Photo

[Ps3] Role Play Gta V Online

197 replies to this topic
Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:43 AM Edited by Epicflipflops, 01 July 2014 - 07:18 PM.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Omar
PSN:Reedseed1234
Role Play experience: none

In Character (IC)

Name: Jim Carrigan
Job/Career/Money Source:

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):Jim Has Been A politician for some time in los santos but became mayor of los santos later in his life he has a drinking problem and loves redwood but what he wants most is money! He will kill for money and fame probably not by his own hand but he will find a way to get rid of people in his way..

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): controlling,anger issues,hot head

Vehicle: all gold super diamond

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Luca
PSN: Frontaiity
Role Play experience: Used to play Gmod RP servers.

In Character (IC)

Name: Luca
Job/Career/Money Source: (Corrupt) LS Mayor
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Used to sell weapons to the mob for extra money, now elected as Mayor but still leads an anonymous high ranking bank fraud association called Genesis. This is where he gets his riches from (some friends will probably sign up later and be a part of this association).
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Methodical and meticulous
Vehicle: FIB Buffalo, Vapid Blade, Vapid Dominator, Stinger GT

EDIT: Will post pictures of my office and vehicles soon.

When's the next session?

OOC:
Name: Mike
PSN: Shlirpy
RP Experience: None. always wanted to though

IC:
Name: Mike Wilson
Job/Career/Money Source: Street racing, car meets, street fighting, illegal activities, Construction worker, chauffer and bodygaurd. Pretty much any way to make money.
Bio: Mike was born in Blaine County and lived there throughout most of his childhood. When he was 8 years old, his family moved to Vice City where he lived for many years. He always had the urge to move back to San Andreas, and he did at age 19, and met up with someone who offered him work named Lamar. He started his own biker club (Blood Bros.) with a few friends when he moved to LS but it never became very big.On the first christmas that he spent in Los Santos he unexpectedly won the lottery. He had hundreds of billions of dollars and his lifestyle was changed completely. He went all out and spent lots of money, bought expensive cars and houses... But after a couple months of riches, the money was stolen by an unknown criminal who could not be caught or identified. Mike was so used to having an endless amount of money that he became depressed after the realization that he would have to start from the bottom again. Since the money has been stolen, Mikes bank account has been empty most of the time and he has had to find whatever work he can, including illegal jobs. Mike is currently working as a construction worker for Paleto Bay Construction LTD., and works as a chauffer and body gaurd on the side.
Personality: Mike is quite friendly and likes to help others whenever they need it. He hates gang members because they think they're better than everyone else and has had lots of problems with the ballas. He wont start a fight with anyone unless they do something that doesn't seem right like shoving him.
Vehicles: Loves anything old(muscle, sports classic, surfer etc) Recently bought a Rhapsody and a Blade which are his current forms of transportation. He still has his Sandking and Tornado which go way back to when he dirst moved to LS. Mike doesn't like super cars and ABSOLUTELY HATES Pantos. He also has many other cars that were bought when he was rich.

OOC: Sorry for the length, i get right into it sometimes. Please send an invite to the next lobby if i get accepted

Accepted 

We'll start lobbies next week sometime i have to go to Italy this weekend family stuff  

Hey bro, I don't know if you noticed but the guy after me also wants to be LS Mayor after I applied for it. ;)

Also what part of Italy? I live near Lake Maggiore in Italy. ^^

Catanzaro, Calabria region my nonna lives right on the beach in a 17 bed 9 bath all alone how f*cked is that

also he said he would change it or you could be the governor 

rogershah88
  • rogershah88

It's time! It's ROGER TIME

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:50 AM

Undercover as an FIB Agent

http://socialclub.ro...2BUWI7VYwJfepUA

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:22 PM Edited by Epicflipflops, 28 June 2014 - 10:22 PM.

I'm back

Okami
  • Okami

Professional

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:56 AM

I'm back

cool mate, shall we all plan on a day and time to have an rp session?Im in GMT and many of us are at least an our apart, so we should all settle on a time zone to synchronize to.I would say yours mate to be honest seen as we all would join your lobby(what is your timezone? so i know.)

