Photo

Hosting missions higher than your level

15 replies to this topic
Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Homie

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

There's a new exploit available which allows you to host missions that are higher than your level.

If you go into "Menu > ONLINE > Jobs > Host Job > Recently Played > Missions" you might see missions that you recently played that you can host, and those missions can be a higher level than the character you're playing.

I only have two in my missions list, Potshot (unlocks at 26) & Coveted (unlocks at 36) which I've been playing solo on my level 287 character, but when I switch to my level 23 character it's able to host those through the "Recently Played > Missions" menu, as all the recently played jobs are shared between the characters.

I've been solo playing other higher than level 23 missions, but for some reason they won't appear in the "Recently Played > Missions" menu.

Well anyway, enjoy it until they patch it :p

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Bozzah, 4 weeks ago.

that's not even that bad... :)

people who know about the highest paying missions are going to farm them anyway. They will join missions until they get into a rooftop rumble lobby and leave all the others. It saves quite some time if you want to level up a character fast...

Maybe it's not even an exploit after all...

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Homie

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

If the mission you just finished immediately appeared in the "Recently Played > Missions" menu I wouldn't be surprised if lots of low levels started hosting Rooftop Rumble, but as the mission doesn't appear to materialise immediately in the list then it can't easily be exploited, I guess you have to just get lucky.

Though I do wonder if a bunch of level 5 players could complete Rooftop Rumble alonw...

• Bozzah likes this

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 4 weeks ago

Nope..

Only Non Contact Missions (the 9 that disappeared from the Jobs menu) Close Action, Coasting, Coveted, Crystal Clear Out II, Crystal Clear Out III, Dirt Road Potshot, Truck Together will appear in your recently played list.

But they can be made into a playlist again...

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Homie

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

That explains why when testing I couldn't get Rooftop Rumble and Blow Up III into the list, but why only the Non Contact Missions?

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by AiraCobra, 4 weeks ago.

That explains why when testing I couldn't get Rooftop Rumble and Blow Up III into the list, but why only the Non Contact Missions?

Probably to prevent people from glitching to make a playlist of contact missions, R* didn't even announce that they were going to allow those jobs to be made into a playlist again or announce about the recently played jobs list.

I haven't played any missions since the 1.14 update so i don't know Rooftop Rumble will be put into the recent played list if you are of rank to unlock them or not at all.

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 4 weeks ago

Nope..

Only Non Contact Missions (the 9 that disappeared from the Jobs menu) Close Action, Coasting, Coveted, Crystal Clear Out II, Crystal Clear Out III, Dirt Road Potshot, Truck Together will appear in your recently played list.

how would I go about making a potshot playlist?

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Nope..

anyone know how to make a payist with all these missions? or if there is one floating around somewhere?

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by AiraCobra, 4 weeks ago.

Nope..

how would I go about making a potshot playlist?

Nope..

anyone know how to make a payist with all these missions? or if there is one floating around somewhere?

You do it by playing and completing the job so it gets added to the Recently Played
Jobs history and then go to Playlists, Create and select them from Recently Played Jobs
then save the playlist.

This info was provided by Tails_prower_2040

But here is a thread i made with playlist for some of these jobs and they still work just fine...

[XBOX/PS3] Playlist For Coveted, Crystal Clear Out & Potshot

Playlist For Coveted, Crystal Clear Out & Potshot

Hope this helps guys

• J_L_K_64 likes this

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 4 weeks ago

nevermind I have made a potshot x10 playlist for a fast 100k :p

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

got a link for that?

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by hentai_posse, 4 weeks ago.

got a link for that?

I tried to link it but the URL is just the one for the general playlists page :/

EDIT: nevermind here it is 
http://socialclub.ro...Yb0mWfToJUAiLfQ

• J_L_K_64 likes this

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

are these the only non-contact missions that can be put into a playlist at this point in time?

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 weeks ago

how is it an exploit?

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 4 weeks ago

are these the only non-contact missions that can be put into a playlist at this point in time?

Yes Sir it includes any jobs that you won't get a text message from a contact offering the job...

how is it an exploit?

He though because of the new "Recent Played Missions" tab was added he figured that if a low level player played that mission he would be able to bypass the rank level requirement to play it by using that method...

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

There's a new exploit that you can find in the Guides & Strategies

http://gtaforums.com...des-strategies/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users