Quantcast

» «
Photo

Pigalle VS Monroe.

58 replies to this topic

Poll: Which is better? (120 member(s) have cast votes)

Which do you prefer?

1. Lamadati Pigalle (40 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Pegassi Monroe (80 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote
cuti8tushu
  • cuti8tushu

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:24 AM

i own both, for me the monroe is the best looking car in the game. but what i'm yet to work out, because of peoples' sheer unwillingness to race anything other than supers or sports, is whether the pigalle is competitive with the Z type in races like the monroe can be.

Just host a race for supers and change it to Sport Classics at the last second.

Yeah, its a dick move, but since noone would ever race Sedans (Hint: Nobody has one), it has to be done.

LOL I always wwanted to do this..  And always wondered why people DON'T do this lol..  But then again, there's no penalty when quitting at the car selection screen so probably no point.

Aquaticwonder
  • Aquaticwonder

Lemonade.

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:09 AM

Although I love the Pigalle, I still think I would choose the Monroe in MOST races.

The Pigalle, however, is extremely stable and has much more personality than the Monroe, which is why my Monroe hit the garbage bin as soon as this update went live. The Pigalle is just perfect.

• Jobbo and gfen like this

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Boss

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:11 AM

I prefer the Pigalle because it can compete with the Monroe but has more customization options.

0_0.jpg

• gfen, TheGoodSgtScooter and MagicalBasturd like this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:32 AM

^Boom. Giantsgiants likes it more.

Pigalle FTW.

• gfen likes this

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:50 AM Edited by gorskiegangsta, 20 June 2014 - 04:50 AM.

Monroe is a thing of beauty. Even though it isn't a 100% replica of Miura (aka. first ever supercar), it captures the spirit of it perfectly.

xskinzcity
  • xskinzcity

Lord of War

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:51 AM

i own both, for me the monroe is the best looking car in the game. but what i'm yet to work out, because of peoples' sheer unwillingness to race anything other than supers or sports, is whether the pigalle is competitive with the Z type in races like the monroe can be.

Yeah, its a dick move, but since noone would ever race Sedans (Hint: Nobody has one), it has to be done.

i have 3 sedans i would love to race them. i personally prefer sports,coupes and sedan races.

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:58 AM

I prefer the Pigalle because of it's mod options, it's plate and the fact that it may be the closest thing to a Deluxo.

gfen
  • gfen

GTAF Minister of Propaganda

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:39 AM

Although I love the Pigalle, I still think I would choose the Monroe in MOST races.

The Pigalle, however, is extremely stable and has much more personality than the Monroe, which is why my Monroe hit the garbage bin as soon as this update went live. The Pigalle is just perfect.

This sums it up perfectly. As in tune with the DLC as it is, I gotta say, "you just don't understand it."

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:40 AM

I think most people will say that the new car is better than the Monroe, and after some weeks they will crawl back to the Monroe again ;)

• Nyraider77 likes this

Nyraider77
  • Nyraider77

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:44 PM

I think most people will say that the new car is better than the Monroe, and after some weeks they will crawl back to the Monroe again ;)

I'll never leave mine. Love it baby. The Pigale is super whack to me. Just an opinion
  • MagicalBasturd likes this

moostered
  • moostered

Racer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:55 PM

The pigaille is a faster car.The Monroe is a better car.The z type is still faster than both of them though.Unfortunately.

swooshboy
  • swooshboy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

my first thought when we got 2 garages was 'yes, now people have more space for cars from other classes and will race them regularly'. how very wrong i was. i have a 10 car vanity garage and a 10 car race garage, which is now basically just 2 10 car vanity garages, as i actually like the cars but never get to race them.

it takes me an absolute age and numerous attempts to get more than one or two other people to race when hosting, i use all the invite options, have top notch internet connection and speeds and have all the appropriate settings. i dont understand how people are able to get up to or over 10 people in a race. and my god do they waste the privilege - supers on a tight technical track with traffic on, are you kidding me?  supers on a track thats almost all off road/dirt track, seriously?

i wish Rockstar would increase RP or payout for non -super or sports class races, to encourage variety as that is how the game will stay fresh. people basically need to be told how to play to stop it from going stale, hence the numerous attempts at thwarting grinding, that isnt just for cash card sales, that is because they know people will get bored of the game quicker if that is how they are playing.

Totally agree - think they could be doing much more with regard to weekend events - as you said - just making one weekend double payout for a particular car class (or for air races). They did this for sea races a while back and it would just get people trying new things.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:36 PM

I'm sticking with my Monroe. (And my Stinger GT, Peyoté and Mañana)
Quite like the Pig , but not enough to ditch any of my other Sports Classics.

