Photo

BF Surfer cruisers

733 replies to this topic
Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

SURF & WMCC Crew Lieutenant, Windsor Real Estate Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:56 AM Edited by Local Crazy Man, 29 August 2014 - 05:06 AM.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to Lake Vinewood Estates!

2v0k8xw.jpg

f5ddec.jpg

b97ziv.jpg

v5cv2s.jpg

Includes a cabana equipped with a Ping-Pong table, Dart board, and weights (amongst other items I may have neglected to mention)

2mqukw0.jpg

Second Story Diving Board from Upper Deck

67unmc.jpg

Patio and Pool Area overlook Lake Vinewood, Vinewood Hills, and the skyline of Los Santos

15hbhoo.jpg

The neighboring property is almost IDENTICAL to Franklin's Vinewood Mansion (The landscaping and driveway are different; no interior has been added yet)

wkigqv.jpg

Good Night!

*Note: The bottom floor has portions of the interior completed! I tried posting a photo, which I still have on Snapmatic, but it wasn't cooperating for this post. There are other houses around LS (and elsewhere, I imagine) that have portions of the interior completed. Here's hoping that becomes something meaningful!

Also: When playing as Trevor in Single Player mode, he will occasionally appear here, regaining consciousness on the patio after one of his benders...

I hope this proves interesting! If you'd like to see more, let me know; fellow leaders, I can move or remove this post if necessary.

• RowanSane, hei3enberg, Blind and Mute and 2 others like this

Whatzizname
  • Whatzizname

Brony and Proud

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:55 AM

I know this maybe a bit late, But Rowan, Is there a cruise Tomorrow, or Monday?

Myoyoy
  • Myoyoy

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:57 AM

To Swaggot9000 i apologise completely for my childish and stupid remarks over certain things and wish the westerns and the great BF Surfers (best crew online) all the best,so sorry dude!!

• RowanSane, WesternMotorcycleCo. and hei3enberg like this

Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:33 PM

Did a bit of sightseeing near Vespucci Beach and the Vespucci Canals... I found a rather nice selection of houses in that area, and I'll likely post those for the next installment of "The San Andreas Parade of Homes" feature.

• RowanSane and hei3enberg like this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:02 AM Edited by RowanSane, 31 August 2014 - 02:22 AM.

I know this maybe a bit late, But Rowan, Is there a cruise Tomorrow, or Monday?

Yes, let's. Hopefully you're free Monday?
Sunday night Xbox cruise!
10pm UK, 5pm USA east (2pm pacific). 7am monday aus east.
Surfers, cruising, photos.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:55 PM

A minor update to the cruise - I may be online earlier, if so I will open the lobby early and broadcast a message to say so. Possibly up to an hour early. Official start time remains as posted above. See you all in a few hours!

Whatzizname
  • Whatzizname

Brony and Proud

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:09 AM

Sorry I couldn't make it to the cruise today, i was called into work to fill in for someone who never arrived for the night shift, so i had to do his job before i went to school

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:31 AM

Wound up starting nearly an hour early....
amr02p.jpg
First in was Guy.
2vwrz84.jpg
Followed by Hei3enberg...
2hwmgdd.jpg
...who still had some fireworks.

msyhdl.jpg
Waiting for the sun...
24kxyjl.jpg
Waiting...

2b7ko6.jpg
Not your rich uncles boathouse.
3009u8g.jpg
Joined by Blind, Iceberg and Mand.

a1sefk.jpg
119ngqc.jpg
From the vineyards at sunset.

2qa4e4h.jpg
What's the hold up?
  • Blind and Mute, Myoyoy, Local Crazy Man and 1 other like this

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

**WMCC Leader** & **Lieutenant Surfer Dude**

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:20 AM

sucks i had to work today :angry:

Winonas
  • Winonas

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:24 PM

Questions about the mods for the BF Surfer, I know it's inherently slow, which of course is charming. However, I put engine level 4 in it, is the Turbo
helpful for climbing/traction etc? Transmission? What is your optimal specs for this vehicle?

