3rd garage/apartment?

139 replies to this topic
Epsilon_Program
  • Epsilon_Program

KIFFLOM

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:06 PM

We shouldn't be limited as to how many garages we can buy. Right now looking at my current situation I could do with another 3-4 garages making it 6 in total.  

• YogurtStorm, wolfp212 and TCMike like this

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:10 PM

I'll take a third garage in a heartbeat

• GoodGreen likes this

AhmadJ
  • AhmadJ

Prankster

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:10 PM

1 garage is ENOUGH!!!!

Epsilon_Program
  • Epsilon_Program

KIFFLOM

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:11 PM

1 garage is ENOUGH!!!!

You're not being serious are you? 

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:22 PM

We shouldn't be limited as to how many garages we can buy. Right now looking at my current situation I could do with another 3-4 garages making it 6 in total.

That'd make for a bigger save file. I don't see this happening anytime soon if ever.

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:23 PM

Funny how many times I accept an Apartment Invite and see a garage with an Entity, Adder, Bati, and two Zentornos. Last one I was in had those cars and two empty spaces. Pathetic lack of imagination, creativity, whatever you want to call it.

Relative007
  • Relative007

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:30 PM

Looking at it from the point of view of enjoying a new DLC absolutely. Sure you can drive new vehicles in SP but who cares really, GTA Online is where you want everything. 

DLC vehicles alone must be enough to fill two garages and unless I want to as you indicated, sell a PV and lose money on it (when I am bored of every money making option right now as I need more Missions to do...) then my experience of the new DLC is already diminished. 

In my case, I recently sold the Comet, Banshee, Suramo and 9F as I made around 2.5m from the FOS days so sorta deserved to make a loss on them so I had room for the Dubsta which is the only recent vehicle I want. Given I am sitting on 9 Supers and the Dubsta in my Del Pierro Apartment and 5 Sports and Dunebuggy in the 6 Car Zancudo, I could do with room for some Muscle cars/future DLC cars. 

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:05 AM

Just let us be able to own all the properties on the map.  Owning 100% of the apartments and garages will give you something to shoot for, it was one of the first things I did when playing San Andreas.

• Epsilon_Program and TCMike like this

TCMike
  • TCMike

Lazy Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:49 AM

I see no down sides in owning more property in the game.  I find it bizarre that people try to fight against it, since it would not negatively effect them in any way.  I don't think they'd enjoy it if these arbitrary limits were put on weapons, clothes, etc.

Just because you can own more properties, that doesn't mean you have to.

Just because you own more properties, that doesn't mean you have to use them.

Personally I want to have more garage space than I know what to do with.  I want to divide my favorite cars up over my garages and have empty spaces available in each just in case I stop by in one of my other personal vehicles.  I also want to have safe houses spread out over the map so I can hide out.  

singemfrc
  • singemfrc

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:56 AM

Yea I dont mean to be greeedy but I do needs a 3rd apt/garage/storage

Along these lines I wouldnt mind if they made it 2 apartments + a garage or 1 apt + 2 garages

(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
  • (OO)SKYLINE(OO)

BOSS

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:58 AM

I am up for a 3rd, 10 car space garage / apartment.

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:03 AM

I own weazel plaza and the new high end apartment on alta street but would really want to own the Greenwich Parkway garage near the airport like my second character does.
I cant give up either of my apartments because I like one for the interior and one for the location/view so a third property opportunity would be great

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:45 AM Edited by BLeonard, 20 June 2014 - 02:45 AM.

I've already made my comments on this, but I am curious as to why they had to have set numbers of cars allowed per location.

For example: The garage at 1200 Route 68 is a 2 car garage and costs $28k. Why couldn't they have set it where you can choose 2,6, or 10 car, regardless of location, with the price obviously higher for more spaces... so:

1200 Route 68
2 Car Garage - $28k
6 Car Garage - $82k
10 Car Garage - $135k

Then, people could choose whatever locations they wanted without worrying about only having x amount of spaces... The only real difference would be on the game mechanic end, determining which garage interior to render when a player enters it.

-Bill

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:04 AM

They also need to open 10-car garages in more spread out areas up north

• Diesleman, manicmechanic71 and CricKetVarble like this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:07 AM

2 garages is enough for me.  In fact, I'm in the process of selling 4 cars so I can move back into a 6 car garage/apartment.... I just prefer the look of them. And it fits my characters role.... nothing too fancy or anything that will catch the eye of the public..  corrupt cops need to lay low :D

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:15 AM

I had to sell some cars for 3 new ones, Blade, Glendale & Warrener. So I say yes for more garage space.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:28 AM Edited by luisniko, 20 June 2014 - 05:28 AM.

If I were Rockstar and want to keep Cash Card sales on the top, I wouldn't give you 3rd garage.

Why?

