Simplest Zombie Script

38 replies to this topic
Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:37 AM

I USed Ilspy but i got all advanced zombie script i only want a simple one can anyone? 

PlayPrey
  • PlayPrey

string ScriptSkillLevel = "Low-Med";

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:20 PM

Yes, YOU can.

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:17 PM

How ?????

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:46 PM

rugz if u want someone to write a zombie script for u post it in the request topic... stop making all these threads asking people to write code for u.

Instead of waiting for people to write it, go study c# and write it yourself... even if it takes you a year to write it. Stop being lazy... they should seriously ban u if u keep making these stupid threads.

• Skorpro and stef538 like this

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:01 PM

See bongs I did in coding request but Lwtsplayordy did told me that was not the place

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

If u want a zombie script, there is a bunch u can download or u write yourself...

A zombie needs to hate all other peds, be tasked to attak hated, walk injured and make a groaning sound... now if u know c# u can read other scripts and write yourself but u dont know programming yet. You need to study and learn first.

Now stop asking for scripts. Request scripts in the coding request not here. Whatever he told u was wrong. Stop making threads asking for scripts or i hope they ban u.

• Wiebrendh likes this

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:24 PM

Okay thanks for suggestions and just 1 more thing about groaning sound is there a laughing sound :D and if not can we play it continuous?

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

C# Programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:28 PM

Okay thanks for suggestions and just 1 more thing about groaning sound is there a laughing sound :D and if not can we play it continuous?

So you want to continuous play a laughing sound if it NOT exists..? Please look at the things u write, and correct it if it is wrong

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:37 PM

I was saying that as a groaning sound is I'm built in game is there a laughing sound in built if not can we play a outer song continuous ??

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:18 PM

I was saying that as a groaning sound is I'm built in game is there a laughing sound in built if not can we play a outer song continuous ??

yes u can play sounds in the game using windows media player... google "C# SoundPlayer class"

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:21 PM

Okay ;) and can we make sky green ??

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

C# Programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

Okay ;) and can we make sky green ??

Dude, stop asking start trying! If you really want to learn programming, you have to do things by yourselfe, and not asking on a forum.

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:42 PM

See its a in game nature it's very hard to change a sky what do you guys think I jus t ask things...No I try them and then I ask

leftas
  • leftas

C++ for hacks/mods, C# for everything else.

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:52 PM Edited by leftas, 19 June 2014 - 03:58 PM.

@Rugz007
First of all I am sorry, but I have to say this.
You need to learn C# or c++(Harder), and then do some sh*t. So when you don't know programming lang, you acting like "A guy who tries to speak some language, and he says the words only infinitive( or present simple or etc., but only one) form and also looking at dictionary"
So do you always want to be that guy ? Or A guy who knows lang and speaks it (very) well(You always need dictionary(MSDN) in programming) ?
So I suggest you buy some book about programming lang you want to use and read it. Or look for tutorials in internet, but I suggest you 1 variant.

There are bunch of guys who helps newbies(All this forum)(BUT FIRST NEED TO KNOW PROGRAMMING LANG.).

Regards,

Paul.

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:05 PM

Thanks will see all c# tutorials again

Maro Hannover
  • Maro Hannover

Scriptboy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:08 PM

Rugz007

I advice that you read much as i do in LordOfTheBongs' Website (dotnetperls.com) it is 1000% usefull

• LordOfTheBongs likes this

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:13 PM

Maro my boy you are back

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:42 PM Edited by LordOfTheBongs, 02 July 2014 - 05:29 PM.

• Wiebrendh likes this

Maro Hannover
  • Maro Hannover

Scriptboy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:22 PM

about the green sky you can only make the full screen not the sky only. You said you use ilspy so just use it over Julio's V Style mod. if you don't know the screen would be just download the mod and press T while on Franklin/Luis Char.

Don't get worry about stolen or anything because this game is all about Stealing

leftas
  • leftas

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:29 PM

about the green sky you can only make the full screen not the sky only. You said you use ilspy so just use it over Julio's V Style mod. if you don't know the screen would be just download the mod and press T while on Franklin/Luis Char.

