of the wagon hard eh buddy! lol.  

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

No, I'm too tired for that. And this auto-correcting piece of machinery is annoying me. Peace. No killings tomorrow, let's do mini cruise with free-roam activity in closed crew.

supanaut
  • supanaut

Double O.G.

• WMCC
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:00 AM Edited by supanaut, 30 July 2014 - 02:34 AM.

Really liking how the Mr. Bubblehead emblem works on the shirts and vehicles.
SURF_shirt_A_zps636004a1.png

Also published a new emblem on the Social Club based on the HxC style.
Spoiler
  • RowanSane, billy-pilgrim and Gridl0k like this

Icebergg Slimm
  • Icebergg Slimm

أحب نفسك

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:15 PM

That would look good on my Rat Loader.

• supanaut likes this

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

• WMCC
  • Canada

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:58 PM Edited by billypilgrim69, 31 July 2014 - 07:58 PM.

I'll just leave this here...

0_0.jpg

Talyllyn
  • Talyllyn

Pacifist

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:02 AM Edited by Talyllyn, 01 August 2014 - 12:45 AM.

Hello Everyone!

I just applied to join. It's likely I'll stick with my current clan tags, but I'm keen to join you guys in your car meets and journeys! I just bought my surfer, and I'm loving it. She just needs some touch ups. I'm a PS3 player, but if anyone is ever up for a road trip or car meet on PS3, notify me!

Name's Rhineas on Rockstar Social club, poppybeater-jr on PSN. Don't ask..

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:37 AM

So, double rp weekend eh? Sounds like a playlist instead of a cruise for Xbox this weekend....

Usual hours, 9pm UK/4pm USA east on Saturday and Sunday nights.

Got a favourite race or deathmatch? Name it, and if its custom content link it, and I'll put something together.

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Commissioner - SURF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:38 AM

So, double rp weekend eh? Sounds like a playlist instead of a cruise for Xbox this weekend....

Usual hours, 9pm UK/4pm USA east on Saturday and Sunday nights.

Got a favourite race or deathmatch? Name it, and if its custom content link it, and I'll put something together.

I'm in. Maybe a boat or aircraft race?

Talyllyn
  • Talyllyn

Pacifist

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:59 AM

Small idea for the PS3 users. What if we had a race around the island. Vespucci beach. My speed boat, versus all your surfers. You take the highway around the island and.. I'll do the fastest possible whatever route, i guess?

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

• WMCC
  • Canada

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:10 AM

Small idea for the PS3 users. What if we had a race around the island. Vespucci beach. My speed boat, versus all your surfers. You take the highway around the island and.. I'll do the fastest possible whatever route, i guess?

I may be wrong but I don't think this would even be a competition.  The speed boat would probably be on its 3rd lap around the island before a surfer was even close to finishing 1 lap!

Talyllyn
  • Talyllyn

Pacifist

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:47 PM

I may be wrong but I don't think this would even be a competition.  The speed boat would probably be on its 3rd lap around the island before a surfer was even close to finishing 1 lap!

You'd be surprised. It took me around 45 minutes to round the island in the boat. Waves are a pain in the arse, and its just generally all around longer.

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Commissioner - SURF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:56 PM

You'd be surprised. It took me around 45 minutes to round the island in the boat. Waves are a pain in the arse, and its just generally all around longer.

Are you talking about the entire map when you say the island? Still a fair competition might be a surfer vs. the tug boat from IV. Something tells me the speed boat would smoke the surfers. Uh, smoke on the water if you will.

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:07 PM Edited by hei3enberg, 01 August 2014 - 01:16 PM.

Boat vs Surfer may sound ok, but it's doble xp weekend. I will be today in the closed crew lobby with SURF as active crew tag after 7pm uk. Will do missions and missions only. With enough quorum it will be nice to do Ls connection, I think.
I will review job db to find out best grinding job for rp, but should watn you: rp is capped to 5,000.

EDIT: After quick examination of job database, easiest missions for max RP are still the easiest chopper missions: Mixed up with coke, Trash talk, Defender. Sinking feeling is okay due to the very fast delivery of the SUVs. 

Anyway, here is the list.

Spoiler

Talyllyn
  • Talyllyn

Pacifist

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:55 PM

Are you talking about the entire map when you say the island? Still a fair competition might be a surfer vs. the tug boat from IV. Something tells me the speed boat would smoke the surfers. Uh, smoke on the water if you will.

Think the 25k piece of garbage would be fair competition? Lol.

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

Sorry to kind of break this dispute, but I'm online in joinable crew session for missions. Will invite on jobs everyone who is in session with me. 

With high probability I'll be AFC for 15 mins in next 30-40 mins for shower, feel free to continue without me and don't leave. 

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Commissioner - SURF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:14 PM Edited by Blind and Mute, 01 August 2014 - 07:20 PM.

Think the 25k piece of garbage would be fair competition? Lol.

More so fair than a watercraft designed for speed? Yes.

But it was just a joke. Slow boat vs slow van is a better competition.

EDIT: Sorry for getting off topic, I'll keep it surfer related.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users