BF Surfer cruisers

726 replies to this topic
hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:29 AM

Theoretically, yes. I'm not as good as I used to be, but still sniping people from time to time. No more than 10-15 kills per session and now I'm really lazy and using 1-3 places. My favourite is the tallest building with nice view to Eclipse, boulevard and LSC. Due to its height, I can only see vehicles near lsc and eclipse, but it's still okay. And there is a nice place right above the tank spawn at the blvd — cargobob a tsnk to the roof and spawn kill twankers for good. Vent shafts are providing good cover for your tank, but its tricky to maneuver. I used to survive there against 2-3 tanks, not sure about now.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Here for the magic touch..

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:19 AM

Swarm melee killing would be awesome if we all co-ordinated "Off Radar".

Count me in for the robbing spree too, I only have a Youga (seats 2) unfortunately.

• hei3enberg likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:42 AM Edited by hei3enberg, 20 July 2014 - 11:45 AM.

I think we can easily coordinate off-radar, yes. But operating in Downtown would not require that: using bikes and fast cars will do. Or even more insane idea: parachute down and beat sh*t out of some guy. I used to drop suiciders covered in stickies at tanks, which is hilarious.

Youga is no help in that, sadly. Paradise will do, if rear doors are usable. Its kind of SURF style.

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

Yes and I got lost when all of you were in subway like a damn noob. Good times.
Next time we need to go for that robbing spree: fully modding Speedo or some 4 place van and rob stores when 2 guys at the back firing mgs. I heard some guys did 8 shops. Probably we can beat it.

I'll pick up a paradise and mod it up. When is everybody available to do this?

Why not today at 9UK?

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

**WMCC Leader** & **Lieutenant Surfer Dude**

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:20 PM

I work at exactly that time!  I'm not available today until around 2 am GMT.  How about tomorrow at 9 gmt?

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:23 PM

Fine for me. Tomorrow then. But if some people are up today, I will be in closed crew or invite session. Just join or invite me

supanaut
  • supanaut

Double O.G.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:53 AM Edited by supanaut, 05 September 2014 - 03:48 AM.

As you may see, topic is still under construction. Please provide any additional info and feedback here or PM me. 
Here is the list of our recent needs:

We also need some fancy signatures, so please post them here. We will include them in our signature selection in first post. 

Spoiler

• RowanSane, hei3enberg, Blind and Mute and 2 others like this

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Very Ape, Very Nice.

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

As you may see, topic is still under construction. Please provide any additional info and feedback here or PM me. 

We also need some fancy signatures, so please post them here. We will include them in our signature selection in first post. 

Spoiler

This is awesome man, I really appreciate you making one for me! I'll be rockin' this sig for a long while.  Thanks again.

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:44 PM

Spoiler

Very Cool!  Can you take the "69" off the end of my name?

• hei3enberg likes this

Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

SURF & WMCC Crew Lieutenant, Windsor Real Estate Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:07 PM

Impressive signatures!

• supanaut likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:14 PM Edited by hei3enberg, 22 July 2014 - 11:32 PM.

Spoiler

WOW WOW WOW MAN! 

Loved it! I will post generic sig for the crew to use, but you just did something amazing! 

It looks like I should start visiting GA (griefers anonymous). Last night Bily was offline and I decided to snipe some people. Again.  I lost my feeling of time and suddenly realised that I'm in a tank engaging everything, surrounded by red dots. Some just strangers, some my old friends from killing crew. Madness. 3 deaths, more than 30 killings. Long range, tank, C4 traps. I took out 2 guys in a Buzzard couple of times in a row. I parked my tank on the roof at Vinewood blvd spawnkilling tanks. Jesus, even that term is insane. Spawn-killing tanks. 

I need help. I need to get to some peaceful cruise. Just Surfers, maybe some classic. Maybe water or off-road. 

• WesternMotorcycleCo., billy-pilgrim and supanaut like this

supanaut
  • supanaut

Double O.G.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:31 PM Edited by supanaut, 22 July 2014 - 11:32 PM.

