Quantcast

» «
Photo

The New Money Grind

32 replies to this topic
ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Thunder-Blockhead, this is Raz-Griz 3! Roger that!

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:01 PM

Any tips for quickly ranking up a character which is only level 15? Preferably while making some money in the process.

I believe this Playlist is your best for now.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:15 PM

Any tips for quickly ranking up a character which is only level 15? Preferably while making some money in the process.

I believe this Playlist is your best for now.

Alright I'll give it a shot and see if it isn't too boring. Yesterday I tried joining contact missions from quick jobs, that was incredibly frustrating. Connection issues are so bad in this game. Half the time I would end up in an empty lobby as the host. One time this happened in a Rooftop Rumble lobby. I figured I'd invite people and play it because this character could use a round of RR. I ended up getting a full lobby, only to get stuck on the "launching session" for over 15 minutes. It was one of the most frustrating sessions I've had on GTA online. Not to mention how retarded the low-level missions are. I kinda forgot about that and thought I would just play some low-level missions because I hadn't played them in a long time. The low-level missions are so much harder! What the f*ck kind of logic is that?

In the end I made about 40k and went up one level, after about 3 hours of trying to play. I estimate I spent about a quarter of that time actually playing and the rest of the time dealing with the ridiculous match making system.

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:26 PM

New money grind?  You don't need to grind!

You don't but some people prefer it.

Me I do a variety of missions for fun frequently, but sometimes I just want some quick solo cash before heading to sleep and this makes it easier.
That is legitimately the most perfect thing ever said about grinding.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users