[Ps3] Role Play Gta V Online

197 replies to this topic
Bossman_518
  • Bossman_518

King Of NY

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:27 AM

You guys need some gangsters in here. Whats the fun without the bad guys?

My characters name is Irving "Boss" Vance. Grandson of the late Lance Vance of vice city. He is the go to guy in LS for all your party treats ( If you know what I mean). Dealing from the corrupt politicians of Ls, to the over-indulgent stars of vinewood, to fueling the drug trade that the ballers and GSF have under thier control in some of the not so appealing parts of LS.

Ill write a more detailed bio and follow the application format soon just dont have time right now.

JeffTheRipper
  • JeffTheRipper

Isolated and Medicated.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:27 AM Edited by JeffTheRipper, 06 July 2014 - 10:53 PM.

Okami
  • Okami

Professional

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:51 AM Edited by Okami, 02 July 2014 - 07:51 AM.

Wait, so only civilians pay taxes..?

yeah civilians would pay taxes because they dont have a cap on how much they can earn a day/week...

gangs cant earn much from robberies due to a cap on how many daily,plus selling guns and drugs is very high risk therefore wouldnt happen every 5 mins...you'd get caught too easy.

Police get a set daily wage which is not that much, as police wage is dependent on civilian taxing, just as the chiefs,mayors and the governor.

However you could look at it this way....everyone is taxed in their own way...

Civ's pay tax weekly to help keep the flow of cash moving up and down the ladder of command.

Police need to pay for ammo ect  daily so thy do have an upkeep

Gangs have to bribe officials so this could be considerd gang tax :p

and city officials like mayors and governor may control most the coin, but thy cant spend spend spend, they have to pay the chiefs who in turn pay police.Thy are purely dependent on civ taxes and bribes for their wages.

Does this make sense? everything can always be improved so if there is anything that needs changing in your opinion, tell us what and the reason why. We should all look at these sort of things together so we all are comfortable and have a great time playing.

JeffTheRipper
  • JeffTheRipper

Isolated and Medicated.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:51 AM Edited by JeffTheRipper, 06 July 2014 - 10:53 PM.

Okami
  • Okami

Professional

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:56 AM

we have alot of drug and arms dealing characters ect....im thinking i might have to change my character to a copper.....what do you think Epic? as i dont think many drug dealers get a private jet exprince lol.

Wait, so only civilians pay taxes..?

yeah civilians would pay taxes because they dont have a cap on how much they can earn a day/week...
gangs cant earn much from robberies due to a cap on how many daily,plus selling guns and drugs is very high risk therefore wouldnt happen every 5 mins...you'd get caught too easy.
Police get a set daily wage which is not that much, as police wage is dependent on civilian taxing, just as the chiefs,mayors and the governor.

However you could look at it this way....everyone is taxed in their own way...
Civ's pay tax weekly to help keep the flow of cash moving up and down the ladder of command.
Police need to pay for ammo ect  daily so thy do have an upkeep
Gangs have to bribe officials so this could be considerd gang tax :p
and city officials like mayors and governor may control most the coin, but thy cant spend spend spend, they have to pay the chiefs who in turn pay police.Thy are purely dependent on civ taxes and bribes for their wages.

Does this make sense? everything can always be improved so if there is anything that needs changing in your opinion, tell us what and the reason why. We should all look at these sort of things together so we all are comfortable and have a great time playing.

But hold on.. How can a civilian pay a tax, exactly? Especially if y'all are trying to remove bounties from the equation?

at the moment due to the gta v sever bug, we cnt give each other money....so tax would be something that would later be included....if we can come up with a better way in the time being for cash change like Epic said, then we can start it sooner( the taxing is mostly for role play...as everyone would always have money seen as we all earn money when we are not in the rp lobby.)

Kinglordkapa
  • Kinglordkapa

KingLordKapa

• New Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:49 AM

thanks for the accept!! Everybody add me my PSN is: KingLordKapa, i really wanna do summ roleplayin, look my stats up on this forum and you will see who i am.

imma Hitman/Big Time Drugdealer, i got rich because i have a big drug factory up north with a rail way road.
But i spend my time doing hits and protectin people who need protection.

Holla at me!!!!!
send me the friend requestss and we can play!

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:53 AM

Y'all need some southerness to spicen things up.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Jeff
PSN: GingerFapTV
Role Play experience: Very little, I have dabbled in acting/improv irl, if that counts for anything.

