Photo

Splash Down Gaming Community

No replies to this topic
shawnLC
  • shawnLC

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:24 PM Edited by shawnLC, 19 June 2014 - 05:27 PM.

SPLASH DOWN GAMING COMMUNITY

This is the brand new forum for Splash Down's official gaming brand! 

Feel free to explore the amazing games we have here.

Don't see something you like? Let us know!

Hello, my name is Shawn. I serve as the Chief of Police over at Splash Down Gaming. We are looking for dedicated members to joins us and become part of the LCPD:FR gaming group; also know as LCES. The only requirements we have is that you be at least 15 years of age or older and maintain a high level of maturity. We are a gaming community that also offers Youtube networking. 

This is a multi-gaming community and members are allowed to join as many groups as they wish. The only exception is that you may only be promoted to a group administrator in one group. We do not have an application process. If you are looking to join the LCPD:FR Group, you will be interviewed just so that we get a feel of who you are. You will also have to go through a short training process before you are promoted to the Officer Rank. The LCPD:FR Group uses vehicles and textures made by members within the group and will stay that way. We ask that you DO NOT redistribute any of our mods. If you do, you will be removed and banned from the community.

Splash Down Gaming offers more then LCPD:FR. We have Arma II and III and more games coming. We are a newly formed community up on the rise. We have 30+ members and more each day. If you're would like to become part of this great community, please let me know or visit our TeamSpeak server. Hope to see you soon! 

TeamSpeak IP: splashdown.ts.nfoservers.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users