Photo

Vapid Blade the new best muscle car?

7 replies to this topic
Jerry JeBibbler
  • Jerry JeBibbler

Because Race Car

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:17 AM Edited by Jerry JeBibbler, 19 June 2014 - 10:24 AM.

After many drag races, i've came to the conclusion that the blade is the fastest muscle car for drag racing, even able to beat faster (higher class) vehicles when launched and using the downshift trick correctly. I thought it didnt corner so good at first, but once you get it down it even corners super nice, with minimal oversteer. I've played a bunch of muscle races online and have been dominating dominators and gauntlets on races with many turns. In my opinion, it is the fastest new muscle car, at least when I am behind the wheel? what do you guys think? and if you don't think it's that great of a car, let's have a friendly race and i'll show how fast she can REALLY go haha ;)

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:45 AM

I love it. I haven't started modding mine yet, but I think it looks badass. I'm guessing it's based on the Falcon/Fairlane/Thunderbolt? I'm a GM man, but for a car based on a Ford it's pretty cool.

• AAR likes this

Jerry JeBibbler
  • Jerry JeBibbler

Because Race Car

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

I love it. I haven't started modding mine yet, but I think it looks badass. I'm guessing it's based on the Falcon/Fairlane/Thunderbolt? I'm a GM man, but for a car based on a Ford it's pretty cool.

yeah its a fair lane, even though i feel it has touches of other brands. front looks kinda like an impala, and a side profile reminds me of the dodge polara

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:56 PM

Strikes me more as a Dodge Dart, with tail lights off a Dodge Demon and front based on early 60's Chevelle's

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:48 AM

I just discovered you can buy a gasser hood for it, but for me it's locked. f*ck.

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:53 AM

what's the downshift trick?

avoiding the long burnout at the beginning ?

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:17 PM

0_0.jpg

I like the car. Haven't got it as tricked out as this on line. This was Franklin representing The Grove. The problem I have with the car is wanting to get on the sidewalk and kill people. Just has that look. I hope to get it more updated online. It really is a cool car. It goes well with the other classics I have. 

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:37 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 21 June 2014 - 12:38 PM.

I bought the car on GTA:O. I modded it, drove it around, but then I sold it.

There's no reverse light, and I've got a Sabre turbo anyway.

It's a good car, but it isn't good enough for a garage spot, IMO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users