So you'll be forced to sell your cars in order to keep other cars you wanna try.

Remember, when you're selling your vehicle, the amount of money you get back will never cover up the amount you spent for the vehicle purchase (if purchased) + mods

TCMike
  • TCMike

Lazy Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:41 AM Edited by TCMike, 20 June 2014 - 05:46 AM.

If I were Rockstar and want to keep Cash Card sales on the top, I wouldn't give you 3rd garage.

Why?

So you'll be forced to sell your cars in order to keep other cars you wanna try.

Remember, when you're selling your vehicle, the amount of money you get back will never cover up the amount you spent for the vehicle purchase (if purchased) + mods

So instead of letting players spend more money on property (more cash card sales) so they can spend more money on cars (more cash card sales), they would rather prevent players from buying more properties (less cash card sales) and force them to sell their existing cars for extra cash (less cash card sales) so they can buy new cars? 

CricKetVarble
  • CricKetVarble

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:54 AM

Is that all you do? Come home, Grind and buy more pixel cars like its your life goal or something?

What the hell crawled up your ass and died man?

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:55 AM Edited by Muirenn, 20 June 2014 - 05:57 AM.

You wouldn't have this problem if you had two characters. With both combined i still haven't gotten close to 40 cars and thats a S*IT ton of cars if you ask me.

But then you have to switch to use certain vehicles.  I don't want to do that, I want all my sh*t in one place. Just like in life.

Don't forget about the separate level and mod progression, too...

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Modern Day Peaky Blinder

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:59 AM

its money management, control the money you earn better, if you cant afford to to heavily modify 10 supers then why attempt it? for example, $7k on xenons when you only see the car from the back anyway, whats the point in spending $7k? $25k on tyre smoke? only really useful if your car is a drifter

nobody needs to buy cash cards really, but rockstar should give us more allowances if they want to keep people interested, restricting us will only drive us away

Da_WickedJester
  • Da_WickedJester

Why So Serious Mafia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:12 AM

What about one garage that holds up to 40 to 60 cars lol or a crew garage with different levels, maybe some car elevators added to it or a compound just for your cars ONLY.

Dannnisaur
  • Dannnisaur

Heroic Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:29 AM

Rather than more garages/apartments, I'd vote for new apartments in better locations. I personally love the Vespucci Beach and Del Perro areas, but there is only a single location for a  10-car garage/apartment in only one of those areas.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:37 AM

There's a house in Paleto that has a visibly large enough garage to allow it to be 10 car but its not purchasable. The two car garage on the west coast is visually large enough to be 6 or 10.

I'd like a third for my main, I had to lose my hearse and rebel for the pig and 6x6 - but I created that problem by choosing a 6 car in Blaine for my second. My alt has three spaces with sellers in them and a couple of vehicles I'll sell if it becomes necessary - and both hipster compacts.

~Joseph~
  • ~Joseph~

Pro Racer |2-1 Ratio|

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:44 AM

I dont see why they wont let us buy more that would make them more money right

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:54 AM

Why?

So instead of letting players spend more money on property (more cash card sales) so they can spend more money on cars (more cash card sales), they would rather prevent players from buying more properties (less cash card sales) and force them to sell their existing cars for extra cash (less cash card sales) so they can buy new cars? 

Hard to explain. When you have a full 10 car garage and you have other 20 vehicles you want to keep, you'll definitely confused which one to replace, yes? You'll sell one and keep the new one. When you sell one, you will have financial loss and if one day you want that car again, you'll have to purchase everything again.

Now when you have two 10 car garages, would you still sell the vehicle in your first garage for your other favorites? No. You keep the rest of your 10 favorites in your new garage. Less money wasted on your side because you now keep 20 cars, although probably 15 of them are collecting dust. When your wanted list grown into 30, that'd be the time to sell some of your cars and have a loss on your side - again.

The only thing that kills your money is when you have spent a lot of money on a car, then you have to sell it for a pathetic amount of cash before keeping the new one. Then, you have to replace a car again when you want another car. In every car sale, you have a loss; financial and material. But you don't have to worry about financial and material loss when you have a spare space to keep a new vehicle.

A bit messy, but I've tried my best to explain. Disregard my post if it's too confusing. lol

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:55 AM

I could use a 20 car garage... I really do not want to get rid of the cars I have but I want a few more.

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:14 AM

I need a 3rd garage without the apartment....

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:18 AM

I still gotta fill my first and second garage. My second is a 6car one.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:26 AM

I need a 3rd garage without the apartment....

We have like five or six 10 car garages available lol. I'll definitely just buy the garages. Apartment is useless and the variations of high end apartment building don't look as distinctive as low and middle class apartments.

I totally love the Marina apartment. I even like the Little Seoul apartment because it looks so GTA. Too bad only with 2 car garage

• manicmechanic71 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users