BFS_BPsig_zps178a8e9e.png

Code:

[center][url=http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/bf_surfer_cruisers/][img=http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/eightball_TIKI/GTAV/BFS_BPsig_zps178a8e9e.png][/url][/center]
  • billy-pilgrim likes this

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:47 PM Edited by TPenterprise, 22 July 2014 - 11:48 PM.

Is there ever any PSN cruises? Haven't been part of one since I joined 

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Very Ape, Very Nice.

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:33 AM Edited by Blind and Mute, 23 July 2014 - 12:48 AM.

The PS3 side of the crew isn't as active as the Xbox side. I would host if I had the game on ps3, if you want to try to start one I would post when you  wanted to cruise on this page, the appreciation thread and on SC. Best of luck!

EDIT: If you don't want to host contact some of these PSN peeps and see if they're willing.

SC: HIG6241 PSN: facebookmyarse ... (commissioner)

SC: dubmonki PSN: dubm0nki (commissioner)

SC: nomad0202 PSN: nomad0202 (lieutenant)

SC: OllieJ99 PSN: iStealthRapidz (lieutenant)

there are plenty more psn members as well but those are the higher ups. (I believe mistershankly is PSN as well, but in any case that's their SC account.)

• WesternMotorcycleCo. and hei3enberg like this

supanaut
  • supanaut

Double O.G.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:57 AM

Impressive signatures!

Oops, sorry Crazy Man, I missed yours on the original post

BFS_LCMsig_zps87fe9384.png

Code:
[center][url=http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/bf_surfer_cruisers/][img=http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/eightball_TIKI/GTAV/BFS_LCMsig_zps87fe9384.png][/url][/center]
  • hei3enberg, Blind and Mute and Local Crazy Man like this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:50 AM

The PS3 side of the crew isn't as active as the Xbox side. I would host if I had the game on ps3, if you want to try to start one I would post when you  wanted to cruise on this page, the appreciation thread and on SC. Best of luck!

EDIT: If you don't want to host contact some of these PSN peeps and see if they're willing.

SC: HIG6241 PSN: facebookmyarse ... (commissioner)

SC: dubmonki PSN: dubm0nki (commissioner)

SC: nomad0202 PSN: nomad0202 (lieutenant)

SC: OllieJ99 PSN: iStealthRapidz (lieutenant)

there are plenty more psn members as well but those are the higher ups. (I believe mistershankly is PSN as well, but in any case that's their SC account.)

Maybe in some time I will be on PS side of the crew, but I'm not sure. Still not certain should I go for PS4 or One. What raises a question. 

Gentlemen, what is your next platform? Are you going current (next) gen with GTA?

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

Maybe in some time I will be on PS side of the crew, but I'm not sure. Still not certain should I go for PS4 or One. What raises a question. 

Gentlemen, what is your next platform? Are you going current (next) gen with GTA?

PS4! I already have mine. More powerful than XB1 and the controller is way better (Ive tried both). Also Sony said at E3 that theres "something special" coming for PS4 users on GTAV. There's speculation that it will be free as part of the PS+ games.

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Very Ape, Very Nice.

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:34 PM

I've already bought a PS4 and I'm really enjoying it. 

Also after seeing what developers could do with 10+ year old hardware on the 360 and the PS3 towards the end it makes me wonder what games will look like near the end of the Xbone and PS4's lifetime.

• hei3enberg likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:18 PM

Yeah, i only can imagine new opportunities.
This way I should get PS to play with the crew. I'm not into platform holiwar at all, but I wish Polifony finished new Gran Turismo ASAP. There is at least beta Forza 5 on xbox. Being Forza loyal I'm thinking to switch to GT. More wheels, that are cheaper. By the way, GTA and Forza are the only games I play.
  • Blind and Mute likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:39 AM

So I've been a bit distracted playing BioShock... Heisenberg we'll get you back on the path of peace with a cruise this weekend.