In Character (IC)
Name: Jack Waylon
Job/Career/Money Source: Ex- Motorcycle club member, but "got out." Currently does odd jobs around Blaine County and LS. 
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Jack born in North Yankton. His momma was a drunk and his daddy couldn't take it anymore. His daddy took the family musket and shot his head off. Jack has to live with that moment in his head for as long as he lives. He moved to Liberty City when he was 17, wanting to explore the world. He found himself heavily involved in the criminal underworld, joining a motorcycle club and riding around for 6 years before something happened, known as "the incident of 2009" and he doesn't like talking about it. He moved out to San Andreas, the place where dreams are made of. While he's not boosting cars for some yuppy car salesman, he's doing other weird jobs around the state, finding anyway to make a quick buck. He spends most of his days in Blaine County, be it in Sandy Shores, admiring the Alamo Sea, or in his quaint little home in Paleto Bay, setting of fire crackers and scaring his neighbours. He has turned into a redneck, and would kill for a conversation. If only people in Los Santos were nice to him. His only goal in life currently is to find the money to purchase a Z-Type like his granddaddy used to own in North Yankton.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Loud, excessively friendly, but has a really dark side. Very patriotic, and a heavy drinker, like his ma. 

Vehicle: Canis Bodhi, Vapid Sadler, Western Bagger, and a hardtop tornado for "special occasions" and his daddy's old Western Sovereign from the good ol' days.

Accepted 

Heskitty
  • Heskitty

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Denmark

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:23 AM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Lukas
PSN:Moo_Man_DK
Role Play experience:Hardly any

In Character (IC)

Name:Tiffany
Job/Career/Money Source:Mercenary work, Assassinations, Heist planing, Drugs etc.
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):She was born in 1993 in Liberty city. Her childhood wasn't the greatest because her dad was an alcoholic and her mom was a prostitute. The only one was looking out for her was her uncle Bob. when she turned fourteen she moved in with Bob. she lived with him till she turned 18. Then she moved out. But when she moved out she realized she didn't have any money. And she couldn't get a job because the only thing she got good grades in was chemistry. She then thought i could make drugs. She found some guys on the street who sold drugs and asked if she could make it for them. They said yes. But when she had been there for 6 months she f*cked up. She killed her boss so she had to move. She jumped in her red vigero and drove to the airport. Took the first plane she could find and got on. When she landed it was in Los Santos. She got a job at merryweather and stayed there till she thought her skills where good enough and ventured of her own. Her future plans are to make enough cash to start her own crime syndicate. 
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):She is quite calm but if she is annoyed enough she can get pretty angry
Vehicle: Sutlan Bati 801RR Cavalcade
Photograph (If available)

Accepted but if your a dude in real life your character must be like a tranny or something cause' of your voice unless you have no mic

i don't have a mic. But the reason why i'm a female is because  that's my highest leveled character.

Limanizer
  • Limanizer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Turkey

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

How do you drop money

Hi all! Actually you cant drop money but you can drop ammo so payments can be done with ammo...

Who the f*ck are you

Just read this topic and tried to help but you are a bit rude arent you?

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:34 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Lukas
PSN:Moo_Man_DK
Role Play experience:Hardly any

In Character (IC)

Name:Tiffany
Job/Career/Money Source:Mercenary work, Assassinations, Heist planing, Drugs etc.
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):She was born in 1993 in Liberty city. Her childhood wasn't the greatest because her dad was an alcoholic and her mom was a prostitute. The only one was looking out for her was her uncle Bob. when she turned fourteen she moved in with Bob. she lived with him till she turned 18. Then she moved out. But when she moved out she realized she didn't have any money. And she couldn't get a job because the only thing she got good grades in was chemistry. She then thought i could make drugs. She found some guys on the street who sold drugs and asked if she could make it for them. They said yes. But when she had been there for 6 months she f*cked up. She killed her boss so she had to move. She jumped in her red vigero and drove to the airport. Took the first plane she could find and got on. When she landed it was in Los Santos. She got a job at merryweather and stayed there till she thought her skills where good enough and ventured of her own. Her future plans are to make enough cash to start her own crime syndicate. 
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):She is quite calm but if she is annoyed enough she can get pretty angry
Vehicle: Sutlan Bati 801RR Cavalcade
Photograph (If available)

Accepted but if your a dude in real life your character must be like a tranny or something cause' of your voice unless you have no mic

i don't have a mic. But the reason why i'm a female is because  that's my highest leveled character.

thats cool

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:47 PM Edited by Epicflipflops, 02 July 2014 - 05:47 PM.

