GTA Suicide Bombing

34 replies to this topic
cg1221
  • cg1221

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:23 AM

I do it on helicopters too. If my mics on I either say SURPRISE MOTHAf*ckA or Allahu Akbar after I blow them up

I've nearly mastered surviving suicide bombings in helichopters (not exactly suicide at that point but w.e)  Get real close to the ground fly full speed towards you target and jump out, it's no worse than jumping out of a moving car  :p

supershocked
  • supershocked

King

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:32 AM

Alqueeda alert
Find car. Buy remote bomb drivee fast toward a tank scrub called broken lizard. Jump out and detonate. You have succesfully made a tank scrub butthurt.

Broken Condom Kid
  • Broken Condom Kid

The Loser

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:32 AM

When I get a mallard, i start yelling to the mic in the worst, stereotypical japanese accent, and say random crap, into the mic, then i just yell "KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" and crash it, I once hit a gas station with 8 people there (a crew) and blew up 5 of their vehicles, loss around 60k but it was worth it

supershocked
  • supershocked

King

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:35 AM

Some guys speakimg arabic were saying things about america and terrorist and they were in a titan and one of them got 5 people into it and he crashed into 2 guys and as he killed them he saod u know what terrosit say before they kill people

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:35 AM

When I get a mallard, i start yelling to the mic in the worst, stereotypical japanese accent, and say random crap, into the mic, then i just yell "KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" and crash it, I once hit a gas station with 8 people there (a crew) and blew up 5 of their vehicles, loss around 60k but it was worth it

That brings me back to my San Andreas days when I'd play with friends at my house, we'd mod out a car all the way and get the 10x Nitrous, then blast the ending of Chop Suey by SOAD and Nitroblast right into the gas station in front of the train station, blow everything and everyone there up. It was glorious :D 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users