When I go new gen it'll probably be ps4. Probably not until around Christmas though - money is tight and my Xbox live is paid up until mid December...

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:40 AM

well I've been trying to decide which platform I'll be going with and given that it seems like everyone is going ps4 it's going to be an easy decision.

Whatzizname
  • Whatzizname

Brony and Proud

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:12 AM Edited by Whatzizname, 24 July 2014 - 07:24 AM.

I Love all those Signatures in the posts. Also When will the next cruise be? I wanna be in this one as I missed the last because of my unusual sleeping hours I picked up from Florida

EDIT: Also Pegasus got some new wheels and Xenon Lights

IMG_1114.JPG

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:44 PM Edited by hei3enberg, 24 July 2014 - 06:46 PM.

Pegasus got new rides?!
Or do you call your van by name and this name is Pegasus?
Damn, I'm lost.

Edit. I'm slow: you're talking about new mods at LSC, am I right?

Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:58 PM

Supanaut, these are spectacular! Thank you so much for adding mine!

Hei3enberg: Being a griefer is a natural part of GTA play; I think you're good as long as cruises don't turn into a bloodbath. This past week, I finally got fed up and started using tanks against people in the lobby, along with the Buzzard that I use to fly back to LS from Paleto Bay.

Frankly, after getting sufficiently pissed off at reading the news (or radio, or TV, or life), I find that a little time creating chaos in the lobby (against total strangers) is just what the doctor ordered... plus, I've been waiting for that moment when the memo box reads "Local Crazy Man is going psycho."

• hei3enberg and billy-pilgrim like this

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Very Ape, Very Nice.

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

I was in a public lobby with heisenberg,  I grabbed a tank and went after other players with no regard of bad sport warnings. It's contagious!

• hei3enberg, billy-pilgrim and Local Crazy Man like this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:04 PM Edited by hei3enberg, 24 July 2014 - 10:31 PM.

I was in a public lobby with heisenberg,  I grabbed a tank and went after other players with no regard of bad sport warnings. It's contagious!

Damn, I'm spreading infection! I was sniping people in that session and then grabbed a tank also. That was serious massacre. Like that situation with cops and Jason Voorhees masks: sawn-off was lethal. One shot one kill. BTW, that smoke grenades are messing with auto aim, at least in my case. Can't cook. Died couple of times because of that. 

Local Crazy Man: I never killed anybody during cruises by intention or without their permission. Mostly accidents and some of them are hilarious. Like I touched Billy's bike yesterday and in next couple of secs he died from collision with traffic. 

• Blind and Mute likes this

Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:20 PM Edited by Local Crazy Man, 24 July 2014 - 11:25 PM.

No accusation intended, Hei3enberg! My apologies; Typically, I'm the accident-prone one during cruises.

I guess what I meant was: Rain Hellfire upon them without discretion or discrimination. Otherwise, how will they learn if we don't teach them?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go online and get delinquent.

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:24 PM

Yeah, that's the plan! Shame you wasn't on that underground cop massacre. I think we should repeat that. 

• billy-pilgrim likes this

Whatzizname
  • Whatzizname

Brony and Proud

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:54 AM Edited by Whatzizname, 25 July 2014 - 12:58 AM.

Pegasus got new rides?!
Or do you call your van by name and this name is Pegasus?
Damn, I'm lost.

Edit. I'm slow: you're talking about new mods at LSC, am I right?

not long after joining the thread i thought I would name my surfer after seeing that others had named theirs
Right now i have 4 surfers they are named Pegasus, Alicorn, Unicorn and Pony

2 boarded, 2 clean, i am thinking about getting a rusty

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:12 PM

I'm not certain about naming my vans, but I'm sure that you absolutely should get a rusty one! It's a must! I hope you know all the spawn points, it's not very hard. I remember the times, when Billy helped me to get one. 

By the way, where is he? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users