41 replies to this topic
sh0tyme
  • sh0tyme

PSN: Sh0-tyme_g-o-a-t

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:36 PM

Video is slightly wrong.
Sell the car/bike in slot 1. In the video he rides the dupe back in, then gets off and sells the original in slot 2.
If you sell the dupe in slot 1 (the one you ride out on) you can go back are re-dupe the original.
Just sold my Tourismo 8 times :)

that's how I do it. I just switch the original back to spAce 1 after I sell the dupe to avoid confusion

Angerbox
  • Angerbox

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:57 PM

So, when R* takes away the ability to easily rearrange your garages, a feature almost everyone has wanted since the beginning of GTA:O... Everyone will know why.

This is why we can't have nice things.

-Bill

maybe rockstar should have better coding in their games so crap like this ddoesn't happen. Also, f**k yourself, Bill.

-Lucas
There there, no need to be hostile. Here use this tissue I used earlier...

I don't believe the coding is at fault. Sure, it has a loophole but easily remedied if beta testers were testing the new content and features being made available to the players.

Its just easier to call you stupid since you don't know wtf you're talking about but pretend like you know how things work, stupid.

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:31 PM Edited by BLeonard, 22 June 2014 - 08:32 PM.

maybe rockstar should have better coding in their games so crap like this ddoesn't happen. Also, f**k yourself, Bill.

-Lucas

Coding, my ass... This has zero to do with coding and everything to do with some players going completely out of their way, spending hours, perhaps even a day or two, trying to figure out ways to break the game, so that they don't have to play it properly.

One of two thing is likely gonna happen to patch this:

1: They'll make it so that the toolbox can't be moved. Why it can be moved, who knows, but perhaps it was that way because it would somehow be able to be accessed in a future update.

2: They will take away the blue circle, eliminating the ability to easily rearrange garages and we'll be back to moving cars in between garages in order to get them in the desired order.

Like I said, if #2 happens, we'll all know why and it will unequivocally put to rest the myth that money glitchers don't effect others... A myth that was really put to bed a while back, when the content creator had to come down, due to people using the "buy everything for free" glitch.

The hilarious thing is, many of the people using these glitches are the same ones whining about no new content, no heists, etc... They're not smart enough to realize that they're part of the problem.

-Bill

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:07 PM

Ah yes, buy everything for free... sadly I missed out on that...

MajorVienna
  • MajorVienna

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:53 AM Edited by MajorVienna, 23 June 2014 - 05:31 AM.

Blank/solved my issue
  • mrdiamond666 likes this

Bakkerbaard
  • Bakkerbaard

Sideburns!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:44 PM

I don't believe the coding is at fault. Sure, it has a loophole but easily remedied if beta testers were testing the new content and features being made available to the players.

I think the lot of us (well, you guys. I just hit people when they have annoying conversations on their iFruit phones) are doing a great job at beta-testing...

BrianM
  • BrianM

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:47 AM

No need to worry about the 48 minute wait to sell...it takes me that long to get the bike in position!

• GunBrothersGaming likes this

GunBrothersGaming
  • GunBrothersGaming

Funny Man

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:14 AM

Okay Gents - 

First off sorry for the length of the video. I did it all in one shot and didn't take time to edit it cause I was in a rush to get it posted.

Second - I believe that I figured out how to get the cars to sell for full price. I got it to see for full price twice this morning.

1. Dupe the car.

2. Drive car to second garage and swap it with another car.

3. Log off GTA Online

4. Log into GTA Online

5. Take duped car from the second garage and send it to garage 1 again.

6. Take it from Garage 1 to LSC and sell it.

I did this with my Thrust and it sold for well over the modded + sale price. Might not work. I only did this once.

GunBrothersGaming
  • GunBrothersGaming

Funny Man

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:20 AM

The tool chest isn't the only issue. If you have a friend you can do this by getting in the car and having your friend open the passenger dorr and push the car around the garage.

Based God Cali
  • Based God Cali

Really Nigga .__.-Formerly jjbinks4

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:01 AM

Okay Gents - 

First off sorry for the length of the video. I did it all in one shot and didn't take time to edit it cause I was in a rush to get it posted.

Second - I believe that I figured out how to get the cars to sell for full price. I got it to see for full price twice this morning.

1. Dupe the car.
2. Drive car to second garage and swap it with another car.
3. Log off GTA Online
4. Log into GTA Online
5. Take duped car from the second garage and send it to garage 1 again.
6. Take it from Garage 1 to LSC and sell it.

I did this with my Thrust and it sold for well over the modded + sale price. Might not work. I only did this once.

Hell yeah!

BrianM
  • BrianM

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:39 AM

I couldn't get full price for the dup. Maybe I missed a step, or you sold your original?

MajorVienna
  • MajorVienna

Homie

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:56 AM

You sell the supers for the 2nd hand price of the upgrades.

To move the toolbox effectively you switch stance after you push against it each time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users