Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Chronicle of a hitman (MP/Storyline)

108 replies to this topic
Adolf_Traplord_Hitler
  • Adolf_Traplord_Hitler

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:49 AM

I played the latest one, it was also very good as your other missions, i thought the way you put me with M4 and Mp5 is gonna be really interesting, but there was no shootout, i hope if you put it into next part. so in the mission, as always i say, objects were delightfully placed, that drunk slum and peeing hooded tho were nice, but, i didn't like those guys chasing me with 'vans', because as i saw they were used for some heavy dealing/transporting, not for chasing the damn outta me, you could choose black cars instead, if you don't mind that. chase and roadblocks by Swat were good. also, the cutscenes, plot and gameplay design was very great as well. i'll play the next one soon.

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:10 PM Edited by gammoudicj, 23 December 2014 - 04:21 PM.

I played the latest one, it was also very good as your other missions, i thought the way you put me with M4 and Mp5 is gonna be really interesting, but there was no shootout, i hope if you put it into next part. so in the mission, as always i say, objects were delightfully placed, that drunk slum and peeing hooded tho were nice, but, i didn't like those guys chasing me with 'vans', because as i saw they were used for some heavy dealing/transporting, not for chasing the damn outta me, you could choose black cars instead, if you don't mind that. chase and roadblocks by Swat were good. also, the cutscenes, plot and gameplay design was very great as well. i'll play the next one soon.

Thank you for your feedback, Nazi. You're looking for shooting missions eh? Well, here ya' go.

UPDATE:

Chapter 3-Mission 3 is finished and uploaded! Get ready for a mad ass fight.

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/35064

¨Play, enjoy and give me some feedback guys. 
P.S: I'm not making the missions for myself am I? C'mon guys, somebody exept xNazix gives me his opinion :/

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:41 PM Edited by Revolver1, 23 December 2014 - 05:04 PM.

Thank you for your feedback, Nazi. You're looking for shooting missions eh? Well, here ya' go.

UPDATE:

Chapter 3-Mission 3 is finished and uploaded! Get ready for a mad ass fight.

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/35064

¨Play, enjoy and give me some feedback guys. 
P.S: I'm not making the missions for myself am I? C'mon guys, somebody exept xNazix gives me his opinion :/

Dude I swear one day I will review this MP. But that day is just not today. Bear with me, I'll get it done as soon as possible

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:32 AM Edited by Gammoudicj, 09 January 2015 - 03:56 PM.

UPDTAE:

Chapter 3-Mission 4 is finished and uploaded!

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/35117

Play, enjoy and give me some feedback guys, and get ready for the big final. The last mission'll be uploaded soon,

however it might contain 2 parts.

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:06 PM Edited by Gammoudicj, 13 February 2015 - 09:05 AM.

UPDATE:

Last two missions uploaded! Sorry for taking it too long, though. The Chronicle of A Hitman is finished! Also I added a ZIP file which contains all the missions of the MP. I hope you guys had a good time playing the missions. Don't forget to give me some feedback, fellas.

Cheers :)

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:00 AM

Here's the review for chapter 2 (your welcome). Chapter 3 is on its way.

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:42 AM

Here's the review for chapter 2 (your welcome). Chapter 3 is on its way.

Thank you so much, Revolver. Anyway, chapter 2's review added.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:27 AM

Chapter 3 done mate. It was a pleasure.

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:33 AM

Chapter 3 done mate. It was a pleasure.

Thanks mate. But the intro that you mentionned in the intro is the introduction of the whole The Chronicle of A Hitman, icluding the sequels which are coming soon. Anyhow, review added.

Agent 7
  • Agent 7

DYOM Designer (French/English speaker)

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:31 PM

men can you play my mission? If you need it use this address dyom.gtagames.nl/show/40850

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:38 PM

men can you play my mission? If you need it use this address dyom.gtagames.nl/show/40850

Maybe it's better if you PM Gammoudicj instead of making a useless bump?

Agent 7
  • Agent 7

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:15 PM

To do a good mission dowload This.

Agent 7
  • Agent 7

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:28 PM

Maybe it's better if you PM Gammoudicj instead of making a useless bump?

Man, I think my new mission will be good.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:55 PM

Do you realize you are posting on a 1 year old thread? The mission-pack is finished and the creator is inactive, plus your question isn't even related to this thread. The best is to PM him and wait when he gets online to answer your question.

• Light Syde Riandy, KevinDYOM account and WoodmanTheSnake like this

-Ronnie-
  • -Ronnie-

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:56 PM

Looks awesome! gonna play it and give you feedback soon!

Agent 7
  • Agent 7

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:12 PM

Do you realize you are posting on a 1 year old thread? The mission-pack is finished and the creator is inactive, plus your question isn't even related to this thread. The best is to PM him and wait when he gets online to answer your question.

I think there are still playing that MP.

SLP47
  • SLP47

Player Hater

• Members
  • Madagascar

Posted 05 May 2016 - 12:22 PM

Hello, everyone I see this mission is the best DYOM I ever see even I haven't played it, only see on the video. :lol:

So, there is something I want to do; remastered it with scripted coded with your permission of course.

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:03 PM

Smh.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:27 PM

@SLP47 You better take things like these in PM (Private message) directly to author since this is an old thread and the author is inactive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users