Don't get worry about stolen or anything because this game is all about Stealing

Can you explain what you mean by your last sentence ?

Also good job, that you are learning C#, from tutorials.While you are reading, I suggest you to do what you learned(It's best way to learn) :)

Maro Hannover
  • Maro Hannover

Scriptboy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:34 PM

I like jocking. I meaned that he should not worry when he copy paste it because the script that Julio and Rugz make for is a game that contain the term "THEFT" in its title and also Julio Never Cares. This was just a jock.

leftas
  • leftas

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:42 PM

I like jocking. I meaned that he should not worry when he copy paste it because the script that Julio and Rugz make for is a game that contain the term "THEFT" in its title and also Julio Never Cares. This was just a jock.

Oh okay :) now I got your joke :D When you writing about something you need to clarify more like "don't worry about stealing code, all this game about stealing" and etc. I think you got my point.

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:49 AM

@Maro Hannover - The Game is not about stealing its about your passsion

@leftas - plz name some of your mods

@lordofbongs - Thankz for suport and zombie script and 1 question

is modding your birth right or you work at rock* games or good gifted you with modding ability:D 

and whats your name on gta 4 mods? 

leftas
  • leftas

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:04 AM Edited by leftas, 20 June 2014 - 08:04 AM.

is modding your birth right or you work at rock* games or good gifted you with modding ability:D 

It's not about how much mods you do, it's how you know programming language(es).

My mods are private, I don't like release it for public. And I always don't have ideas what to make.

And about languages.

So from my list first would be C#, because it's easy to do gui and other things.

Then would go c++, cause for hooks and hacking things.

Last would be assembly, it's hard lang. but it worth it. Because it's easier to debug, hooks(for mods/hacks), see why it's crashed. Also you can see you how computer programs works :)

So yea. That's all,

I was away from GTA modding, now I back. And I am playing with GTA scripthook.net... And also my mods are:Switch charchter by aiming at him(I saw this mod in GTA4Mods, but now it's gone), Random force to random car(Just for fun), other I don't remember, because I am not at home right now.

P.S. Yeah, all my posts are long...

Regards,

Paul.

• LordOfTheBongs likes this

Noox
  • Noox

changeScriptAbility(&myScriptAbility, "improve");

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:09 AM

Since I have programming knowledge as I am studying it in high school I think that I can give you some tips even if I never modded a GTA game.

The most difficult task about programming is not the syntax, it's the logic, 90% of the times your errors won't be syntax errors, they will be logic errors.

By saying that I'm trying to tell you that starting programming by modding a game is not a good thing because (for example) you learn the if statement but you don't know how that if statement works, you just remember what it does but to avoid doing mistakes with it you have to know what it's doing in the background, the same thing about a variable, a variable is a container that stores a value and it stays in memory until it goes out of scope (this happens with local variables saved in the stack, programmers tend to avoid global variables because they're always in memory even if they are not being executed but since you don't know programming ignore this last line since it's confusing at first).

Sure, you can start programming by modding a game but what will it be like? An example, you have a math exercise and there is the solution in the book, let's say you have to solve 3+3 but you don't know how to count, you go to the book and see the result which is 6 (this is a very bad example but nothing could come in my mind), so you solved the problem but you don't know why it is 6.

I noticed you made lots of topics asking for help and I noticed that these errors were mostly due to lack of programming knowledge, when you're modding you're not sure about what you are doing, you see the script doesn't work and you come here for help.

I also noticed that many here use vectors and those are hard to understand (well, trigonometry in general is hard).

• Skorpro, InfamousSabre, leftas and 1 other like this

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:20 AM

Wowowowowow a big speech but read it and thanks

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

C# Programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:34 PM

It's not about how much mods you do, it's how you know programming language(es).

My mods are private, I don't like release it for public. And I always don't have ideas what to make.

And about languages.

