BF Surfer cruisers

224 replies to this topic
hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX lieutenant

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 days ago

Theoretically, yes. I'm not as good as I used to be, but still sniping people from time to time. No more than 10-15 kills per session and now I'm really lazy and using 1-3 places. My favourite is the tallest building with nice view to Eclipse, boulevard and LSC. Due to its height, I can only see vehicles near lsc and eclipse, but it's still okay. And there is a nice place right above the tank spawn at the blvd — cargobob a tsnk to the roof and spawn kill twankers for good. Vent shafts are providing good cover for your tank, but its tricky to maneuver. I used to survive there against 2-3 tanks, not sure about now.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

password123456

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Swarm melee killing would be awesome if we all co-ordinated "Off Radar".

Count me in for the robbing spree too, I only have a Youga (seats 2) unfortunately.

• hei3enberg likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 days ago Edited by hei3enberg, 2 days ago.

I think we can easily coordinate off-radar, yes. But operating in Downtown would not require that: using bikes and fast cars will do. Or even more insane idea: parachute down and beat sh*t out of some guy. I used to drop suiciders covered in stickies at tanks, which is hilarious.

Youga is no help in that, sadly. Paradise will do, if rear doors are usable. Its kind of SURF style.

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 days ago

Yes and I got lost when all of you were in subway like a damn noob. Good times.
Next time we need to go for that robbing spree: fully modding Speedo or some 4 place van and rob stores when 2 guys at the back firing mgs. I heard some guys did 8 shops. Probably we can beat it.

I'll pick up a paradise and mod it up. When is everybody available to do this?

Why not today at 9UK?

billypilgrim69
  • billypilgrim69

*Lieutenant Surfer Dude* & *Commissioner: WMCC*

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

I work at exactly that time!  I'm not available today until around 2 am GMT.  How about tomorrow at 9 gmt?

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 days ago

Fine for me. Tomorrow then. But if some people are up today, I will be in closed crew or invite session. Just join or invite me

supanaut
  • supanaut

Double O.G.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A day ago Edited by supanaut, 3 hours ago.

As you may see, topic is still under construction. Please provide any additional info and feedback here or PM me. 
Here is the list of our recent needs:

We also need some fancy signatures, so please post them here. We will include them in our signature selection in first post. 

Spoiler

EDIT:
Updated with generic sigs

Spoiler
  • RowanSane, hei3enberg, Blind and Mute and 1 other like this

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

High Plains Drifter

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 14 hours ago

As you may see, topic is still under construction. Please provide any additional info and feedback here or PM me. 

We also need some fancy signatures, so please post them here. We will include them in our signature selection in first post. 

Spoiler

This is awesome man, I really appreciate you making one for me! I'll be rockin' this sig for a long while.  Thanks again.

billypilgrim69
  • billypilgrim69

*Lieutenant Surfer Dude* & *Commissioner: WMCC*

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 hours ago

Spoiler

Very Cool!  Can you take the "69" off the end of my name?

• hei3enberg likes this

Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

SURF Crew Lieutenant, Windsor Real Estate Property Scout

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 hours ago

Impressive signatures!

• supanaut likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 6 hours ago Edited by hei3enberg, 6 hours ago.

Spoiler

WOW WOW WOW MAN! 

Loved it! I will post generic sig for the crew to use, but you just did something amazing! 

It looks like I should start visiting GA (griefers anonymous). Last night Bily was offline and I decided to snipe some people. Again.  I lost my feeling of time and suddenly realised that I'm in a tank engaging everything, surrounded by red dots. Some just strangers, some my old friends from killing crew. Madness. 3 deaths, more than 30 killings. Long range, tank, C4 traps. I took out 2 guys in a Buzzard couple of times in a row. I parked my tank on the roof at Vinewood blvd spawnkilling tanks. Jesus, even that term is insane. Spawn-killing tanks. 

I need help. I need to get to some peaceful cruise. Just Surfers, maybe some classic. Maybe water or off-road. 

• TPenterprise, billypilgrim69 and supanaut like this

supanaut
  • supanaut

Double O.G.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 6 hours ago Edited by supanaut, 6 hours ago.

BFS_BPsig_zps178a8e9e.png

Code:

[center][url=http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/bf_surfer_cruisers/][img=http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/eightball_TIKI/GTAV/BFS_BPsig_zps178a8e9e.png][/url][/center]
  • billypilgrim69 likes this

TPenterprise
  • TPenterprise

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 hours ago Edited by TPenterprise, 5 hours ago.

Is there ever any PSN cruises? Haven't been part of one since I joined 

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

High Plains Drifter

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 5 hours ago Edited by Blind and Mute, 4 hours ago.

Is there ever any PSN cruises? Haven't been part of one since I joined 

The PS3 side of the crew isn't as active as the Xbox side. I would host if I had the game on ps3, if you want to try to start one I would post when you  wanted to cruise on this page, the appreciation thread and on SC. Best of luck!

EDIT: If you don't want to host contact some of these PSN peeps and see if they're willing.

SC: HIG6241 PSN: facebookmyarse ... (commissioner)

SC: dubmonki PSN: dubm0nki (commissioner)

SC: nomad0202 PSN: nomad0202 (lieutenant)

SC: OllieJ99 PSN: iStealthRapidz (lieutenant)

there are plenty more psn members as well but those are the higher ups. (I believe mistershankly is PSN as well, but in any case that's their SC account.)

supanaut
  • supanaut

Double O.G.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 hours ago

Impressive signatures!

Oops, sorry Crazy Man, I missed yours on the original post

BFS_LCMsig_zps87fe9384.png

Code:
[center][url=http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/bf_surfer_cruisers/][img=http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/eightball_TIKI/GTAV/BFS_LCMsig_zps87fe9384.png][/url][/center]
  • Blind and Mute likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users