Heskitty
  • Heskitty

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Denmark

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:52 PM

When is the next session?

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:13 PM Edited by KeeNer187, 02 July 2014 - 06:19 PM.

Sounds fun. I'll take a crack at this

OOC Name: Keener

PSN: ninemillerkiller

Role Play Experience: None really, does fallout count?

Character name: 9mill

Mic: Yep

Job: Ex mercenary who was to be murdered by his old employers. Faked his death and moved to Paleto Bay where he now sells firearms and stolen military equipment. Hates cops with a passion and is not afraid of a firefight with police or military.

SIDE NOTE: It would be really cool to have a few bad guys post up somewhere and have cop roleplayers take them out or vice versa. Have cops or military roleplayers protecting a cargo bob, tank or jet that needs to be stolen and returned. Or even a hostage situation inside of the bank or something.

Personality: Psycho path

Weapon: Assault shotgun or bullpop

Vehicle: Massacro

I recently deleted all my photos so this is the best I can do at the moment

0_0.jpg

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:23 PM Edited by Epicflipflops, 04 July 2014 - 04:49 AM.

OOC

Name:Vito Dylan Porrello

Psn:NomnomnomDoritos 

IC

Name:Vito "The Fixer" Porrello

Job:He is a major share holder in maze bank,narcotics trade,gun trade,etc 

Bio:There isn't much to say about him he is from broker Liberty City He has 2 daughters and 1 son his son is 21 his name is Luca his mother is dead her name was Antonia, he is still married to the girls mother Ginevra who is 42, the oldest girl is 23 Isabelle, and the youngest is 16 Valentina 

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:30 PM Edited by Epicflipflops, 03 July 2014 - 01:35 AM.

Job: Ex mercenary who was to be murdered by his old employers. Faked his death and moved to Paleto Bay where he now sells firearms and stolen military equipment. Hates cops with a passion and is not afraid of a firefight with police or military.

SIDE NOTE: It would be really cool to have a few bad guys post up somewhere and have cop roleplayers take them out or vice versa. Have cops or military roleplayers protecting a cargo bob, tank or jet that needs to be stolen and returned. Or even a hostage situation inside of the bank or something.

0_0.jpg

how did you add a picture also i said be realistic about cars and no insane guns read the rules your name must be realistic did you read the rules at all 

wilman007
  • wilman007

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:10 PM Edited by wilman007, 02 July 2014 - 09:03 PM.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Wilman Gramajo
PSN:wilman007
Role Play experience:Amatuer

In Character (IC)

Name: John McClain
Job/Career/Money Source: Undercover Cop trying to end illegal Street Racing
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): John was born in Sunny Los Santos, his father left his mom. He had a brother. His brother joined street racing he later fell off Mt Chilliad During A Race and died. So now John swore to himself to stop illegal street races and punish people who own the street racing league. He also stops whatever crime is happening.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):Angry,Sad,Happy,Funny
Vehicle: Sultan RS,Bravado Buffalo,Police Cruiser
Weapon: Heavy Pistol ( Silenced),Pump Shotgun Silenced( If it is not to overpowered
Picture: http://socialclub.ro...1A?platformId=2

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:48 PM Edited by KeeNer187, 03 July 2014 - 02:00 AM.

0_0.jpg

how did you add a picture also i said be realistic about cars and no insane guns real the rules 

Also I did read the rules and figured an assault rifle or shotgun would be okay. I'll go with the assault SMG instead. No sports cars allowed? I'll pick the Blade if they are not allowed

Grmncs102393
  • Grmncs102393

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

Sounds fun. Still accepting people??

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Colin
PSN: Grmncs102393
Role Play experience: Blog/Forum roleplay

In Character (IC)

Name: Jack Prescott
Job/Career/Money Source: LSPD Detective
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Born in Liberty City, father abandoned the family when he was 8. Grew up with virtually nothing in a low income family and had to work in a lot of sh*tty/dead end jobs to earn money for college. Some jobs were illegal trades such as car theft, but Jack became disillusioned early enough when his best friend was stabbed in front of him. Maintained an honest living thereafter until granted acceptance into college, then gained entry into LCP Police Academy (criminal record never recorded). Spent 5 years on the force - promoted to detective. Moved to LS recently and currently employed with the LSPD as a detective. His goals for the future include earning enough money to provide for his family and leaving his children money when he dies. Maintains his honor and duty to the law, but is often tempted to turn to illegal activity to earn more money.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Friendly, dedicated, and calm under fire.
Vehicle: Police Cruiser (Job), Bravado Buffalo (Undercover), and Benefactor Schwartzer (Personal).
Photograph (If available): n/a
  •  

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:38 AM

Sounds fun. Still accepting people??