Hope you had a great time in Italy.

Rari-San
  • Rari-San

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:57 PM

Out of character (OOC)
Name: Mitchell
PSN: jay_third2012
Role Play Experience: Minecraft o3o and some RPGs, so just mostly Text Based Role playing.

In Character (IC)
Name: Riley
Job/Career/Money Source: Street Racing, Gun Dealing.
Bio: (description of your character's past, peresent, and future goals)
Riley was born in a middle-class family in Liberty City, his father was an Underground Street Mechanic, and his mom was working for Cluckin' Bell. Riley's love for Street racing when his father brought him to his own garage, after seeing what his dad has done, he wanted to follow in his foot steps, always trying to help him with projects, but as I said, he was an Underground Street Mechanic. One Day after school, when he was just 15, as he went inside his father's garage, he saw something he would never forget... the body of his father, battered by what seems to be one of his wrenches. Riley had a cluster of ideas on who killed him, knowing he works with Street Racing Crews, and Gangs. After a few years of the incident, his mother and him, flew to Los Santos to flee away from the Streets of Liberty City, in Los Santos, there he studied Mechanics and got his own car. When he was 21 is when he started street racing. Following the next 2 years, he was one of the better guys in the streets, while not being a pro, he is still a force to be reckoned with. His future goal is to find who killed his father, and let them pay for what they have done...
Personality(angry, depressed, obsessive, etc) Layed off most of the time, but deep inside is just rage just waiting to be released.
Vehicle: Assin Elgey RH8 and the Bravado Buffalo S
Photograph (if available)

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:13 PM Edited by Epicflipflops, 30 June 2014 - 04:42 AM.

I'm back

cool mate, shall we all plan on a day and time to have an rp session?Im in GMT and many of us are at least an our apart, so we should all settle on a time zone to synchronize to.I would say yours mate to be honest seen as we all would join your lobby(what is your timezone? so i know.)

i was thinking international time

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:46 AM

Im changing my characters bio writing it now

Out of character (OOC)
Name: Mitchell
PSN: jay_third2012
Role Play Experience: Minecraft o3o and some RPGs, so just mostly Text Based Role playing.

In Character (IC)
Name: Riley
Job/Career/Money Source: Street Racing, Gun Dealing.
Bio: (description of your character's past, peresent, and future goals)
Riley was born in a middle-class family in Liberty City, his father was an Underground Street Mechanic, and his mom was working for Cluckin' Bell. Riley's love for Street racing when his father brought him to his own garage, after seeing what his dad has done, he wanted to follow in his foot steps, always trying to help him with projects, but as I said, he was an Underground Street Mechanic. One Day after school, when he was just 15, as he went inside his father's garage, he saw something he would never forget... the body of his father, battered by what seems to be one of his wrenches. Riley had a cluster of ideas on who killed him, knowing he works with Street Racing Crews, and Gangs. After a few years of the incident, his mother and him, flew to Los Santos to flee away from the Streets of Liberty City, in Los Santos, there he studied Mechanics and got his own car. When he was 21 is when he started street racing. Following the next 2 years, he was one of the better guys in the streets, while not being a pro, he is still a force to be reckoned with. His future goal is to find who killed his father, and let them pay for what they have done...
Personality(angry, depressed, obsessive, etc) Layed off most of the time, but deep inside is just rage just waiting to be released.
Vehicle: Assin Elgey RH8 and the Bravado Buffalo S
Photograph (if available)

Accepted 

Okami
  • Okami

Professional

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:23 AM

I'm back

ok thats cool, i wouldnt know how to calculate that so if you could let me know how would be greatly appreciated....i also had a question, if someone was a police officer in our rp sessions how would they recieve payment?

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:12 AM Edited by Epicflipflops, 30 June 2014 - 05:36 PM.

