Question about the Rhapsody

3 replies to this topic
tmtakumi
  • tmtakumi

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:28 PM

I won't be on GTA until next week, so it's kinda like I'm watching the update through a window from outside a building.

I'm looking at the new cars from the update, and the only car I've liked so far is the Rhapsody. I just have a quick question: what does it look like with the lights on? How do the tail lights work?

If you can, please post pics.

TenFourSkin
  • TenFourSkin

GT: SlowJoey7838913

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Not quite understanding your question. They don't transform or anything if that's what you're wondering. If you hit the brakes, the red lights come on. If you go in reverse, the white lights come on?

fefenc
  • fefenc

Blue Dante

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:25 PM

I won't be on GTA until next week, so it's kinda like I'm watching the update through a window from outside a building.

I'm looking at the new cars from the update, and the only car I've liked so far is the Rhapsody. I just have a quick question: what does it look like with the lights on? How do the tail lights work?

If you can, please post pics.

Youtube.com

tmtakumi
  • tmtakumi

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

Not quite understanding your question. They don't transform or anything if that's what you're wondering. If you hit the brakes, the red lights come on. If you go in reverse, the white lights come on?

I meant how the tail lights/brake light mapped out.

Ex: The Buffalo S is like the RL Charger, but reversed. The tail lights are one piece, but the tail lights are these two little lights on the inside, while the brake lights wraps around the whole thing.

It looks like the Rhapsody's tail lights are one big bar on the back of the car. Which part of it is the brake light?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users