like 75% of the missions that I take part in fail 

Its some moron who cant drive destroys the trailer

Blow up the vehicle that has a document/diamonds in it

cant land the titan

ive seen a guy land the titan in the desert instead of the landing strip... -_-

• Schweppez, ten-a-penny, sultangris and 7 others like this

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:44 PM

retards, sir.

• Schweppez and MrPlow like this

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:44 PM

LOL I was gonna open the same topic 5 minutes ago than I stopped myself.

It's the same case for me all the time too and some of those players are over level 90 so they are not a noob.

Some idiots die on gun fight by running middle of the enemy. Really can't understand this crap. It's so annoying 

garvdart
  • garvdart

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:46 PM Edited by garvdart, 20 June 2014 - 01:46 PM.

3 reasons. 1 they don't know what too do. 2 there trolling. 3 the think there Rambo.

• WillWorthington3, ten-a-penny and KingRyujin-- like this

Winning001
  • Winning001

Don't Click the GIF

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:51 PM

they think they're Rambo.

• Arya35, Sangers, Vanilla Poison and 1 other like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

It's Miljet Time

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:52 PM Edited by Gridl0k, 20 June 2014 - 01:53 PM.

Started Potshot with 3 randoms, died early because one of them rammed me whilst I was on the bridge, then watched the 3 of them spend 10 minutes fighting the whole camp while the van just sat there on the bridge.

I am constantly amazed at how retarded relatively high-level players can be.

Don't get me started on American Exports etc...

• tjor24 likes this

fiebru787
  • fiebru787

Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:57 PM

Yep for example
-Play rr and they destroy the doc
-play coverted they destroy de cargobob,or crash it
-defender destroy de heli
-mix whit coke all die at the contruction side

People in this game have no strategy

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:57 PM

You have to give low level players some slack. I joined a quick job yesterday with my second character which is only level 15, and ended up as the host of an empty Rooftop Rumble lobby. I could only get one guy to join, a level 20. Rooftop Rumble is nearly impossible with low level characters. You die so quickly. I think we could have possibly managed it if the guy knew what to do, but after 3 tries I got him to go to the back of the garage with me so we could both cover one of the entrances on the back, but he still died and I got flanked because of that so then I gave up.

am30
  • am30

Being Scottish isn't a crime

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:58 PM

Everyone has to be the one that does everything.  If you want to do that then do the mission solo.

I can't be bothered dealing with randoms in missions anymore.  I just idle whilst they do all the work and only pitch-in if I really have to or if I am in with crew or friends.  Badass? No.  Lazy and fed up of mretarded randoms wsting my time?  Yes.

• WillWorthington3, Schweppez, PatrickGTA5 and 3 others like this

DanTFC
  • DanTFC

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:00 PM

Most of them are lvl 50+

like doing coveted some guy take the helicopter and drops the container and blows up the heli...

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:03 PM Edited by Bozzah, 20 June 2014 - 02:07 PM.

not everyone is a pro, you know, there are people who only play one hour a week, and some of them have glitched their level so they can enjoy all the benefits of this game without any effort, this is why there are so many noobs at level 100+... you gotta live with that ;) I do not get angry about that anymore, I just leave the group so I can be sure that I will not play a mission with that person anymore. 

you can blame them for the loss but you should not insult them if they simply do not how to play the game, you were bad at a certain time, too, keep that in mind.

if they do it on purpose, it's a completely different situation ;)

• Witchking Of Angmar, JoeMamma, BenBRZ and 1 other like this

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:03 PM

cant land the titan

He probably didn't go to Flying School like CJ did and get all of the gold medals

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

Strange Theme

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:03 PM

I haven't played a mission with someone random in months...if i'm going to play with someone I want to play with someone I can trust and is on the same page as the rest of the team.

garyharry
  • garyharry

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:05 PM

It was 'cool' for a while for your so called team mates to run you over at the start of a mission. It was also 'cool' for the host to sit back and watch while everyone else done the work.

I have done the latter several times myself but have to admit, find it more fun having a proper strategy with friends, rather than randoms. If no mic then its too hard. 

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

not everyone is a pro, you know, there are people who only play one hour a week, and some of them have glitched their level so they can enjoy all the benefits of this game without any effort, this is why there are so many noobs at level 100+... you gotta live with that ;) I do not get angry about that anymore, I just leave the group so I can be sure that I will not play a mission with that person anymore

It doesn't take a pro to read the mission description, use common sense and basic combat tactics.
  • WillWorthington3, GroundZero, ten-a-penny and 5 others like this

Novatic
  • Novatic

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:10 PM Edited by Novatic, 20 June 2014 - 02:10 PM.

Worst case was me joining some noobs mission. The one where you have to stop a bus with a prisoner and get away.

First of all, the other guy had accepted the mission at the far west side of the map, resulting in me having to rush with my Adder, racing against time with him in the next seat. Second, the f#ckin retard began shooting, thus making the cops chase us and slow us down further. lol... we didn't make it in time.

Then at the mission screen, the guy wanted to retry the mission. lol, I don't think so buddy.. 

• saintsrow, rnb010 and WillWorthington3 like this

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:12 PM

Everyone has to be the one that does everything.  If you want to do that then do the mission solo.

I can't be bothered dealing with randoms in missions anymore.  I just idle whilst they do all the work and only pitch-in if I really have to or if I am in with crew or friends.  Badass? No.  Lazy and fed up of mretarded randoms wsting my time?  Yes.

This. Can't bear those fa**ots anymore.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:12 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 20 June 2014 - 02:14 PM.

This is exactly why I do missions solo or with people I know aren't braindead. Same standard will fall on heists.

The fact that they're as moronic as can be in capture modes also makes me sigh. They have text at the bottom of their screen the whole game telling them what to do and they run in circles shooting everything that moves and then claiming that the capture mode sucks.

