Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Chronicle of a hitman (MP/Storyline)

82 replies to this topic
Maaz 45
  • Maaz 45

Don't dare to touch me!

• BUSTED!
  • Pakistan

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:30 PM

UPDATE:

Missions of Chapter 2 and 3 are now listed. Also, I'll be uploading missions 3 by 3. Stay tuned.

I wish i could play your missions but iam still publishing my all MP missions of Zombie Night but after i have to play another missions and then i will play your missions! After making all missions make a Zip file! Looks like you are hungry eat this :cookie: :breadfish: :catloaf:.

• gammoudicj likes this

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

All we had to do was to follow the train CJ

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:59 PM Edited by gammoudicj, 24 July 2014 - 01:59 PM.

I wish i could play your missions but iam still publishing my all MP missions of Zombie Night but after i have to play another missions and then i will play your missions! After making all missions make a Zip file! Looks like you are hungry eat this :cookie: :breadfish: :catloaf:.

Well thanks and goodluck in your MP. And before playing, don't forget to install the Interior mod. You can get it here

• Maaz 45 likes this

Maaz 45
  • Maaz 45

Don't dare to touch me!

• BUSTED!
  • Pakistan

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:10 PM

Well thanks and goodluck in your MP. And before playing, don't forget to install the Interior mod. You can get it here

I am almost done but i have to play another missions then i will play your missions! Promise! :/

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

Just finished first four mission of chapter 2. And here's the review:

• Plot stopped working out while missions continued improving. Zero or Hero is an rare & unique mission that can't be found that easy on DYOM website. Apart from hitting up 100 Actors, Objectives & 76 greatly used objects, it gave the mission-pack variety and finally not overshooting. Everything was well done and balanced, with unique idea about mission itself. Killing guards, getting into truck, coming to submarine, diving underwater, getting into submarine and planting bomb was definitely varied & balanced. 
  • Second mission achieved uniques and good tips from previous mission. It was a fine heist, we were introduced to new character Frank which will make often appearance in next missions. It went good, without bugs, and it was pretty realistic compared some other missions from this mission-pack, and doesn't affect the story player have been through before.
  • Rampage was a classic side missions that can be found in Vice City. It was well done and implemented, with very own feel of it. Gang's territory was perfectly made with objects and animations, giving it it's own feel. A great start with side missions in this mission-pack. Even though if it's not unique.
  • And finally fourth mission. Although it was really obviously that Yakuza will attack while dealing, it wasn't that bad done. Mission isn't very difficult nor very easy, on that side it was perfectly balanced. But there was nothing unique about it. Everyone who played the mission would expect the same, nor it wasn't long compared to previous ones, but that doesn't affect the length since the whole mission-pack has perfectly length.

Although improving on many aspects compared to downfall last few missions from chapter 1 (bugs & overly unrealistic events), plot's status still didn't moved on. As i said: Plot stopped working out while missions continued improving. Those new missions added big variety (Zero or Hero) and balanced shootouts (First Heist) for the first time in the mission-pack, plus the previous good tips it was a big improvement, missions keep going better and better, but besides gameplay there's the story too?

Rating: 4/5

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:11 PM Edited by gammoudicj, 24 July 2014 - 04:17 PM.

@AnDReJ98: Well, from your previous review I tought about making the story better. Next 3 missions will make the story clea.

Spoiler

EDIT: About last mission, well I tought about making it unique and there had to be a chase just like the one in Vice City but with hideout and backup and attacking the place, killing the stealer etc... but I couldn't of done that because of DYOM limits :/

Maaz 45
  • Maaz 45

Don't dare to touch me!

• BUSTED!
  • Pakistan

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:31 PM

@AnDReJ98: Well, from your previous review I tought about making the story better. Next 3 missions will make the story clea.

Spoiler

EDIT: About last mission, well I tought about making it unique and there had to be a chase just like the one in Vice City but with hideout and backup and attacking the place, killing the stealer etc... but I couldn't of done that because of DYOM limits :/

As promise i have done everything now i am gonna play your missions! :lol:

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:03 PM

Spoiler

Okay, waiting for your feedback but don't forget to install that mod.

Maaz 45
  • Maaz 45

Don't dare to touch me!