I'm back

ok thats cool, i wouldnt know how to calculate that so if you could let me know how would be greatly appreciated....i also had a question, if someone was a police officer in our rp sessions how would they recieve payment?

ok so the time goes 24:00 1:00 2:00 3:00 4:00 5:00 6:00 7:00 8:00 9:00 10:00 11:00 12:00pm 13:00 14:00 15:00 16:00 17:00 18:00 19:00 20:00 21:00 22:00 23:00

then the payment would be your employer so the chief or the mayor will put a bounty on you and they take it then share you the cash I'm trying to find a better way 

Albinoyeti
  • Albinoyeti

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:38 AM

When can we start a session?!

Okami
  • Okami

Professional

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:17 AM

I'm back

ok so the time goes 23:00 1:00 2:00 3:00 4:00 5:00 6:00 7:00 8:00 9:00 10:00 11:00 12:00pm 13:00 14:00 15:00 16:00 17:00 18:00 19:00 20:00 21:00 22:00

then the payment would be your employer so the chief or the mayor will put a bounty on you and they take it then share you the cash I'm trying to find a better way 

ooo ok...how about this idea then to utilize the bounty option...

If an officer wishes to make an arrest he/she would give the details of the suspect to the mayor/chief (to role- play calling it in to the station.They in turn put the bounty on the suspect,so that when the officer arrests the suspect they get the cash. Obviously the officer would have to subdue the character but this can be role-played.(Nothing like good old fashion police brutality to calm the suspect..)

• Epicflipflops likes this

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:21 AM

I'm back

ok so the time goes 23:00 1:00 2:00 3:00 4:00 5:00 6:00 7:00 8:00 9:00 10:00 11:00 12:00pm 13:00 14:00 15:00 16:00 17:00 18:00 19:00 20:00 21:00 22:00

If an officer wishes to make an arrest he/she would give the details of the suspect to the mayor/chief (to role- play calling it in to the station.They in turn put the bounty on the suspect,so that when the officer arrests the suspect they get the cash. Obviously the officer would have to subdue the character but this can be role-played.(Nothing like good old fashion police brutality to calm the suspect..)

yeah i like that but what about other jobs how would they get payment

Frontality
  • Frontality

HKRS Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:45 AM

I'm back

If I were online I could issue payments with my "magic tricks" ;P

Okami
  • Okami

Professional

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:59 PM

I'm back

do you man like civilians,gangs ect? because i have a few ideas that would work with your rule guidelines..however if you're interested i can write them up for you.

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:39 PM Edited by Epicflipflops, 30 June 2014 - 08:03 PM.

I'm back

do you man like civilians,gangs ect? because i have a few ideas that would work with your rule guidelines..however if you're interested i can write them up for you.

yeah i really don't want to use bounties if we don't have to 

Heskitty
  • Heskitty

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Denmark

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:14 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Lukas
PSN:Moo_Man_DK
Role Play experience:Hardly any

In Character (IC)

Name:Tiffany
Job/Career/Money Source:Mercenary work, Assassinations, Heist planing, Drugs etc.
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):She was born in 1993 in Liberty city. Her childhood wasn't the greatest because her dad was an alcoholic and her mom was a prostitute. The only one was looking out for her was her uncle Bob. when she turned fourteen she moved in with Bob. she lived with him till she turned 18. Then she moved out. But when she moved out she realized she didn't have any money. And she couldn't get a job because the only thing she got good grades in was chemistry. She then thought i could make drugs. She found some guys on the street who sold drugs and asked if she could make it for them. They said yes. But when she had been there for 6 months she f*cked up. She killed her boss so she had to move. She jumped in her red vigero and drove to the airport. Took the first plane she could find and got on. When she landed it was in Los Santos. She got a job at merryweather and stayed there till she thought her skills where good enough and ventured of her own. Her future plans are to make enough cash to start her own crime syndicate. 
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):She is quite calm but if she is annoyed enough she can get pretty angry
Vehicle: Sutlan Bati 801RR Cavalcade
Photograph (If available)

