Las Venturas Stories: Hammer And Sickle

73 replies to this topic
Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Soldier

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:13 PM

Chapter 3 progress updated, final mission list uploaded. Estimated time of release - Sunday.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:03 AM

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Soldier

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:13 AM

Heh, nice timing, just as I returned to work on this :D Thanks :)

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Soldier

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:15 PM

Progress update.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Soldier

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:20 PM

The progress resumed. I hope to have this done by Christmas.

• Agent Kowalski and Revolver1 like this

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Soldier

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:39 PM Edited by Rytuklis, 01 January 2015 - 03:42 PM.

screen.png

CHAPTER 3 RELEASED

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/35280

Las Venturas Stories: Hammer and Sickle is now concluded! Thank you for your support and happy 2015!!!

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:54 PM Edited by gammoudicj, 01 January 2015 - 06:55 PM.

Warning, the following feedback contains spoilers. Don't read it unless you played the last chapter.

I didn't finish playing the third chapter because my game crashed when I have to follow the chopper in the Wrap Up.  The missions were great, a little too hard especially the firs twot missions. Good cutscenes' angles and animations. The dialogues are fantastic and fit the situations, I felt that I was Boris. Your english is perfect, I haven't saw any grammatical mistake. My most favorite mission is Bust Out, it has the feeling of reality and it's one of the best and unique missions in my opinion. The only problem was the short time and I had to use SA teleporter. Also the first mission was a nightmare, just few shots and the car started burning. I had to use HESOYAM like 10 times . And by the way, try to reduce the driving distance in the next project, I got bored driving from the desert to LV several times. But despite that, this storyline is almost perfect. It almost contains all the types of missions (sniping, mafia wars, turf wars, assassinations, kidnapping, flying). I'd give you 9.2/10 for this chapter and 9/10 for the whole mission-series. Oh and I can't wait for Episodes from Vice City!

Agent Kowalski
  • Agent Kowalski

Let's Hit the Road

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 January 2015 - 07:43 PM Edited by Agent Kowalski, 01 January 2015 - 07:43 PM.

Well I've finished it. Also got that crash at The Wrap Up, but after restarting the game it didn't happen anymore. And also a funny thing about it.

Spoiler

Overall, I'm satisfied with the storyline and its ending.

Spoiler

And like gammoudicj said above, I can't wait for the relocation to Vice. :D

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:23 AM

I'm going to give it a shot now. Seems to be much more interesting than I thought it'd be. :)

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Soldier

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:10 AM

I don't get how do you people find these missions too hard, I mean, I mostly beat all of them on my first try without any cheats. I try to make my missions challenging so they'd be fun!

PepsiKillaPL
  • PepsiKillaPL

In Punk We Trust

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:14 PM

I'm very happy how things turned out to be in this storyline. And I have a question. In your Episodes From Vice City Boris will be protagonist??

Agent Kowalski
  • Agent Kowalski

Let's Hit the Road

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 January 2015 - 10:55 PM

I'm very happy how things turned out to be in this storyline. And I have a question. In your Episodes From Vice City Boris will be protagonist??

I'd say it's a no. EfVC will be completely new story in completely other place, so it's probably gonna have completely new protagonist. But hey, maybe some returning characters? (Depside there's only few of 'em as far as I remember)

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Soldier

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:53 AM

I'd say it's a no. EfVC will be completely new story in completely other place, so it's probably gonna have completely new protagonist. But hey, maybe some returning characters? (Depside there's only few of 'em as far as I remember)

No, Boris will not be the protagonist, but when you think about it now, LVS takes place in the same timeline as EFVC, so some minor characters may return to play a bigger role. I wasn't originally planning on it , but this gave me an idea :)

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:16 PM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users