Quantcast

» «
Photo

Pigalle VS Monroe.

58 replies to this topic

Poll: Which is better? (120 member(s) have cast votes)

Which do you prefer?

1. Lamadati Pigalle (40 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Pegassi Monroe (80 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote
TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:52 PM Edited by TheGoodSgtScooter, 19 June 2014 - 10:53 PM.

A new sports classics has arrived, and it has far more options than the Monroe,

but the Monroe already has a foot hold in the game.

Which do you prefer?

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:10 PM

Z-Type waxes both of them.

Between the ugly Maserati and dead sexy Lambo? Is that a serious question sir?
  • Arrows to Athens and AWEMYGOD like this

Twin Turbo
  • Twin Turbo

I blacked out my tail lights so they work less

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:16 PM

I like the Pigalle better overall. Its model feels more finished and complete. If they made the Monroe resemble the Miura more, I'd like it a lot better.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"Boobs Are Under-Powered"

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:16 PM

Pigalle has the edge on short tracks with turns and corners, due to its FWD layout.

But the Monroe still stomps it on straights.

• Arrows to Athens and TheGoodSgtScooter like this

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:26 PM

i own both, for me the monroe is the best looking car in the game. but what i'm yet to work out, because of peoples' sheer unwillingness to race anything other than supers or sports, is whether the pigalle is competitive with the Z type in races like the monroe can be.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:28 PM

i own both, for me the monroe is the best looking car in the game. but what i'm yet to work out, because of peoples' sheer unwillingness to race anything other than supers or sports, is whether the pigalle is competitive with the Z type in races like the monroe can be.

Just host a race for supers and change it to Sport Classics at the last second.

Yeah, its a dick move, but since noone would ever race Sedans (Hint: Nobody has one), it has to be done.

• gfen, Arrows to Athens and cuti8tushu like this

doctorpanda
  • doctorpanda

I'm fully qualified, I swear.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:29 PM

You seriously think that it compares to the Monroe?

Seriously?...

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:32 PM

You seriously think that it compares to the Monroe?

Seriously?...

The Pigalle is in the upper tier of sports classics (Z-Type, Monroe), but just barely.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:35 PM

I do not own a Z-Type nor do I ever plan to again, did the car regain its' class leading performance or does it remain nerfed (which it should remain)?

I like the Pigalle better overall. Its model feels more finished and complete. If they made the Monroe resemble the Miura more, I'd like it a lot better.

I heavily prefer how the Monroe, Stinger (GT) etc handle. It's like a glorified Muscle car that's simply faster. I do NOT like the Pigalle. It's far too stiff for my liking.

Pigalle has the edge on short tracks with turns and corners, due to its FWD layout.

But the Monroe still stomps it on straights.

I can see that especially considering its' drivetrain however like I stated above I just don't like how it feels and would much rather take a turn with a Monroe.

Above Omnipotence
  • Above Omnipotence

2nd. To God

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:35 PM

The Pigalle has better traction and steamrolls the Monroe on corners.  The Monroe has a slightly better top speed, almost unnoticeable.  The Monroe is now the 3rd. best Sports Classic vehicle, making the Pigalle the 2nd.

• MagicalBasturd likes this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:36 PM

For me, the Monroe is a keeper. The Pigalle is a toy. I bought and sold the Pigalle within an hour.

(I also bought a couple of the other cars and had the same reaction. The only two I kept were the Panto and the 6x6. Glendale was a toss-up, but took the money and ran.)

My 2¢

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:43 PM

Yeah, its a dick move, but since noone would ever race Sedans (Hint: Nobody has one), it has to be done.

my first thought when we got 2 garages was 'yes, now people have more space for cars from other classes and will race them regularly'. how very wrong i was. i have a 10 car vanity garage and a 10 car race garage, which is now basically just 2 10 car vanity garages, as i actually like the cars but never get to race them.

it takes me an absolute age and numerous attempts to get more than one or two other people to race when hosting, i use all the invite options, have top notch internet connection and speeds and have all the appropriate settings. i dont understand how people are able to get up to or over 10 people in a race. and my god do they waste the privilege - supers on a tight technical track with traffic on, are you kidding me?  supers on a track thats almost all off road/dirt track, seriously?

i wish Rockstar would increase RP or payout for non -super or sports class races, to encourage variety as that is how the game will stay fresh. people basically need to be told how to play to stop it from going stale, hence the numerous attempts at thwarting grinding, that isnt just for cash card sales, that is because they know people will get bored of the game quicker if that is how they are playing.

• cloudfuel and [email protected] like this

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:54 PM

For me, the Monroe is a keeper. The Pigalle is a toy. I bought and sold the Pigalle within an hour.

(I also bought a couple of the other cars and had the same reaction. The only two I kept were the Panto and the 6x6. Glendale was a toss-up, but took the money and ran.)

My 2¢

I'd agree. For me I purchased and kept: 6x6, Rhapsody and Glendale.

gfen
  • gfen

ham on the bone

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:01 AM

There's a Maserati? News to me.