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Colin
PSN: Grmncs102393
Role Play experience: Blog/Forum roleplay

In Character (IC)

Name: Jack Prescott
Job/Career/Money Source: LSPD Detective
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Born in Liberty City, father abandoned the family when he was 8. Grew up with virtually nothing in a low income family and had to work in a lot of sh*tty/dead end jobs to earn money for college. Some jobs were illegal trades such as car theft, but Jack became disillusioned early enough when his best friend was stabbed in front of him. Maintained an honest living thereafter until granted acceptance into college, then gained entry into LCP Police Academy (criminal record never recorded). Spent 5 years on the force - promoted to detective. Moved to LS recently and currently employed with the LSPD as a detective. His goals for the future include earning enough money to provide for his family and leaving his children money when he dies. Maintains his honor and duty to the law, but is often tempted to turn to illegal activity to earn more money.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Friendly, dedicated, and calm under fire.
Vehicle: Police Cruiser (Job), Bravado Buffalo (Undercover), and Benefactor Schwartzer (Personal).
Photograph (If available): n/a
  •  

Accepted new people should be like you who really read the f*cking rules   

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:02 AM

I did read the rules you dipsh*t. Sorry I made a f*cking mistake and put a car that was too fast. Some kids these days lol

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:09 AM Edited by Epicflipflops, 03 July 2014 - 03:14 AM.

I did read the rules you dipsh*t. Sorry I made a f*cking mistake and put a car that was too fast. Some kids these days lol

really I don't normally say sh*t like this but I could buy you with my pocket change and then donate you to f*cking goodwill 

wilman007
  • wilman007

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:13 AM

Can u read my form idk if it's messed up

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:24 AM

Can u read my form idk if it's messed up

sure

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Wilman Gramajo
PSN:wilman007
Role Play experience:Amatuer

In Character (IC)

Name: John McClain
Job/Career/Money Source: Undercover Cop trying to end illegal Street Racing
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): John was born in Sunny Los Santos, his father left his mom. He had a brother. His brother joined street racing he later fell off Mt Chilliad During A Race and died. So now John swore to himself to stop illegal street races and punish people who own the street racing league. He also stops whatever crime is happening.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):Angry,Sad,Happy,Funny
Vehicle: Sultan RS,Bravado Buffalo,Police Cruiser
Weapon: Heavy Pistol ( Silenced),Pump Shotgun Silenced( If it is not to overpowered
Picture: http://socialclub.ro...1A?platformId=2

Accepted

21 is a little young you could keep your shotgun in your cruiser  

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:40 AM

really I don't normally say sh*t like this but I could buy you with my pocket change and then donate you to f*cking goodwill 

Whatever you say kid, only makes you sound like even more of a tool then you already do

wilman007
  • wilman007

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:42 AM Edited by wilman007, 03 July 2014 - 03:44 AM.

Send me a friend request so we can play tomorrow

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:49 AM Edited by Epicflipflops, 03 July 2014 - 05:10 AM.

Whatever you say kid, only makes you sound like even more of a tool then you already do

sh*t, we need to resolve before we ruin this forum, Truce 

Thoomas98
  • Thoomas98

Eat My Cheese

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Thomas
PSN: Thoomas12
Role Play experience: Skyrim, GTA IV

In Character (IC)

Job/Career/Money Source:  (Street) Racing
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):

So my name is Thomas, when I was 16 I started with dealing drugs, I met this guy Lamar and he invited me to a place where I met Gerald.
Gerald had some jobs for me, I had to steal drugs for him.  When I reached the age of 18 I said that I wanted to do some bigger jobs. I met Lester, I did some assassinations for him. He had some big jobs for me, I stole weapons & gadgets from the army. Lester sold all those things for me, and he splitted the money. I had 150 million dollar hidden in my backyard. A couple of months later, I woke up, I heared sirens. I took my shotgun & looked trough my window, I saw 3 heavy armor police vans & 5 normal police cruisers, they shot my door open and came in, they arrested me. Altough they didn't know that the money was in my backyard, they only knew that I had money not where.
I told them nothing about Lester, I said that some bikers stole it from me, and they believed it, they let me free. I was so afraid that they would come back, that I didn't do any more illegal jobs. From that day I only did legal jobs. Now I am 27 and I only get money from racing. My future goals are having fun with friends and stay out of the radar from the cops.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Happy, obsessed with cars, like to race on the track & on the street & I like to have fun with friends

