3rd garage/apartment?

167 replies to this topic
SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:55 AM

Like I've said so many f*cking times.  Implement the same parking system as GTA IV, and put it in every parking space for each vacant parking garage in the city and parking lot in the country.  Then we could have as much parking spaces as we wanted...and let us save f*cking industrial and police vehicles!

~Joseph~
  • ~Joseph~

Pro Racer |2-1 Ratio|

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:03 AM Edited by ~Joseph~, 27 June 2014 - 05:05 AM.

If they want more money add more garages. Or they could just implement the saints row style garages.

justinlynch3
  • justinlynch3

GTA legit player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:17 AM

I got 2 garages on all 4 of my characters.    I thought I would never fill what, 80 garage spaces.    But damn my muscles garage is packed, trucks garage is packs, mixed garage is packed, beaters garage is packed, bikes garage is packed, 4 doors garage is packed, sports garage is either full or near full.     Only garage with space, for now, is the supers garage.

I'm surprised how many cars in this game I ended up wanting.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:21 AM

I'd own every property if I could. Never enough. That being said, 2 garages with each character is a lot. I don't need anymore that badly, but I would definitely like if they added more.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:05 AM

If they want more money add more garages. Or they could just implement the saints row style garages.

Never played Saints Row before, could you elaborate?

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:30 AM

I wouldn't mind a third property/garage but we might get that one day but only for the new generation system like PS4 and Xbox 1, since they will more space on the memory files. 

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:00 AM

Never played Saints Row before, could you elaborate?
Infinite cars, but you can't see them. Walk to a marker and choose what you want off a list. At least, sr 3 was that way. There might be an upper limit, I didn't play enough to find out.

My second character is actually gaining spaces at the moment - next for the chop is my issi since I now have a panto and a rhapsody.

Shotty Pop
  • Shotty Pop

Thug

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:51 AM

I got 2 garages on all 4 of my characters.    I thought I would never fill what, 80 garage spaces.    But damn my muscles garage is packed, trucks garage is packs, mixed garage is packed, beaters garage is packed, bikes garage is packed, 4 doors garage is packed, sports garage is either full or near full.     Only garage with space, for now, is the supers garage.

Please explain how you were the first and only player to have 4 characters when rockstar never unlocked the other 2 character slots.Your a fu*king liar!!!

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:58 PM

3 is a bit excessive, if you have that much sentimental attachment to pixelated cars then you got some issues to work out other than another garage. Sh*t, I still have 1 empty slot in my original 10-car, and IRL I am a car junky. I currently own 3 vehicles, and my mom always says "if it has t*ts or tires, (I) can't live without it). So if I can get by, why can't you, lol.

TCMike
  • TCMike

Lazy Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:39 AM

3 is a bit excessive, if you have that much sentimental attachment to pixelated cars then you got some issues to work out other than another garage. Sh*t, I still have 1 empty slot in my original 10-car, and IRL I am a car junky. I currently own 3 vehicles, and my mom always says "if it has t*ts or tires, (I) can't live without it). So if I can get by, why can't you, lol.

For me it has little to do with sentimental attachment and more to do with time/money management.  I have hours of my life in each of my cars and the idea of throwing that away doesn't interest me.  I wish I could say those hours were all fun and enjoyable, but they weren't.  Just a mind numbing grind that makes reading a calculus text book look like a weekend trip to disney land. 

Now if the LSC actually reimbursed your entire investment in a car, including mods, I would be perfectly fine with 2 garages.  I would happily sell off old cars to make way for new stuff to experiment with and experience.  But since it only pays an insulting pittance, it's just not worth it.  I'm not going to give my cars away, as pixelated as they might be.  I'm not running a charity over here.

Piecekeeper
  • Piecekeeper

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:40 PM

Is that all you do? Come home, Grind and buy more pixel cars like its your life goal or something?

You mean like everything in GTAO is real excpet the cars are made of pixels?

goldadderXD
  • goldadderXD

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:00 PM

i think for every 100 ranks starting from 100 or 200 one shoud be able to buy an extra property :)

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:40 PM

I could do with another garage as I've filled both of them up.

bigd7775
  • bigd7775

Chewbacca

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:02 AM

Saw this topic so I decided to read what everyone had posted. One thing that jumped out at me was someone saying that R* probably wont allow any more storage because my making us sell cars to buy new cars would mean more cash card sales. I am not really sure that is true. I do agree there are some people that do that. However for me them limiting my storage has instead reduced my spending because I have no more room. I just make a list of cars that I want to own when I get more storage. Every car I have I earned it from playing the game. To me they are memories and achievements I earned through out playing the game. For example I still own my Sabre Turbo which was my 1st car in online. I spent about a week in the back seat saving for my first 10 car apartment with the war room (heist room) in it. Every car I either stole off the street and modded because I like the way the car looks or handles, or I have bought it from the website because I couldn't steal it (makes no sense that the game is "grand theft auto", kinda implies there is stealing of cars, but yet not allowed to steal certain cars....). So to sum this up yes they should allow us to have more ability to store vehicles because I feel it is honestly limiting the ability for more sales of people that want to buy cash cards or for the people that spend their day to day making money to have a more luxurious life style by having all the rides and homes they want.

