BF Surfer cruisers

735 replies to this topic
hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:08 PM

For the "competing directly with other crews" do we have any ideas on which crew we would face and in what activity?

I can twank really good and fly chopper half of that good.

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

**WMCC Leader** & **Lieutenant Surfer Dude**

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:57 PM

For the "competing directly with other crews" do we have any ideas on which crew we would face and in what activity?

is that english? haha

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:00 PM Edited by hei3enberg, 30 June 2014 - 10:14 PM.

is that english? haha

Nope, it's twanklish. Language that was influenced by deep submersion into twanking sessions with ni**az passionate about moms of others. I also learned a lot about

Spoiler

On the matter of

Spoiler
.... There is a crew named that. I swear, if there is a reason for me to un-retire and continue that wild rampages, it's killing those bastards. 

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:35 PM Edited by TPenterprise, 30 June 2014 - 11:35 PM.

Any members who are active on PSN send me your IDs. I've been innactive in this crew for a while and don't even own a surfer anymore. I plan on getting one soon and getting a cruise going

• RowanSane and hei3enberg like this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:04 AM Edited by RowanSane, 01 July 2014 - 01:05 AM.

I had no idea really beyond the fact that its possible. I guess it would involve either actively challenging some other crew to a playlist or using the 'open' crew lobby for free roam battles. Not particularly my thing, just put it out there as an option.

Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

SURF & WMCC Crew Lieutenant, Windsor Real Estate Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:46 AM

I'm about to go scout some ideas for photo stuffs...The first location I had in mind was the Vinewood Sign; perhaps with enough of a Surfer presence and a wide enough angle, I think it could be done right.

I've also been house-hunting around the map, hoping for the day they might become available.

So, I guess if you get on within the hour, feel free to join in!

• hei3enberg likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

I'm about to go scout some ideas for photo stuffs...The first location I had in mind was the Vinewood Sign; perhaps with enough of a Surfer presence and a wide enough angle, I think it could be done right.

I've also been house-hunting around the map, hoping for the day they might become available.

So, I guess if you get on within the hour, feel free to join in!

Man, you may not believe it, but some of them ARE available now with new update!
Still, old apartments interiors for houses and max 6 car garages, but some of them are in sweet locations. Anyway, I'm not buying now. Considering the groundbreaking nature of that we should probably wait for some more high-end houses.

Please, post your ideas here and what about that tournament?

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Here for the magic touch..

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:36 PM Edited by Gridl0k, 01 July 2014 - 04:54 PM.

n/m

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Very Ape, Very Nice.

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:09 PM

Just an idea but for a crew activity I was thinking of  having a tdm where its redcoats vs. bluecoats where we would have a free-aim battle with just the muskets and antique calvary daggers. 

Does that sound interesting to anybody?

• RowanSane, hei3enberg, billy-pilgrim and 1 other like this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:54 PM

2m7huls.jpg
Moving to Paleto, gonna be a lot of beaches....
  • billy-pilgrim likes this

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:22 PM

0_0.jpg

Paleto Bay is Surf territory now!

• RowanSane, hei3enberg and Blind and Mute like this

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Very Ape, Very Nice.

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:28 PM

I'm in Paleto as well. SURFER HOUSE PARTY!
  • RowanSane likes this

Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:36 PM

Imagine my surprise to get on Facebook and find that houses started popping up... less than twelve hours after my declaration of house-hunting! Well played, R*...

I do plan to move to a house ASAP, although I need to free up GTA $ first (selling four cars, with a Shark Card likely joining in at the end of the week). Paleto Bay sounds most appealing, but I want to see that lone house in the Vinewood Hills too!

I'll be on in a wee bit; due to the nature of my (hopefully temporary) work at this time, I literally move from one house to another at any given time.

• hei3enberg likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:47 PM

Just an idea but for a crew activity I was thinking of  having a tdm where its redcoats vs. bluecoats where we would have a free-aim battle with just the muskets and antique calvary daggers. 

Does that sound interesting to anybody?

Yes, yes and YES again! We need to dress properly and select some DM ASAP! By the way musket is almost always 1 shot kill... 

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:28 PM

Not confirmed yet but the musket might be free aim anyway? I tried it out on Potshot and it didn't lock on - I was parked quite far back though...

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

Not confirmed yet but the musket might be free aim anyway? I tried it out on Potshot and it didn't lock on - I was parked quite far back though...

Hmmm... I only tried it SP and there was auto-lock feature. I'll check in MP later. 

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Very Ape, Very Nice.

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:36 PM

It locks on in MP.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:30 AM

Ah k. I must have been out of range.

Ok, what's a good location for a musket and sabre tdm? Anyone know a good map that exists or should we make one? Either way I doubt limited edition weapons (or any dlc weapons) will be choosable for forced or pickup so it'll have to be owned and trusting each other not to cheat. Unless....there's an independence day DM added.

I'm thinking a rural location with a few buildings?

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:33 AM

Ah k. I must have been out of range.