So from my list first would be C#, because it's easy to do gui and other things.

Last would be assembly, it's hard lang. but it worth it. Because it's easier to debug, hooks(for mods/hacks), see why it's crashed. Also you can see you how computer programs works :)

So yea. That's all,

I was away from GTA modding, now I back. And I am playing with GTA scripthook.net... And also my mods are:Switch charchter by aiming at him(I saw this mod in GTA4Mods, but now it's gone), Random force to random car(Just for fun), other I don't remember, because I am not at home right now.

Regards,

Paul.

Paul, why dont you release your mods? You look like a pro modder/programmer! 

leftas
  • leftas

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:03 PM Edited by leftas, 20 June 2014 - 01:04 PM.

And about languages.

So yea. That's all,

Regards,

Paul.

Paul, why dont you release your mods? You look like a pro modder/programmer! 

I think this is *sarcasm* :D

First of all, I always don't have ideas... My little brother who's playing gta iv(Oh yea I know that he can't play it) suggest me ideas, his last idea was change char. to ped at which you are aiming(First I searched in gta4mods but I didn't found it).

Second, I like to help people in every forum(In day I am visting 10+ forums).

Third, I think my mods would be sh*tty... My coding style is sh*tty(You should see my hack for bf4) :DDD

Fourth, I am still tryin' to do cheats for games. But I don't know do I need to come back to gta4 mods or look for a game for hack...

Fifth, I am not a pro :/ And your mods would be more more more better than mine.. :)

Regards,

Paul.

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:58 PM Edited by LordOfTheBongs, 02 July 2014 - 05:29 PM.

• InfamousSabre and leftas like this

leftas
  • leftas

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:35 PM Edited by leftas, 20 June 2014 - 02:54 PM.

no problem, just never ask a question unless u have tried 10 different ways to do it yourself and when u ask your question, tell people what u have tried and what problems u are experiencing and you will get lots of people trying to help u... nobody wants to help someone who just goes... "how do i make a zombie scipt???" and then people know u are new to coding so u dont get responses. I suppose ur lucky i get bored at work a lot and post here ;) And I know how to code GTA because I have been modding it since 2012 and Im always in forums or irc channels talking to other gta scripters. I learned programming from GTA IV and the scripthookdotnet. It introduced me to c#. It took me 2 years to just learn this. I would say only up until a few month or so ago, was when i kinda realized how gta works.

I have also written a bunch of apps for personal and use at work so im programming everyday... the reason i know how to code gta is because i read a lot!!!!!!!! And when i dont understand something after reading it 10x i dont get discouraged, i know i will eventually get it and sure enough im always right, with enough time u figure sh*t out u thought was impossible. The scripts I write now are 10000% more stable than when i first started and was like u. I just didnt know what i was doing so yeah ive been just like u so dont be lazy and study.

Yep he is 100% right... And also in programming you are always learning something new and new... There will never be end of learning.

"I want to say my story too" :D
So I started coding 2 year ago, but I was copy+pasta master(Pawn, san andreas multi player). Everyhing I do was coping gamemode or filescripts and claimed as mine... And then I went to java(Android), I was like Rugz007 in xda-developers I asked everything about "how to do", then one of users suggest me to read book about java so I started reading a book about java programming. I readed it, and finally I understood how's everything works and etc.so I started to program my first android program it was grade calculator... From Java I went to C# where I started to program gta and gui programs, so I started to look "AndreW" tutorial about gta 4 programming and tried to program, but it was unsuccessful so I was like "F*** this sh*t" and quit from programming, after few months I said "I will learn how to program and etc." So I started again, but now with c++. I went to cheaters forum where they don't like c+pasters, so I tried to do everything by my self, learning from sources and etc. also reading tutorials, but at the same time I was learning C#(reading this forum(not much), MSDN and etc.) and assembly(It was hard, but now it's worth). So now I am not pro but also not a new guy, I am at the middle/intermediate...

*I think I didn't need to write this, but i wrote so I will post this.*

Regards,

Paul.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users