Photo

should lamar have died in lamar down?

44 replies to this topic
Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:41 AM

What's with people having their funky panties in a bunch in this thread?

Anyway, I expected Lamar to die one I first got into GTA V. He always got himself and/or Franklin into trouble and I thought it would catch up yo him. I was surprised that he ended up living and I was fine with it. I enjoy his character.

• kingcs likes this

kingcs
  • kingcs

OG Status

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:23 AM Edited by kingcs, 20 June 2014 - 03:24 AM.

What's with people having their funky panties in a bunch in this thread?

Anyway, I expected Lamar to die one I first got into GTA V. He always got himself and/or Franklin into trouble and I thought it would catch up yo him. I was surprised that he ended up living and I was fine with it. I enjoy his character.

Same here and he doesn't care that people are out to kill him. I thought for sure he would gone, but I'm glad he's not. A lot young dudes have his mindset and end up predicting their fate and come to share the same feelings as Lamar when Frank reminds him that people want him dead.

Nuke.
  • Nuke.

gta advance > gtav

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:17 AM Edited by Nuke., 20 June 2014 - 04:22 AM.

I really like Lamar, I'm glad he didn't die. I don't know if it's been said before, but the only reason why Michael killed Stretch was because Stretch would recognize Franklin and send more Ballas after him.

That said, I think Stretch should've been built up more as a antagonist. The events between The Long Stretch, Hood Safari, and Lamar Down are too far apart. I forgot who he was.

dillono
  • dillono

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:34 AM

Why? Lamar is a person who deserves a DLC about him. Lamar is the main funny person who supports boring Franklin. Lamar is one of the best characters in game.

Lamar doesn't deserve to death. He deserves Franklin's main character position! He deserves a DLC about him ;)

I remember watching outsidexbox and they suggested a "side characters" DLC where you got to see the perspective of the side characters. Strangely enough, it sounds a little fun if you think about it. You could have Jimmy and Tracy hanging out when their dad and mom aren't around, Lamar doing gang-related stuff, Ron taking care of stuff in Blaine County, or Devin Weston doing some rich guy sh*t. Obviously the DLC would have to take in comedic value rather than action, because some of them barely get up their ass *cough* Ron and Jimmy *cough* all day, but I think it would be nice if it went like 1 mission per side character. Then again, I've had horrible ideas before, though.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Perhaps here things will be different

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:57 AM

I really wouldn't have cared if he died. I thought he was irritating personally.

Del boy
  • Del boy

The Only Fool and Horse of the $treets

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:27 AM

Personally I would not prefer him to die, but for dramatic effect if Lamar dies it will give dull old frankilin incentive to go after the main villains. And isn't emotion and a need for cold revenge the sort of writing people enjoy?

AhmadJ
  • AhmadJ

Prankster

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:39 AM

no franklin michael and trevor should

Pelle
  • Pelle

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:11 AM

Yeah Kill the Ungrateful c*nt would Of made the Story More Dramatic the Story In V Was to happy all the time somebody Major outside of the main three needed to be Killed Lamar would of been Perfect .

and i Pray i don't have to play as  the Lanky c*nt if we  ever do get an Episode Pack i mean he was quite Amusing but i was glad he did not Not Play a Massive Role . 

Very random capitalization pattern...lmao. Sorry but I had to say it.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:13 AM

Lamar is a prick. That's just facts. 

Judging by the chats he and Frank have when out on dates  hanging out, Lamar should have been dead long ago. FRANK, WHY YOU SAVE THIS DUMB ASS SO MUCH?

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:54 AM

Or maybe lamar turns on them to join Devin Weston so you have to kill lamar that would be a good plot twist

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:56 PM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 20 June 2014 - 01:03 PM.

Keep your accusations of racism and counter-arguments in the Private Messaging system please.

I've cleaned the topic up now play nicely.

• Fuzzknuckles, Miamivicecity and kj2022 like this

burnzy187
  • burnzy187

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:11 PM

Lamar should of died in the death-wish option 

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:18 PM

i'm glad he didn't die. i also was expecting him to die. he's one of the best characters in the game.

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:38 PM

Yeah that's right, kill off some of the best, non-protagonist main characters in the game that actually provided us with some kind of entertainment and humor, and also ruin opportunities for the story mode to open up for more episodic expansions that would make it better. 

Makes perfect sense  :blink:  :sarcasm:

why not they did it with lance Vance 

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, I always carry my heat in these streets

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:05 PM Edited by Official General, 22 June 2014 - 11:05 PM.

Yeah that's right, kill off some of the best, non-protagonist main characters in the game that actually provided us with some kind of entertainment and humor, and also ruin opportunities for the story mode to open up for more episodic expansions that would make it better. 

Makes perfect sense  :blink:  :sarcasm:

why not they did it with lance Vance 

I don't understand. I don't see what connection Lance Vance has to this. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users