[Xbox] HIPSTER EVENT PLAYLIST

9 replies to this topic
BeastlyAF
  • BeastlyAF

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:57 PM

This playlist dishes out double RP and money and me and a friend are looking to get more people involved as most game modes are team based. If you're interested in joining send Beastly aF a message on Xbox saying "event" and ill be sure to send you an invite shortly.

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:37 PM

Ill be down In about 3 hours. Sorry working. I'm sad to see there is no deathmatch In the event.

Rondon3312
  • Rondon3312

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:03 PM

can you send me a invite my cuzzin is playing and he is kinda slow at this. GT: poloRL19

BeastlyAF
  • BeastlyAF

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:27 PM

I'd like to be sure we have a good amount of players before I begin the playlist and so far we only have about 5 people including myself, if we can get 10 in total I'll begin straight away otherwise it's quite boring and consumes a lot of time.

Ill be down In about 3 hours. Sorry working. I'm sad to see there is no deathmatch In the event.

Ah no problem we probably won't have enough players before then. I'm gonna give the post a little while to get noticed so its more enjoyable when we kick it off. And there is a capture game in the beginning that seems like it'd be really fun with a full lobby.

BeastlyAF
  • BeastlyAF

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:49 PM

Well, I think I'm gonna call this event off. Only about 5 people replied. If you'd like to play the event you can always push pause, go to online, go to playlists, and click on the "Im not a Hipster Event"

Rondon3312
  • Rondon3312

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:17 PM

Alright well if you change your mind im still down.

BeastlyAF
  • BeastlyAF

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:24 PM

I sent you an invite
Things happened last second and some of us are playing, feel free to msg me on Xbox still

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:33 PM

Weird the event playlist is only 4 jobs.  GTA Capture, LTS, parachute, and 1 race.

I woulda thought there would be more of the new races with the new cars like the High Life event.

Rats.

The link is to the Xbox playlist

BeastlyAF
  • BeastlyAF

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

Yea it's kinda boring as well unless you have the max amount of players (which I've now discovered is 8).
We currently have a total of 4 people and the payouts are alright, only because they're doubled.
Rockstar really needs to higher the payouts on like every mission because they're boring as hell and they aren't worth the money

Rondon3312
  • Rondon3312

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:30 PM

Sorry i have been cleaning are you guys still doing this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users