Ok, what's a good location for a musket and sabre tdm? Anyone know a good map that exists or should we make one? Either way I doubt limited edition weapons (or any dlc weapons) will be choosable for forced or pickup so it'll have to be owned and trusting each other not to cheat. Unless....there's an independence day DM added.

I'm thinking a rural location with a few buildings?

check this sh*t out. pretty cool.

http://gta-5-map.com/

I say we go total free roam

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:38 AM

like total civil war with route 68 being the mason/dixon line!

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:35 AM

Sounds fun billy. I've got an idea for a capture too. If its a hold, with overlapping bases and a victory score of one that should mean that grabbing the enemy object is an instant win. I think... Depends how big the bases can be though.

Malcot
  • Malcot

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

2m7huls.jpg
Moving to Paleto, gonna be a lot of beaches....

Me and my surfers are just up the road to you in the other six garage house. Definitely BF Surfer territory.
  • RowanSane likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:39 AM

0_0.jpg

Paleto Bay is Surf territory now!

Still not ready to sacrifice my 4 cars, but there is a nice beach that I may use as landing strip... So I'll be always close.

• RowanSane likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 July 2014 - 12:15 PM

All your procopio drive are belong to SURF!

Definitely this weekend will be themed Paleto Surf Party.
  • hei3enberg and Malcot like this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 July 2014 - 12:26 PM Edited by hei3enberg, 02 July 2014 - 12:27 PM.

Maybe after that we should start that civil war? And if we're not comfortable shooting each other, we can just spam in some public lobby ambushing guys using muskets while off-radar and dressed like blue/ redcoats until everybody got so pissed that they'll call their tanks on us.  :devil: I know that sound not like SURF, but if some guys are up with this, write me!

• Local Crazy Man likes this

Starscream_910
  • Starscream_910

Undercover Mod

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:04 PM

Hey guys I've just joined the crew, very happy to be a part of it and excited. Props to RowanSane, as it was his sig link that got me interested :-)

• RowanSane, hei3enberg and Malcot like this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:14 PM Edited by hei3enberg, 02 July 2014 - 05:23 PM.

Hey guys I've just joined the crew, very happy to be a part of it and excited. Props to RowanSane, as it was his sig link that got me interested :-)

Welcome mate! Disregard my message about creating mayhem in public lobbies, we don't do it. Usually. As fas as i know. At least not everybody.... Well, PM me if you're up, yeah. 

By the way... Limited time DLC won't be here forever, so if you want to purchase Sovereign bike but for some reasons don't like livery, there is a solution: IT CAN BE REPAINTED! 

Here is the link to howto/ request thread. Just pointing it out. 

In my non-expert opinion it is hardly a serious glitch and you won't be punished for it. I just modded some of my vehicles with new tyre smoke and can provide help for everybody, because I've got both Win8 (most simple platform for this) and Mac (still no need for that proxy).

• Starscream_910 likes this

Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:23 PM Edited by Local Crazy Man, 02 July 2014 - 05:36 PM.

I have moved my 2nd home to Paleto Bay; vacation house?  I'm hoping to take a sight-seeing stroll and see where other houses may pop up! (My fingers are crossed for Chumash).

I'm intrigued by the Civil/Revolutionary War idea; I'm unusually qualified for the Colonists/Confederacy's service (well versed in the subject to an extent due to my location).

As for mayhem in public lobbies, I try to steer it away from crew members should I happen to run into it or cause it. Usually, in my case, cause it... :panic:

statistic
  • statistic

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:30 PM

I'm going to be moving back up to Paleto Bay, just need to decide which cars I'm going to 'hide' in the extra 4 slots.  I understand that you can still access them for racing purposes, so it will be perfect for the cars I race, but never drive in free roam (entity, exemplar, schafter and jester).  I have not done my house hunting yet, tonight I'll probably go invite only and cruise around up there checking them out to see which I like better.

I repainted my Sovereign yesterday too, didn't even glitch it (imo).  I just used ifruit as normal, and selected black as the color.  It turns out more of a chromy blackish color, but it's cool looking.  I'd like to use the charles thing, but that's over my technical abilities, lol.

my bike:

0_0.jpg

• hei3enberg likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:42 PM

I'm going to be moving back up to Paleto Bay, just need to decide which cars I'm going to 'hide' in the extra 4 slots.  I understand that you can still access them for racing purposes, so it will be perfect for the cars I race, but never drive in free roam (entity, exemplar, schafter and jester).  I have not done my house hunting yet, tonight I'll probably go invite only and cruise around up there checking them out to see which I like better.

I repainted my Sovereign yesterday too, didn't even glitch it (imo).  I just used ifruit as normal, and selected black as the color.  It turns out more of a chromy blackish color, but it's cool looking.  I'd like to use the charles thing, but that's over my technical abilities, lol.

my bike:

You tricky bustard! I'll try to do it with my ifruit just for testing!

Can you help me with that slot numeration for organising purposes? I want to be on SURF territory too...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users