Unacceptable.  

• WillWorthington3, A Maned Wolf and tfroam like this

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:14 PM

You all have to admit though it can be hilarious seeing just how badly randoms can totally botch missions, especially when you join a random mission not to compltete it for the money/RP but only for the 'Randoms Roller Coaster' ride :)

Like last night I botched Potshot really badly, luckily I was only solo'ing it, I missed the driver at the bridge and because I wasn't in my fastest vehicle I spent ten minutes chasing the bastard literally across the whole map as he just drives randomly like a headless chicken before I gave up as I never got closer than 1km to him.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

SALUTE ME OR SHOOT ME.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:14 PM Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE, 20 June 2014 - 02:18 PM.

Because they are freemode f8ggots. They hang in freemode all day looking for a quick buck, then go do money glitches to keep up with the online society.

Others are so use to "grinding" the older Rooftop Rumble and dont what to do when its more than 14 enemies to face on missions. They are the same way in Survivals: run, gun and dead.
  • WillWorthington3, ten-a-penny, ParanoiaX and 2 others like this

MatthewH
  • MatthewH

Wolf Fanatic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:15 PM Edited by MatthewH, 20 June 2014 - 02:16 PM.

cant land the titan

Tbf though a fair few players won't have landed much at sandy shores and if it's a low level they might not even know the area properly. Plus if your landing there at night and the weather is bad you can't see the landing lights properly until your pretty much at the start of the runway. If I'm doing titan of a job, I always fly the titan as I've landed at sandy shores countless time so know the location of the strip like the back of my hand.

shootingallovertheplace
  • shootingallovertheplace

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:15 PM

I once tipped the trailer when I crashed and me and two others spent about 10 minutes attempting to push it back up with our cars.

It was quite beautiful actually. No mics and we needed to stay in sync and drive into it at the same time.

Lesson: enjoy the adventure
  • ten-a-penny, ParanoiaX and sebcreed like this

am30
  • am30

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:25 PM

This. Can't bear those fa**ots anymore.

I take the view of why should I help some a-hole who doesn't help their team mates, will run over anyone 'cos they have to be the one that delivers the thing or blos-up your PV so you're left stranded?

I don't even take a PV a lot of the time now as I know I'm more than likely going to run into some scrub.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:26 PM

For some reason, the people who are the worst at missions are the people with dreadlocks and neon coloured shorts and glasses. Das just gross.

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:36 PM

By land sea and air. (mission where you get two buzzards from the rooftop) a level 15 joins with 35 gamerscore. I tell my friend "oh no here it goes... the random will screw up the mission"

We make it up to the roof, stealing the helicopters. My friend and I quickly get in the helicopters so he cannot crash them, but he gets in mine (passenger). 3 AI buzzards spawn.... HE IS HOGGING THE ROCKETS. my god, what an idiot. He missed them by 4 football fields each time and was too oblivious to notice I was lining up shots! gah. I never play with randoms but sometimes I invite people to give them another chance. They always blow it.

am30
  • am30

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:39 PM

By land sea and air. (mission where you get two buzzards from the rooftop) a level 15 joins with 35 gamerscore. I tell my friend "oh no here it goes... the random will screw up the mission"

We make it up to the roof, stealing the helicopters. My friend and I quickly get in the helicopters so he cannot crash them, but he gets in mine (passenger). 3 AI buzzards spawn.... HE IS HOGGING THE ROCKETS. my god, what an idiot. He missed them by 4 football fields each time and was too oblivious to notice I was lining up shots! gah. I never play with randoms but sometimes I invite people to give them another chance. They always blow it.

He was oblivious?  Did you tell him?

Remember, you were a level 15 once and will have had a low gamer score at some point.

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:49 PM

Can we make like a group where smart players play just add each other here or something because randoms are annoying and don't say crews cuz I can't find a good one either

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:53 PM

Can we make like a group where smart players play just add each other here or something because randoms are annoying and don't say crews cuz I can't find a good one either

Then make one.

Cmdr_Shepherd
  • Cmdr_Shepherd

How's that for a slice of fried gold?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:56 PM Edited by Cmdr_Shepherd, 20 June 2014 - 02:56 PM.

How about these?

Extradition

Solo: Grab one of the jets waiting at Sandy Shores, shoot the Titan before it flies off, shoot the DA's limo, land the plane, grab the briefcase, fly to Madrazo's, make an easy $15k.

Group: Everyone rushes to get into Fort Zancudo (triggering the jets to take off from SS, now controlled by enemy NPCs) - if they don't get massacred by hordes of NPC soldiers, they'll be stuck in the base while the DA escapes. Mission failed.

...or:

Hack and Dash

Solo: Hack the keypad, grab a vehicle, either evade the police or go into hiding near the subway maintenance works until you lose your wanted level. Once you're clear, it's a short drive to Lester's drop-off - just grab the other vehicle, lose your wanted stars (easier the second time), and repeat. $12k profit, no effort.

Group: First moron spends hours on the hacking, while the others turn the compound into a recreation of the Alamo - assuming enough of them don't get shot to pieces, watch as the idiots spend hours driving around, unable to lose the police choppers (and often with a 4- or 5-star wanted level, having wasted time shooting at all the cops), until one invariably gets blown up. Mission failed - again.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:04 PM

If a guy RP glitched his way to rank 100, why would I cut him any slack? If you're over Rank 50 you should understand the cover system well enough to not die immediately and have enough common sense to not light up a car carrying documents with 5 slips of ammo or fire an RPG at an important item. That's simply common sense, not some pro tactic. A rank 234 blew up the documents on RR the other day with me twice in a row. Didn't seem to be on purpose either. Just a complete idiot. 

• ten-a-penny likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users