BF Surfer cruisers

772 replies to this topic
WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:10 PM

Found a clean Surfer on my first try at the spawn. Got rid of the one with the ugly surf boards. Im tempted to buy 2 10 slot garages again - 1 for western bikes, 1 for surfers  :cool:

• hei3enberg likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:51 PM

Billy just decided to go for separate characters: one for SURF and other for WMCC. Sounds solid but I'm way too lazy to do that. It's better for me to wait for next property, than this crap with maxing out char again.

Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

SURF & WMCC Crew Lieutenant, Windsor Real Estate Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:54 PM

Ugly surfboards? UGLY SURFBOARDS!?!

Sir, I challenge thee to virtual fisticuffs.

• WesternMotorcycleCo., hei3enberg, billy-pilgrim and 1 other like this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:57 PM Edited by hei3enberg, 01 August 2014 - 09:59 PM.

I think any Surfer is good enough. It's nice to have a variety, so we can argue about which one is the best than about Surfer itself )

BTW, gentlemen, what's your account balance now? Expecting updates? I'm 3,1 mil today without any idea where to spend. 2nd char is promising but with all that stats... I've got no time. 

EDIT: Are there any ladies amongst us? I just thought about it. I always considered this as a kind of male club, so I'm sorry if I'm wrong. 

Spoiler

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:15 PM Edited by TPenterprise, 01 August 2014 - 10:16 PM.

"I'm 3,1 mil today "

lol peasant

17.5 mil on main character, 20 adders (12mil) stocked on second character

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:23 PM

"I'm 3,1 mil today "

lol peasant

Well, thank you. But can you enlighten me, what to do with money in this game after filling all the garages with the cars I love and purchasing all the Pegasus vehicles? There is nothing to buy in the game. No new properties over 1 mil, no seriously expensive cars or planes. I really purchased all of the outfits, tattoos and accessories. 

BTW, I don't really glitch and making honest dollar is time consuming. Especially when I've got no reasons for that anymore. 

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:39 PM

"I'm 3,1 mil today "

lol peasant

Well, thank you. But can you enlighten me, what to do with money in this game after filling all the garages with the cars I love and purchasing all the Pegasus vehicles? There is nothing to buy in the game. No new properties over 1 mil, no seriously expensive cars or planes. I really purchased all of the outfits, tattoos and accessories. 

BTW, I don't really glitch and making honest dollar is time consuming. Especially when I've got no reasons for that anymore. 

Yeah I know, I just made the most of the glitch and made sure I had enough to cover for the next few updates (a lot more updates). It's nice to have enough money to comfortably be able to go on a sticky rampage and always have max ammo. And since I only own bikes and surfers, both of which are cheap, I don't even spend a lot of money. Hopefully the next patch will have something to spend a few mil on!

• hei3enberg likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:53 PM Edited by hei3enberg, 01 August 2014 - 10:54 PM.

That's what I'm talking about! If it was not for Billy, I swear, I wouldn't touched any mission right now. The problem is even harder for me, because I don't use explosives often: I prefer to snipe people with a very great distance and altitude. I use RPG only when some lads are too close to my vantage point and I'm too lazy to change position or session, because the only thing I can hit from high altitude is the chopper. 

Yes I'm always setting traps when I'm sniping at some downtown city location, but it's 5 stickies max and when I'm done after >30 kills people are so pissed that the only rational solution is to change sessions. 

My tactic for causing mayhem in free roam is kind of unusual: I either avoid close contact or using hit-and-run tactics with maximum firepower against small groups. And I ALWAYS got a concealed tank somewhere on the map. 

If there is no point in money now, what's the use of RP? 

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:36 AM

So, double rp weekend eh? Sounds like a playlist instead of a cruise for Xbox this weekend....
Usual hours, 9pm UK/4pm USA east on Saturday and Sunday nights.
Got a favourite race or deathmatch? Name it, and if its custom content link it, and I'll put something together.

...and I've managed to piss off the missus. Should still be on for Saturday night but could be a bit late getting started...its nothing major and not really my fault but it could be a lateish night for me getting her to see that. :panic:

Also, woohoo ten pages!
  • hei3enberg and supanaut like this

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:15 PM

Turbo or no turbo? It sounds out of place  on a Surfer but it can be impossible to climb steep hills without performance mods

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:30 PM

So, double rp weekend eh? Sounds like a playlist instead of a cruise for Xbox this weekend....
Got a favourite race or deathmatch? Name it, and if its custom content link it, and I'll put something together.

...and I've managed to piss off the missus. Should still be on for Saturday night but could be a bit late getting started...its nothing major and not really my fault but it could be a lateish night for me getting her to see that. :panic:
Also, woohoo ten pages!