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:29 AM Edited by Epicflipflops, 01 July 2014 - 04:40 AM.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Lukas
PSN:Moo_Man_DK
Role Play experience:Hardly any

In Character (IC)

Name:Tiffany
Job/Career/Money Source:Mercenary work, Assassinations, Heist planing, Drugs etc.
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):She was born in 1993 in Liberty city. Her childhood wasn't the greatest because her dad was an alcoholic and her mom was a prostitute. The only one was looking out for her was her uncle Bob. when she turned fourteen she moved in with Bob. she lived with him till she turned 18. Then she moved out. But when she moved out she realized she didn't have any money. And she couldn't get a job because the only thing she got good grades in was chemistry. She then thought i could make drugs. She found some guys on the street who sold drugs and asked if she could make it for them. They said yes. But when she had been there for 6 months she f*cked up. She killed her boss so she had to move. She jumped in her red vigero and drove to the airport. Took the first plane she could find and got on. When she landed it was in Los Santos. She got a job at merryweather and stayed there till she thought her skills where good enough and ventured of her own. Her future plans are to make enough cash to start her own crime syndicate. 
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):She is quite calm but if she is annoyed enough she can get pretty angry
Vehicle: Sutlan Bati 801RR Cavalcade
Photograph (If available)

Accepted but if your a dude in real life your character must be like a tranny or something cause' of your voice unless you have no mic

TheSpoon
  • TheSpoon

Representative of STRR

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:56 AM

I got accepted weeks ago but don't know who to add lol

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:16 AM

I got accepted weeks ago but don't know who to add lol

Add NomnomnomDoritos 

Okami
  • Okami

Professional

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:49 AM

shall we start the lobby tommorow?being mid week, it might be a calmer time for us all to start without server/cloud problems.

Also what time would we start?

ps@epic:

I have those payment ideas written down mate, i'll pm you them when i get back from work tonight around 9pm so 4pm for you.

Kinglordkapa
  • Kinglordkapa

KingLordKapa

• New Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:49 PM

Out Of Character (OOC) 
 Name:  Kapa
 PSN:  KingLordKapa
 Role Play experience:  A little as a luitenant of an extortion crew/Killing Gang.

In Character (IC)

Name:  Seymour Killz
 J ob/Career/Money Source:  Hitman,Big Time Drugdealer.

Legal Front For Criminal Life:Bodyguard.
Bio: Born in Scotland but moved to Holland at a young age, father was a XTC drugdealer and mother was running a clothing store.
When i turned 16 my father who was a big time drugdealer at the time got lockedup because of a snitch, he's doing life in Los Santos.
I was rapping on the street at the time and selling crack to the fiends with my team. When my dad got locked up i didnt have to look after my mother

because she had a certain amount of money we had in a secret place that she could live on till she dies.

After 2 years of selling crack and rapping, i made a big name of myself by being the biggest local dealer in the street of Amsterdam but then everything changed..
The snitch who sold out my father was exposed and in a panic move he kidnapped my mother and killed her.
Then he left to Los Santos probably to kill my father.
He was my first hit. That day i found out my true path of life...
Now i do hits for everybody but it has to make sense. i own a cocaine factory up north that helps me not worry about money.
And i am a excellent bodyboard for who needs protection, i can run a team and quick with the trigger if needed.

I own 1 expensive appartement and i own a villa with a swimming pool up town close to the playboy mansion.
I own several cars and bikes because it is relevant to my job.
I love music, exploring the map and hangin out.

Motto: Live To Be Free, But Survive By Any Means.
Vehicle: Several

Personality : Calm,Friendly but serious,Goofy but controlled

Can Everyybody Send Me A Friend Request ?????????

Okami
  • Okami

Professional

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:36 PM

shall we start the lobby tommorow?being mid week, it might be a calmer time for us all to start without server/cloud problems.

ps@epic:

I have those payment ideas written down mate, i'll pm you them when i get back from work tonight around 9pm so 4pm for you.

i have it all written up mate, but there's no way to pm you it. So i can either post it on here or send you an mail with it in if you send me your email address on my psn account which is okami_garrou.