• BUSTED!
  • Pakistan

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:26 PM

Spoiler

What a mission guess what it can be? a.great b.Excellent! c.Mind Blowing!!!! d. outrageous! tell me! i have already install the mod! :cool:

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:50 PM

Spoiler

What a mission guess what it can be? a.great b.Excellent! c.Mind Blowing!!!! d. outrageous! tell me! i have already install the mod! :cool:

Thank you so much for your feedback mate, I aperciate it. The missions are almost done and will be released ASAP.

Maaz 45
  • Maaz 45

Don't dare to touch me!

• BUSTED!
  • Pakistan

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:21 PM

Spoiler

Thank you so much for your feedback mate, I aperciate it. The missions are almost done and will be released ASAP.

Don't mention it skill is having luck.Well answer is D.Outrageous! :panic:

XxGrovexX
  • XxGrovexX

What's up Homie

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:48 AM

Seriously bro you're awesome in making big! big! Missions too much enjoyable :)

4.5/5 :^:

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:05 AM

Seriously bro you're awesome in making big! big! Missions too much enjoyable :)

4.5/5 :^:

Thanks man, stay tuned. Missions are coming tommorow, I hope.

@QaiserH@
  • @QaiserH@

GTA SAN ANDREAS MOVIE CREATOR

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:56 AM

Great Topic And Great Headers :) Liked Too Much And Your Missions Are :) Amazing With Great story And The Actors Are Related To The Mission Great Dude :^:

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:03 PM

UPDATE:

-Two missions uploaded, check it out guys and don't forget to rate and comment :)

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/33344

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/33345

P.S: Sorry about the first mission, the end wasn't that good because of DYOM limits so I couldn't continue it as I planed :/

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:16 PM Edited by Revolver1, 30 July 2014 - 03:01 PM.

Dude can you include my name in the review? Or just quote from my post, it has colors and stuff, it should make reading easier. 

Edit: Chapter 1 review completed. Check my post again.

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:13 PM Edited by gammoudicj, 30 July 2014 - 07:20 PM.

Dude can you include my name in the review? Or just quote from my post, it has colors and stuff, it should make reading easier. 

Edit: Chapter 1 review completed. Check my post again.

Alright, thanks for the review. I did what you wanted, cheers ;) BTW, you forgot to make review for One last step buddy.

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:23 PM

TCoAH News:

This project will be currently stopped until I'm done with my part in Vice City Reloaded, maybe 4 days.

Also DLC is changed due to some bugs and crashes when using Gta United or LC to SA map, so the new DLC is called: Speed Zone, the protagonist (well you'll find it out when I'll release it). Progress on SZ will start as soon as I'm done with Chapter #3. Stay tuned :^:

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:40 PM Edited by Revolver1, 31 July 2014 - 07:46 AM.

Ah f*ck, I swear to god I reviewed the whole chapter 1. Nevertheless, I'll (re)review the rest of it soon

Edit: Done, check again.

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:02 AM

Full Speed + Bike Event are coming soon, I think after MOTW #12. Also I have a question, should I make Racing Time better? I mean, better routepoints, better objects add more fast cars such as Turismo, Bullet, Super GT?

Elyobo893
  • Elyobo893

Good Catholic Boy

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:33 PM

Loving it so far! Nice GTA V promotion in the intro.

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:02 PM

Full Speed + Bike Event are coming soon, I think after MOTW #12. Also I have a question, should I make Racing Time better? I mean, better routepoints, better objects add more fast cars such as Turismo, Bullet, Super GT?

I guess it's up to you, but if i could suggest, you better make it on the another next race mission since most people were waiting for new missions than just an updated old mission. So making another new race mission is better than updating old mission which people already know the beginning of story.

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:37 PM

Loving it so far! Nice GTA V promotion in the intro.

Yeah, actually I wanted to give the introduction something like Gta V.

I guess it's up to you, but if i could suggest, you better make it on the another next race mission since most people were waiting for new missions than just an updated old mission. So making another new race mission is better than updating old mission which people already know the beginning of story.

A'ight, I'll upload the missions as soon as I'm done with MOTW and the last mission of VCR.

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:05 PM

Aznkei started making the video reviews of TCoAH:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users