Thank You! 🌞

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:34 PM

I prefer fully upgraded but without turbo as it sounds wierd. I can usually climb just as steep as if I had turbo

• Winonas likes this

Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:06 AM Edited by Local Crazy Man, 02 September 2014 - 07:06 AM.

Winonas: I prefer mine with everything on it. Turbo, EMS Level 4, etc.

It all comes down to a matter of preference, really. Both of mine are fully loaded (mechanically speaking), but I've previously read that there are differences between each model of the BF Surfer; I've read that the rusted ones offer better acceleration than the non-rusted and roof-racked variants. I'd go with what drives best (and what looks best) to you...

With the existence of three versions, it's a matter of testing to see which one works for you! And if you're like some of us, one is simply not enough...

• RowanSane and Myoyoy like this

Whatzizname
  • Whatzizname

Brony and Proud

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:06 AM

Winonas: I prefer mine with everything on it. Turbo, EMS Level 4, etc.

It all comes down to a matter of preference, really. Both of mine are fully loaded (mechanically speaking), but I've previously read that there are differences between each model of the BF Surfer; I've read that the rusted ones offer better acceleration than the non-rusted and roof-racked variants. I'd go with what drives best (and what looks best) to you...

With the existence of three versions, it's a matter of testing to see which one works for you! And if you're like some of us, one is simply not enough...

The rusty BF Surfers have a faster Acceleration, Mainly because it has a lower top speed. Due to the poor(er) engine Quality. The Clean one has a Higher top speed due to it having been repaired

• Local Crazy Man likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:41 AM

sucks i had to work today :angry:

Next week, billy :monocle:

My main has turbo on his brushed black steel and gold surf board model, but a lot less on his rusty (for roleplaying reasons mostly, I doubt I'd ever turbo my rusty). My alt doesn't have turbo unlocked...

Generally I give them the best mods I can, I don't know that they actually climb better but carrying more speed into the hill gets you further up before you run out of 'go'.... Then you have to resort to slaloming to fool the game you're climbing a gentler incline...

Whatzizname
  • Whatzizname

Brony and Proud

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:43 PM Edited by Whatzizname, 04 September 2014 - 12:47 PM.

I know this is off topic, But I got my computer fixed (for free). So I won't be borrowing my mums old Laptop and should be able to mod GTA IV on PC with some Mods. Apparently there is a modifiable surfer somewhere on the Garage.

10672365_273866026137791_278198049991863

This is what it looks like right now, Unfortunately I can't afford a case. So I hope i don't get dust in it.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:04 AM

There's really no such thing as off topic here, its for anything crew members want to discuss....at least that's my take on it. GTA related is probably good. So LCMs house hunting and Whatzs computer are both fine.

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:02 PM

Just saw this on Amazon best sellers

81WtJAvuA1L._SL1500_.jpg

• hei3enberg, Blind and Mute, billy-pilgrim and 2 others like this

Talyllyn
  • Talyllyn

Pacifist

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:10 AM

Just saw this on Amazon best sellers

If only they did an RX-7 and El Camino. VIVA EL CAMINO!

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:54 PM Edited by hei3enberg, 06 September 2014 - 09:56 PM.

I know this is off topic, But I got my computer fixed (for free). So I won't be borrowing my mums old Laptop and should be able to mod GTA IV on PC with some Mods. Apparently there is a modifiable surfer somewhere on the Garage.

10672365_273866026137791_278198049991863

This is what it looks like right now, Unfortunately I can't afford a case. So I hope i don't get dust in it.

Okay man, let me participate just a bit in your situation.  

First of all, don't be bothered about the case, just make sure about non-conductive environment that is surrounding your motherboard. Table is not a really good solution in your case, especially polished one due to possible static electricity. PM me for some "hillbilly-engineer solutions on that case", if you're in. And BTW, if you will add some proper isolation, you may really mount your MB on the wall. Here is your further reading on topic, my friend. 

