Photo

Freeaim is a Ghost town.

154 replies to this topic
RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:31 AM

I don't play any FPSs so I'm wondering do any of them like Call of Duty have an auto/assisted aim mode?

Dr Murder
  • Dr Murder

mmmm wifey guts...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:40 AM Edited by Dr Murder, 21 June 2014 - 03:42 AM.

.. mostly FA

they do have assisted aim in cod
  • AlexSniperBullet likes this

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Keep up, motherf*cker!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:38 PM

Matchmaking is terrible, even in Auto Aim lobbies. On all three lobbies, I can find full or near full lobbies in free roam easily. But once I try to join a TDM, capture or even a mission that support 4 players, I can never find anyone on any type of lobby (AA, FA). Highest I've ever gotten was 3/4 in a 4 player mission and in a 16 player mode, I've only gotten 5. Yes, you heard me, 5. 5 people can not be the only people to decided to try to play TDM. How many units did this game sell? How much money and development was put into it? Why is it that GTA IV (their first online MP game) has better matchmaking than this one which had double the budget? Why does RDR have a way better matchmaking system? You'd think with all the units that Rockstar has sold that I'd be able to find a full match of TDM within seconds. You'd think Rockstar would have added a friendly free roam like RDR had or no cop/no peds/parked traffic like GTA IV had. This is why I can't play GTA Online for more than an hour or two. It just really makes my blood boil on how Rockstar managed to add so much content to the online only to f*ck up the most basic of things, matchmaking. To top it off, splitting up the lobbies like this doesn't really help either. 

• Dark Pride likes this

NuclearCore
  • NuclearCore

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:36 AM

If I didn't misunderstand any of your post, Misunderstood, I believe I agree 100%. You're spot on.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:54 AM

like playing free aim and have nothing more to contribute than saying that

Fixed.

Fixed* fixed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users