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:09 PM

ps@epic:

i have it all written up mate, but there's no way to pm you it. So i can either post it on here or send you an mail with it in if you send me your email address on my psn account which is okami_garrou.

just post it my psn is nomnomnomdoritos

Okami
  • Okami

Professional

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:53 AM

Earning an Income:

The following section will go into detail with what category your character falls into when it comes to earning some bucks and how to go about getting them, with a few examples how to role play whilst doing so.

Civilians:

Earn their wages through role playing their trade. For example a taxi driver would charge a fare and be paid upon reaching set designation. They can also earn some extra cash by betting on/participating in illegal fights and races set up by gang leaders.

Civilians also have to pay a weekly Tax bill of $200 to the Governor of San Andreas or risk being arrested for tax evasion.

Police:

Earn a set daily income from the chief of their county whilst role playing on duty and off duty. They cannot part take in any illegal activities to earn extra cash, however they do not pay taxes to the governor of San Andreas, and may be paid a bonus to good police work (good number of arrests) therefore all their income they keep. They can however be paid to look the other way through discreet bribes.

Gangs:

Earn their money through role playing the sales of illegal wares such as Weapons and Drugs (see Arms and Drug Dealing).They can also commit robberies through holding up to 5 stores a day (Real Time), and piety theft by role playing robbing a civilian for loose change ($5 per civilian) gangs also don’t pay taxes but can expect to b pestered by police officers therefore having to remain cautious, especially whist selling illegal goods.

Gang leaders can set up organised illegal races or fights, provided that there are enough civilians to participate and they have enough muscle to keep an eye on things (see Underground Fights and Races.)

Chiefs of Police/Mayors:

Chiefs and Mayors of both counties get their wages from a few sources, one being the legitimate way from the governor of San Andreas which includes the set amount to distribute between the emergency services such as their police officers. The other is through bribes and corrupt dealings fro gang leaders. Like the police they do not pay taxes but they can however part take in a little betting at organised fights and races if they are meeting with a gang leader at the time.

Governor:

The head of state and of the money tower, the governor is paid from taxing the public (civilians) and like the chiefs & mayors, he/she can also be bribed by high earning and reputable gangs. He/she must however request taxes from civilians weekly to distribute 90% to the chefs and mayor, whose job is to distribute to the offices ct of their state (see flow of cash diagram for a clearer understanding.)

Fares and Service Charges:

To charge for a service through vehicle repair or fare, the player must role play the actions. For example a taxi driver must get the passenger to set a way point, at which point they would tell the passenger how much the fare will e and reach the destination in order to receive payment.

(Unfortunately due to a bug with cash distribution, the driver will have to exit the vehicle to pick up the cash which would b dropped by the passenger.)

To be paid for vehicle repair/modification, the player would have to take the vehicle off of the buyer and drive it into an auto shop, where they would repair and fit the requested mod’s which in turn would be the role play for the mechanical trade. Once the vehicle has been returned, the buyer would then drop the mount spent by the mechanic for the repair/mod’s plus a stated amount from the mechanic which would b agreed upon prior to the repair/mods.

(Unfortunately due to a bug with cash distribution, the buyer would have to drop the needed amount of cash to pay for the repairs ect, for the mechanic to be paid, this will in turn count as the transaction.)

Arms and Drug Dealing:

Dealing Weapons and drugs is a very risky business, therefore it is probably best for the seller and buyer to meet and do the deal in a discreet location, pre-arranged would make it easier for both parties. This can be done via texting or calling the player they wish to deal to. But in order to deal, the seller must first have been contacted by the buyer either personally or through their gang, you wouldn’t trust someone you just met now would you?

In order to role play the exchange of cash for illegal goods, the seller and buyer must both drop said item, for example the buyer wants a pistol. The seller drops the pistol which they set a price for $200 and the buyer drops stated cash. They both then pick up what they exchanged, thus completing the deal. It is at this time that a police officer would catch and arrest either or both of you, with intent to supply of illegal goods. (Unfortunately there is no item that can be used to symbolise drugs, therefore a small cash amount being $5 would be dropped to simulate the exchange of drugs, in which say the stated price of the drugs was $200, the buyer would drop $205 to balance the role-playing amount.)

