Capture vehicles ALSO bugged

9 replies to this topic
handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

Rockstar Verified Creator

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:26 PM

Tried creating a GTA capture but the vehicles keep respawning in the nearest street. Which makes guarding them with actors pointless, which makes the capture I was going to make, pointless.

Pretty stupid they hold an event for creators to create "I'm not a hipster" related creations when the creator is broken pretty badly in capture mode, we can't include update weapons in ANY mode (and they even ask us to do so for the event, idiots), leaving us with only races we can add the new vehicles to in order to participate in the event.

stronktank
  • stronktank

stronkwave

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

Yeah, it's terrible. Quite a bad idea to remove the big 'BETA' sign.

Don't get it either why they don't update the creator at the same time. Being able to set new weapons as forced or place them in the map (without having to go place randoms first),....

And didn't mention any of the other terrible bugs in the creator.

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:55 PM

Are you saying there is a work-around to get the update weapons into a creation by placing others first?

I'm in the creator right now but cant seem to find any way to make it happen.

stronktank
  • stronktank

stronkwave

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:06 PM

Got it from peeeeel. He explained it when posting his gusenberg sweeper DM. Just place random weapons on a clear zone, then if you're lucky it contains the new weapon you're looking for. Then pick it up and place it again. Then after that you can place as much as you want. I've tried it and it also works for the new weapons.

• DAMND likes this

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:28 PM

I'll have to try it on the next DM I do then. I tried it on an existing DM I already made and it didn't work.

stronktank
  • stronktank

stronkwave

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:53 PM

It works on existing DM's too! Tried it on my oldest DM (gladiators) and added the bottle and the new dagger.

DAMND
  • DAMND

SPANKED-up madman

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

Wow, thanks for passing that along Stronk.

Ironically, I bet they would disregard or at least edit any jobs made for the contest that follow their request and include new weapons, as it would require semi-glitching.

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

Why? Because cash cards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:26 PM

Where are you trying to place the capture vehicles? I've found that capture vehicles will respawn at the closest road if their spawn point is occupied by any other object including another car, an actor, or a player.

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:56 AM Edited by handcuff_charlie, 21 June 2014 - 04:58 PM.

Well in the test, they all respawned in the street. They were placed in a motel parking lot off the road. I tried it live and nothing respawned..../facepalm.

It works on existing DM's too! Tried it on my oldest DM (gladiators) and added the bottle and the new dagger.

I figured it out now. The steps peeel listed are pretty incomplete although they kind of get you there or at least to a point where you can figure it out if you are reasonably unretarded. You need to make sure you dont have 50 weapons/spawn points already dropped. Then you just have to randomize and if you dont get what you want, delete all and do it again and again until you get what you want. I updated my latest TDM with special carbines, and it took me almost half an hour just to get a special carbine to randomize. THEN once you have the weapon you are looking for, delete the rest and then hit edit

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:57 PM

Wow, thanks for passing that along Stronk.

Ironically, I bet they would disregard or at least edit any jobs made for the contest that follow their request and include new weapons, as it would require semi-glitching.

Really? Did they edit the Capture they recently verified "Adventure Team"?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users