Also, don't care what the nameplate says, the Monroe is as much a Ford GT40 as a Muira.

Anyways, performance-as-a-racer, the Monroe is still king... or queen, I guess, in that case. 

Hint: Make a better class of friends.. although, fwiw, I do what you do with the switcheroo all the time. Supers til the last 10 seconds, then its compacts and Play Now.

i wish Rockstar would increase RP or payout for non -super or sports class races, to encourage variety as that is how the game will stay fresh. people basically need to be told how to play to stop it from going stale, hence the numerous attempts at thwarting grinding, that isnt just for cash card sales, that is because they know people will get bored of the game quicker if that is how they are playing.

Great idea.

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Playa

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:01 AM

Very surprised with the Pigalle around Broughy's LS GP Inner Loop. It matched the Monroe exactly off the line, right up to the first braking point, but it seems to brake better and turn more precisely. Overall it's faster but it's much easier to drive, and be consistent. I love it.

That's fully modded, by the way... A stock Z-Type wasn't far behind both.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:29 AM

The Monroe doesn't have skis on the top or a European license plate.

Inferior.

• Shaundi. and Aquaticwonder like this

Feurian42
  • Feurian42

GTA WORLD POLICE

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:48 AM

I will never drive that dog a$$ ugly piece of S41t!!, don't car if it is faster, don't care if it breaks better, don't care if its bullet proof, its just for wanks that want to seem special. R* is laughing at all of you "Haha, look how many of them bought that ugly piece of crap!"
  • Arrows to Athens likes this

Fluffy Apple
  • Fluffy Apple

I Eat Babies

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:54 AM

I like neither but would prefer the monroe over the pigalle because the monroe has a more ellegant style to it and is much quicker while the pigalle is really boring looking and slow, but hey tis was my opinion on performance.

• Feurian42 likes this

NikkoCharger
  • NikkoCharger

Passive Mode Bandit...

• GTAF Crew
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:58 AM

Inferior.

I don't understand why the Pigalle would need skis when it doesn't snow in Los Angeles (IRL) and only snowed one day in Los Santos.

Maybe I'm just over thinking things...

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:00 AM

I will never drive that dog a$$ ugly piece of S41t!!, don't car if it is faster, don't care if it breaks better, don't care if its bullet proof, its just for wanks that want to seem special. R* is laughing at all of you "Haha, look how many of them bought that ugly piece of crap!"

Which car?

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:01 AM

Inferior.

I don't understand why the Pigalle would need skis when it doesn't snow in Los Angeles (IRL) and only snowed one day in Los Santos.

Maybe I'm just over thinking things...

Its based off of the Citroen SM, which was sold quite heavily in France and neighboring Switzerland, hence the skies and luggage.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:02 AM

Its amazing how childish people can be when they don't agree with an opinion. Go ahead and cry, not everyone likes the car, boo hooo.

He's more making fun of how you said it, rather than the fact you don't like it.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:09 AM

Its amazing how childish people can be when they don't agree with an opinion. Go ahead and cry, not everyone likes the car, boo hooo.

He's more making fun of how you said it, rather than the fact you don't like it.

Exactly this.

I really don't give a sh*t if you like it or not, but the way you said it is very "childish".

GunBrothersGaming
  • GunBrothersGaming

Funny Man

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:12 AM

Neither - both cars don't appeal to me.

Thechair
  • Thechair

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:21 AM

I hate both.
But, in all matter of opinion, I feel you created this article with the intent of sullying the great name of the greatest automible in the sport classic series. Which is in fact ,the lord righehous knows, the beautiful and aweinspiring Grotti Stinger which can throughly ass-whoop the both of these automibles you wish to refer to as "great". I shall have you know I take great vengeance upon thoughs, who wish to defraud and have intent to sully my beloved sport classic series. Therfore
  • Feurian42 and deadstockmil like this

Feurian42
  • Feurian42

GTA WORLD POLICE

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:49 AM

Exactly this.
I really don't give a sh*t if you like it or not, but the way you said it is very "childish".

My bad, I accept the flaming. You should care if I like it though.--NOT!

Which car?

The Piggly Wiggly car

Thechair
  • Thechair

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:53 AM

Ima f*ck you up!

*Throws sticky bomb at bright pink Monroe*

• Feurian42 likes this

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:13 AM

The Piggly Wiggly car is the one I want the most in this update. And if I'm not mistaken Feurian drives a Rhapsody... I don't want that lost and damned car unless it has dashboard pic still.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:20 AM

The Piggly Wiggly car is the one I want the most in this update. And if I'm not mistaken Feurian drives a Rhapsody... I don't want that lost and damned car unless it has dashboard pic still.

They blacked it out, sadly.

Feurian42
  • Feurian42

GTA WORLD POLICE

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:23 AM

LOL no got the Warrener and 6x6, had the Blade just didn't like it, would have bought the Piggly Wiggly but there was no "Rat" option for the whole car.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users