Black Knighl
  • Black Knighl

GTA players are douche bags...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:17 AM Edited by Black Knighl, 16 October 2014 - 12:20 AM.

Why have any limit? Let us unlock the remaining char slots and also have an unlimited number of cars per char... It would give us more stuff to play with and rockstar would have more cash due to shark card sales...

zzr
  • zzr

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:24 AM

how do you have 4 characters? 

Defender1904
  • Defender1904

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2014 - 01:05 AM

He's using 2 different gamer tags with2 characters each...

zzr
  • zzr

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:49 AM

He's using 2 different gamer tags with2 characters each...

ohhhhhhh lol if I played on PS3 I probably would have done the same. 

LeeH1989
  • LeeH1989

Ex Crew Member Of Micheal's...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:54 AM

Yes, they need to add more houses and garages 10 car ones in blaine county, anywhere thats not in the city! Hopefully have more for next gen and mansions and income generating businesses!

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 16 October 2014 - 03:17 AM

no. It's nothing to do with "issues". I've always been a fan of automobiles. Whether it's watching motorsports, collecting diecast, car spotting or playing video games with a racing/vehicle aspect. This might shock you but guess what, some of us actually enjoy customizing and owning cars in V.  A big fun factor for me with the game was in trying various car and modding and cruising in my rides. Sometimes I spent a hour on just one car, in getting the colour, mod options and everything right to my tastes. It's fun, who cares if they're "pixelated cars". I could make the same argument and say why do we need more than one apartment, they're all the same. Or who cares about different guns, there's no difference. Or why do we need all these clothes, they're nothing special. You get my point. Anyway I doubt they'll add a third garage on the previous gen. At least with the pc version, there will hopefully be mods that expand the garages or add spawn menus.

• Piecekeeper likes this

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

:cry: PLS

MarkNuttGod
  • MarkNuttGod

Crackhead

• Members
  • Japan

Posted A week ago

As soon as they add a third toud want a fourth anyways

So no 2 is enough

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

oh...ok then...thanks for clearing that up

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I'd like a 3rd property so I could fill them up with Adders.

R* gave me a $60 million bonus when I transferred to next gen and I'm sure they're gonna take it back at some point! :cry:

Eggobites90
  • Eggobites90

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Eggobites90, A week ago.

Just let us all own as many vehicles as there are total in the game.

And we choose which 20, 30, etc. are "on display" in our garages.

LL Cool L
  • LL Cool L

Raphael DeLa Lover ......aka LL Cool L - PIMP - 90s til infinity

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

do you guys guys even drive all your cars, I mean really, I take em all out for a spin every now and again

and im usually the one with the only unique car in the lobby, its all super cars with you guys

• Zorvaine likes this

TCMike
  • TCMike

Lazy Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

As soon as they add a third toud want a fourth anyways

So no 2 is enough

I'm glad R* doesn't follow this logic themselves, else we wouldn't have any new GTA games.  1 would be enough.  Shouldn't be greedy. 

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Homie

• Members

Posted A week ago

They have to add the ability to own more properties. What is the point of heists if I have nothing to spend that money on?

I think we should be able to own however many properties we want to build our empire.

goldadderXD
  • goldadderXD

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted A week ago

no not at all

it woud keep me playing for a longer duration if every 100 or 200 levels i woud unlock an extra property

i mean, im level 445 or something like that.....2 to 4 extra garages on top of the 2 properties everyone can have....yea that woud be awsome:)

goldadderXD
  • goldadderXD

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted A week ago Edited by goldadderXD, A week ago.

racing cars....aagh

i actualy lack a bison, a sadler, a dominator, a rhapsody and a zion only for racing alone

not to mention actualy that new bike that has a crazzy top speed on a straight line....realy i have been in 2 drag races with bikes today....traded my bati in for a vehicle thats actualy stock

not to mention some part of me actualy want all vehicles that are on my secondary character to be on my primary.....hell its kinda the reason i have a secondary character in the first place

and no, i dont drive all those 40 car each month to be honest, but in more like 6 weeks or so :)

point is, i have my true favorits, but i realy coudnt miss any of those i have for real

actualy, if gta next gen had unlimited property availabillity and i woudnt need to be afraid of some f*ck up during transfer, i woud just buy myself a ps4, the next gen version of the game and transfer my sh*t

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users