Vehicle: A lot of Super cars which are in a secret garage, I don't drive them because I am scared that I damage them. So I drive with my Blade & Sabre Turbo :)
Photograph (If available): I will post one later 

mrhammerhead
  • mrhammerhead

Blazing wolves Lieutenant

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:20 AM Edited by mrhammerhead, 06 July 2014 - 08:13 AM.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Fernando
PSN:mrhammerhead
Role Play experience:Elder scrolls

In Character (IC)

Name: Malek Morgan
Job/Career/Money Source:He works for for both sides of law.
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):He was born and raised in a poor family in Los Santos, when he turned 17, his parents were murdered by The Vagos gang, leaving him with nothing, he moved to Liberty City with his aunt and joined the police department (LCPD), years later he went back to Los Santos and joined IAA, he got married, but he messed with the wrong people and the mafia killed his wife, he lost his job and hes left with nothing again.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):depressed, likes to get drunk to forget his mistakes and hes angry
Vehicle: Sabre (normal) Primo (undercover) He still keeps his buffalo from his cop days
Photograph (If available):

xJAMES_JRx
  • xJAMES_JRx

Wheelman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:55 AM Edited by xJAMES_JRx, 04 July 2014 - 05:56 AM.

I already made a bio on the website, do I have to make another one, or could I just copy and paste? Also, I haven't been part of any sessions lately because there hasn't been any posted in a while. I will be joining role plays again once I get my bio application on here. You should make scheduled events like the website has, also the roster.

Out Of Character (OOC)

In Character (IC)

So my name is Thomas, when I was 16 I started with dealing drugs, I met this guy Lamar and he invited me to a place where I met Gerald.
Gerald had some jobs for me, I had to steal drugs for him.  When I reached the age of 18 I said that I wanted to do some bigger jobs. I met Lester, I did some assassinations for him. He had some big jobs for me, I stole weapons & gadgets from the army. Lester sold all those things for me, and he splitted the money. I had 150 million dollar hidden in my backyard. A couple of months later, I woke up, I heared sirens. I took my shotgun & looked trough my window, I saw 3 heavy armor police vans & 5 normal police cruisers, they shot my door open and came in, they arrested me. Altough they didn't know that the money was in my backyard, they only knew that I had money not where.
I told them nothing about Lester, I said that some bikers stole it from me, and they believed it, they let me free. I was so afraid that they would come back, that I didn't do any more illegal jobs. From that day I only did legal jobs. Now I am 27 and I only get money from racing. My future goals are having fun with friends and stay out of the radar from the cops.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Happy, obsessed with cars, like to race on the track & on the street & I like to have fun with friends

Vehicle: A lot of Super cars which are in a secret garage, I don't drive them because I am scared that I damage them. So I drive with my Blade & Sabre Turbo :)

Good bio man. I'm gonna add you on PSN when I get a chance. This is off topic of the role play, but are you in any racing crews?

Yeah, you guys don't want this getting locked. Would have to start from scratch. I'm glad you made it over to the GTAF. Flip flop, you the original founder from the website as well? I been on there and that's well organized, hopefully this one will be too. Doing great work

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:28 AM Edited by Epicflipflops, 04 July 2014 - 06:29 AM.

I already made a bio on the website, do I have to make another one, or could I just copy and paste? Also, I haven't been part of any sessions lately because there hasn't been any posted in a while. I will be joining role plays again once I get my bio application on here. You should make scheduled events like the website has, also the roster.

Out Of Character (OOC)

In Character (IC)

Good bio man. I'm gonna add you on PSN when I get a chance. This is off topic of the role play, but are you in any racing crews?

Yeah, you guys don't want this getting locked. Would have to start from scratch. I'm glad you made it over to the GTAF. Flip flop, you the original founder from the website as well? I been on there and that's well organized, hopefully this one will be too. Doing great work

which site

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users