Yes, 10 pages! After we hit eleven I think it's you turn to contact that man in forums crew section.
And yes, I was brutalized by mine too. And it's really bad in my case, cause I should spend a lot of time with her. Anyway, tonight I'm all alone and up for anything.

Turbo or no turbo? It sounds out of place  on a Surfer but it can be impossible to climb steep hills without performance mods

Turbo on clean at least. Rusty is kind of better in climbing.

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

**WMCC Leader** & **Lieutenant Surfer Dude**

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

Going to try and make this one. Might be a little late.  Hope you fellas fix it with the missus'!

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

Yes, consider me IN, please! Rowan, should I join you? 

Billy, looking forward for you to make it! Everything is okay on that front, I just feel like douche now. But I will improve. 

Talyllyn
  • Talyllyn

Pacifist

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:43 PM

Shame Im only a PS3 member. So many more xboxers.

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:12 PM

Mate, there are PS3 members. I think it's time for me to stop being lazy ass and update first post about PS3 players. 

EVERYBODY WHO IS ON PS3 PLEASE PM ME or POST HERE! Thank you! 

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:25 PM

Ok, I'm on. Just sorting out a playlist, people could join me while before we start or not, as they prefer

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:26 PM

Joining right in!

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Lieutenant - SURF & WMCC

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:12 PM

I'm very glad I could make it this time. I'm also very glad I could teach you how a real (monkey) man races.
  • RowanSane, hei3enberg and billy-pilgrim like this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:09 AM

4uvx9j.jpg
Gathering before the races. I'll be on about the same time tomorrow for something similar, probably a modified playlist though. I tried joining people afterwards but kept getting 'session full'.
  • supanaut likes this

Talyllyn
  • Talyllyn

Pacifist

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:48 AM

Mate, there are PS3 members. I think it's time for me to stop being lazy ass and update first post about PS3 players. 

Welp, PS3 player here. i checked the list of PS3 players, i saw only around.. 30?

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:05 AM

Welp, PS3 player here. i checked the list of PS3 players, i saw only around.. 30?

Ive literally seen about 5 PS3 players online since I joined last year

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:10 AM

Noted. I will add it. 

In my opinion, 30 is a nice count, considering usual cruises are held by a very small number of regulars much under 16. The regularity and timetable of that 30 members that is what concerns me. 

Ive literally seen about 5 PS3 players online since I joined last year

Is it that bad? Well, my PM is still empty and there are no postings here.

I heard, some guys on PS3 are using Facebook group, so can somebody please post my request there? I'm kind of out of social networking apart from twitter and instagram. 

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Lieutenant - SURF & WMCC

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:38 PM

Gathering before the races. I'll be on about the same time tomorrow for something similar, probably a modified playlist though. I tried joining people afterwards but kept getting 'session full'.

Are we still doing this? Maybe some missions this time?

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:54 PM

I was on and ran through a playlist with some new guy. Might manage to get back on later...

cris-formage
  • cris-formage

Brother Brother

• Members
  • Uruguay

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:49 AM

Well, I'm on PS3. My username is BrunoMoreno97.

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:21 PM Edited by TPenterprise, 04 August 2014 - 09:23 PM.

Lonely cruise with Hulldog last night.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Found a nice little trick today when cruising with Moyoyo. When you're climbing a steep hill in the Surfer, hold the handbrake (R1/RB) while pressing the accelerator fully, then let go of the brake and you should move forward a bit. It helps when  you're climing a hill and get stuck, just follow the above steps

• RowanSane, Blind and Mute and supanaut like this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:14 PM

That are nice shots, shame I missed the cruise.

I will be adding PS3 players very soon, probably today, but still not enough info from people. Only 3 persons checked in.

By the way, I'm taking a break for the game until cruise or even new content. That means, no crew mission lobby, but that was unpopular anyway. I'm sill with you on the forums though.

zVI Jackal IVz
  • zVI Jackal IVz

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:33 PM

After cruising through this entire thread.. I REALLY need to get a surfer. You guys have made them cool.

• RowanSane, WesternMotorcycleCo., hei3enberg and 2 others like this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:40 PM

As you may notice from his member title, I have promoted TPenterprise aka Swaggot9000. While WMCC is obviously his priority I'm hopeful he'll put together an occasional cruise for our rather neglected ps3 side...
  • WesternMotorcycleCo., billy-pilgrim and supanaut like this

Whatzizname
  • Whatzizname

Brony and Proud

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:39 AM

Saw this one across the street from my school todayIMG_1136.JPG

• RowanSane, WesternMotorcycleCo. and hei3enberg like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users