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:38 PM

Still rolling in das Z-Type.

cloudfuel
  • cloudfuel

Clean Racer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:41 PM

my first thought when we got 2 garages was 'yes, now people have more space for cars from other classes and will race them regularly'. how very wrong i was. i have a 10 car vanity garage and a 10 car race garage, which is now basically just 2 10 car vanity garages, as i actually like the cars but never get to race them.

it takes me an absolute age and numerous attempts to get more than one or two other people to race when hosting, i use all the invite options, have top notch internet connection and speeds and have all the appropriate settings. i dont understand how people are able to get up to or over 10 people in a race. and my god do they waste the privilege - supers on a tight technical track with traffic on, are you kidding me?  supers on a track thats almost all off road/dirt track, seriously?

i wish Rockstar would increase RP or payout for non -super or sports class races, to encourage variety as that is how the game will stay fresh. people basically need to be told how to play to stop it from going stale, hence the numerous attempts at thwarting grinding, that isnt just for cash card sales, that is because they know people will get bored of the game quicker if that is how they are playing.

Your best bet is to find some racing crew members to race with... we tend to stay away from Sports/Supers since they are so overdone. :)

http://socialclub.ro.../red_rum_racing
http://socialclub.ro...w/gta_race_crew
http://socialclub.ro...w/apex_stalkers
http://socialclub.ro...pex_stalkers_xb
http://socialclub.ro...alant_dominance
http://socialclub.ro...alantdominance2
http://socialclub.ro...licious_intentt
http://socialclub.ro...st_class_racers
http://socialclub.ro...hk_race_society

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:50 PM

The pigalle looks cooler imo and it's front wheel drive, I don't have many fwd cars so it's great and it's quite competitive. I hate the chrome side strip and bonnet vent of the Monroe, it looks a little ricer-ish with the vent and it's put me off from buying it. But the z-type looks awesome and it's a beast again!

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:56 PM

It's a Lampadati, not "lamadati"

Commander S
  • Commander S

I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:25 PM

Pigalle, but just because I do like grand tourers...

MatthewH
  • MatthewH

Dewbauchee CEO

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:28 PM Edited by MatthewH, 20 June 2014 - 02:29 PM.

I'm probably going to try hosting some sedan races at some point but I doubt many players would join. If you could get a sedan race with 10 players started, I wonder how many of the cars would be tailgaters? I've got a fully modded warrener which would cream a fully modded tailgater.

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:29 PM

I'll never leave mine. Love it baby. The Pigale is super whack to me. Just an opinion

This is your opinion and you may have one of course! :) I just wanted to point out that people often tend to say the cars from new updates are so much better and then after one or two weeks the same people start complaining about how much the new cars suck...  I do not have any of these two cars so I cannot tell which one is better. Just writing something that I noticed over the time... (Remember the Jester, Turismo R, Massacro etc hype? :D)

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I command thy castle hounds, kick Uru's ass..."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

I'm probably going to try hosting some sedan races at some point but I doubt many players would join. If you could get a sedan race with 10 players started, I wonder how many of the cars would be tailgaters? I've got a fully modded warrener.

I had a race yesterday with 8 people.... 60% were tailgaters, the rest were Warreners.

I was the only guy in a Schafter, destroyed them.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:31 PM

Monroe, I prefer the look. I only care about performance on super cars and sports cars.

MatthewH
  • MatthewH

Dewbauchee CEO

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:32 PM Edited by MatthewH, 20 June 2014 - 02:32 PM.

I'm probably going to try hosting some sedan races at some point but I doubt many players would join. If you could get a sedan race with 10 players started, I wonder how many of the cars would be tailgaters? I've got a fully modded warrener.

I had a race yesterday with 8 people.... 60% were tailgaters, the rest were Warreners.

Tailgater's are slow as sh*t and warrener's have a learning curve to them. Plus the aspect that a lot of players can't drive properly.

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

It's a Lampadati, not "lamadati"

Ha ha, Oops!

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:44 PM

Tailgater's are slow as sh*t and warrener's have a learning curve to them. Plus the aspect that a lot of players can't drive properly.

i have all 3, and while i like the tailgater and won quite a few races it in over the past months, i recently went and got the schafter, havent looked back in relation to races, that is now in my race garage and the tailgater moved to my vanity garage. cant see it being that easy to win in a warrener.

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:47 PM

All other things aside I'd pick the Monroe only for the sound.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:48 PM

I'm gutted the Pigalle is maginally better than the Monroe, and even more gutted the Z-Type is so far ahead of them both.

ktek01
  • ktek01

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:59 PM Edited by ktek01, 20 June 2014 - 06:00 PM.

I'm probably going to try hosting some sedan races at some point but I doubt many players would join. If you could get a sedan race with 10 players started, I wonder how many of the cars would be tailgaters? I've got a fully modded warrener which would cream a fully modded tailgater.

Did Valedictorian with my crew just the other day, one racer had fully modded Schafter, I think one tailgater, the rest were all over the place. I won, in a  chrome Cheval Surge with $ rims.   :lol:

MadDasher
  • MadDasher

Professional Driver

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:40 PM

This is not up for discussion!
Monroe wins hands down!
0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users