EDIT : Don't read what I wrote yesterday, I've noticed I made some mistakes and I'm working on an new topic.
- Renamed to : _SET_PED_AI_BLIP
- Parameters :  Ped ped,  bool p1
- Description : This native turns on the default game blip for enemies. It is a blip that is controlled by the game and can not be manipulated with natives starting by GET_BLIP_... See the attached gif for more info.
- Image : http://imgur.com/a/iLvq8
- Renamed to : _GET_PED_AI_BLIP
- Parameters :  Ped ped
- Description : This native returns the AI BLIP ID
- Renamed to : _SET_AI_BLIP_MAX_DISTANCE
- Parameters :  Ped ped,  float f
- Description : This native sets the maximum view distance for AI BLIPs
- Parameters :  Blip ped_blip,  int priority
- Possible values for  : 9, 7, 6, 5, 3, 2
- Description : Turns on the "cone view" that are used for guards for example. Not sure what the values for priority do.
- Image :
I'll update this post when I gather more informations about those remaining unnamed natives
EDIT : Fail, looks like www.dev-c.com/nativedb/func/info/d30c50df888d58b5 is triggering those view cones, hell, I'm confused now. I'll figure out that tommorow, time to sleep.