New Gang Attack Locations

37 replies to this topic
AnotherDave
  • AnotherDave

Scream and Run

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:01 PM

Thanks for posting that video, hercules. I was looking for something like that earlier, but couldn't find it for some reason.

hercules1975
  • hercules1975

UK Dark Knights Crew Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:15 PM Edited by hercules1975, 21 June 2014 - 01:17 PM.

Thanks for posting that video, hercules. I was looking for something like that earlier, but couldn't find it for some reason.

No problem at all, someone posted the link on our crew's feed a couple of hours ago, as we were talking about the gang attacks last night!

Aha!

I always think of Brocker Park as part of Mirror Park, never realised that fell under
East Vinewood so that explains it, forget my post above yours then!

I created a melee DM on the soccer pitch up there, it's called 'Broker Park Turf War' - so I call it that rather than 'East Vinewood' as everyone else does (R* included):

http://www.rockstarg...nt-Weekend-This

"GET TRIPLE RP FOR ENEMY KILLS AND QUADRUPLE GTA$ INSIDE GANG ATTACK CRATES WHEN PLAYING THE THREE NEW GANG ATTACKS THIS WEEKEND

Gentrification has its critics and recently the Mirror Park, Chumash and East Vinewood areas have been teeming with unsavory characters who have taken umbrage against anyone wearing too-tight jeans. Three new Gang Attacks are now available to play in these areas and exclusively during the event weekend, they will yield 3X RP for each enemy kill as well as a 4X GTA$ bonus inside Gang Attack Crates upon completion. Consider it just rewards for protecting your right to individualism."

I am not 100% sure about the times though, maybe after the event weekend they will only be available during the 3 time-slots like the other gang-attacks?

elfoam
  • elfoam

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:20 PM

I've seen individual kills ring up 10RP each, less than the 25RP for kills during a mission

Chumash has 3x2000 and the other two are 4x2000.
I can't believe I'm grinding frickin' gang attacks.

You don't HAVE to grind them, since you can only do them once each per day, toss in a couple missions while you wait for them to cool down, and if you find yourself near one at the end of a mission, hit it up as a cash bonus.

the grind is a state of mind.

Once per day?. I saw a guy jump sessions after one so I did the same, hit it 4 times in a row 30 grand in a few minute's.

MajorVienna
  • MajorVienna

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:31 PM Edited by MajorVienna, 24 June 2014 - 06:41 AM.

Follow my tip here to double the crate contents in gang attacks (total take 16k for the event ones - do not do them on regular ones cause you'll lose money):
http://gtaforums.com...-attacks/page-2

hercules1975
  • hercules1975

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by hercules1975, 21 June 2014 - 05:16 PM.

I've seen individual kills ring up 10RP each, less than the 25RP for kills during a mission

Chumash has 3x2000 and the other two are 4x2000.
I can't believe I'm grinding frickin' gang attacks.

You don't HAVE to grind them, since you can only do them once each per day, toss in a couple missions while you wait for them to cool down, and if you find yourself near one at the end of a mission, hit it up as a cash bonus.

the grind is a state of mind.

Once per day?. I saw a guy jump sessions after one so I did the same, hit it 4 times in a row 30 grand in a few minute's.

Yeah, in the Typical Gamer YouTube video I posted on page one he starts a new session and does the same gang attack again.

You would just need to set your spawn location to 'last location' and find a new session each time you complete it to 'grind' each one.

If you wanted to that is   :santa:

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:16 PM

lol, there i was letting a guy know that he doesn't have to grind gang attacks and i get quoted about find new session restarts - a typical way to grind sessions. if you didn't know it still works for convenience stores, too.

i mean, sure you CAN grind them, you don't HAVE to... ah nevermind  :lol:

MajorVienna
  • MajorVienna

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:21 PM

I meant it in the sense of laughing at the gang attack grinding but it didn't read that way unfortunately.

hercules1975
  • hercules1975

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:55 PM

Follow my tip here to double the crate contents in gang attacks (total take up to 16k for the event ones):
http://gtaforums.com...-attacks/page-2

I meant it in the sense of laughing at the gang attack grinding but it didn't read that way unfortunately.

I can confirm that trick works for the gang attack crates, an extra $2k nice, thanks for the tip!

Next I will have to try it on the Special Crate Drop crate, if I can get there first.

Here is a tip for getting the special crate all to yourself with no competition (you need to be in a crew to do this).

From story-mode, start GTA Online via the Crew Session option.

Then once you are in, hopefully you will get the notification a crate-drop is about to happen  :santa:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users