Second. It's kind of rude to inform you, but I must that your HDD is inverted. Since it's not freaking Top Gun, place it properly. It's really dangerous for HDD to be placed like this, it will decrease lifetime and increase the probability of permanent data loss. Not to mention, money will be spent on new HDD, which you really don't want now. 

Third, what is with CPU fan? Check your CPU temperature under load, I really, I mean really don't like this fan and the way it is mounted on your MB. You may consider replacing it if your temp under load is over than 75C. And pay attention to the thermal grease. It's ground zero for high temp situations and common sense to renew it every 6-12 months if you're really loading your system. 

P.S. PM me if you've got any questions about this stuff, I will help. Feel free to ask any advice. 

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:12 PM

heisenberg are you getting V on PC? Hopefully swapping my PS4 for a PC next week would be good to have a few people to play with

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:17 PM Edited by hei3enberg, 06 September 2014 - 10:23 PM.

heisenberg are you getting V on PC? Hopefully swapping my PS4 for a PC next week would be good to have a few people to play with

Man, I've got no PC at the time and not planning to purchase it. The only PC in my house is my woman's laptop and it's definitely not suitable for gaming purposes. I've got MBP 17 and Air 11 + we share iMac. So you may see why I'm not planning to buy PC now... :)

Sorry, I was planning to get PS4 later this year (not sure about it). 

Talyllyn
  • Talyllyn

Pacifist

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2014 - 03:08 AM

if it means anything, I already got my gaming PC. I just need GTA V on the PC later.

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:03 AM

if it means anything, I already got my gaming PC. I just need GTA V on the PC later.

Sounds good man hopefully I'll be getting mine soon

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:00 PM

Hey guys sorry I haven't organised anything this weekend. I may be on his afternoon/evening but can't commit to a specific time, because of reasons.

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:51 PM

It look like there was no cruise today, but I managed to behave myself and my dot is still white. 

This is how I finished session at that small mt. Gordo lake at night. 

0_0.jpg

P.S. Who's driving what right now, what's your favourite car to go at the moment? I'm with Akuma. Really not using anything other than this beast. 

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Very Ape, Very Nice.

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:19 AM

Phoenix is my daily driver. Zentorno or Bati for racing.

• hei3enberg likes this

Talyllyn
  • Talyllyn

Pacifist

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:13 PM

Phoenix/Picador.

May end up glitching a car -r two- in. Gonna switch my Kalahari for a topless Kalahari.

• hei3enberg likes this

statistic
  • statistic

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:50 PM

I'm pretty much living in my Rhapsody these days.  I just got it a while ago, and I tend to go all in with whatever my newest car is until I'm sick of it, lol.  Next week it will probably be something else.

check out this bus I saw on the freeway last year.  Forgive the bad pics, best I could do while driving...

2013-09-22_14-52-53_265.jpg

2013-09-22_14-52-58_776.jpg

• hei3enberg likes this

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:14 PM Edited by TPenterprise, 08 September 2014 - 09:16 PM.

I'm pretty much living in my Rhapsody these days.  I just got it a while ago, and I tend to go all in with whatever my newest car is until I'm sick of it, lol.  Next week it will probably be something else.

check out this bus I saw on the freeway last year.  Forgive the bad pics, best I could do while driving...

2013-09-22_14-52-53_265.jpg

I looked at the picture without reading your post and thought "HOW THE f*ck DID HE GET THAT?!!?!?" Then I noticed it was a real picture  :lol:

Edit: I use flux which gives my screen a yellow tint and made it look like an in-game pic

• hei3enberg likes this

Talyllyn
  • Talyllyn

Pacifist

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:27 PM Edited by Talyllyn, 08 September 2014 - 09:29 PM.

I drive the Picador too much. Being an El Camino fanboy, what'd you expect?

Shame you dont get customisation. Not even anything to put in the truck bed.

Gib surf board, pls.

4922096546_8b03fde423_z.jpg

• billy-pilgrim likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users