If caught by a police officer whilst buying or selling illegal goods, you must do one of two things. One obey the officer’s commands and if searched, tells the player role playing as an officer what they have found...for example:

Officer; ok son what you got on you? Are you holing anything you should be?

Suspect; no officer, I don’t.

Officer ok hold your hands up for a search.

(at this point the officer will tell you where they are searching i.e. which pocket, you must tell them when they have found the item and what it is... through honest role play it can be as fun and a laugh  to be caught as to get away with it.)

Arrests:

In order to make an arrest a player role-playing as an officer, has to have logical reasons. For example an officer has to witness a drug deal, or pull over a car driving recklessly. They then have to role play either searching the suspect/vehicle to obtain the proof needed for the arrest. The only time an officer can make an arrest without proof is when fired upon from another player who is not a police officer.

If a police officer makes an arrest and delivers the criminal to the station/chief they may b given a bonus depending on the circumstance of the arrest and how notorious the criminal is.

If you are arrested by an officer you must role play being hand cuffed thus unable to fight back and must follow the commands of the officer. You can however curse and be a ‘little’ difficult trough verbal role-play (so long as it’s cursing to a degree, no C*nt’s and such words please, be adult.) however do be surprised if the officer taches you a lesson in old fashion respect.

Taxing:

When role-playing as a civilian you must pay tax to the governor of San Andreas. Not only does it add to role play value but also allows distribution of cash for police and politicians to be paid, which is their only form of income, thus easing you life in the world, lets face it you wouldn’t want an angry un paid officer to b picking you out in the street for some anger outlet would you?

The tax bill is weekly $250 bill which is paid to the governor or his/hers associates.

You must pay the full amount to not be harassed by the law, but you can however pay the bare min which is $50, this would result in an officer investigating you for tax evasion, which could have very bad repercussions, especially if you have dealings with illegal activity and gangs, and believe me whatever dirt you have, they will find it...so its probably best if you pay the full amount....

{Failure to pay even the bare minimum without a suitable OOC reason can result in you being banned from the Role-playing Lobby}

Underground Fights and Races:

A gang leader may set up an organised illegal fight or race provided they have met the required minimum participant and they have been contacted either via in game txt or in game call, where and when the vent will take place.

For a race;

There must be at least 3 gang members as well as the gang leader to organise the race, and a minimum of 3 Civilians to participate in the race.

Minimum of 3 civilivans and maximum of 6 civilians per race, and those killed in a race may not return to the organised racing event.

There are 2 types of race in which one would be decided prior to invitation.

1. non-modded vehicles

2. Modded vehicles

Both would either be motor cycles or cars and would be chosen prior to organising.

For a fight;

There must e at least 4 gang members as well as the gang leader to orginise the fighting vent, with a minimum of 5 civilians to participate.

Minimum of 5 civilians and a maximum of 10 to participate in the fighting event. The rules of ach and all rounds is decide y the leader who organised the event.

There are 4 types of fights

1.1 On 1 bare knuckle

2.1on 1 melee weapons (knives, brass knuckles and bats supplied by the gang)

3. Group fight min 3 and max of 5 free for all.

Betting and winning an orginised event;

In order to place a bet, the civilian must tell the designated gang member/book keeper how much they wish to bet and on whom. They then are ether paid the winnings by t hook keeper which is ½ the placed bet, or if they lost they must pay the bet they placed. For example player 1 bet 200 on player 2, if player 2 won then the book keeper pays player 1 100. If player 2 loses then player 1 must pay the book keeper the 200 they bet. Not paying could have very bad repercussions with the gang members, not a wise choice to make.

• Epicflipflops likes this

Rari-San
  • Rari-San

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:59 AM

Wait, so only civilians pay taxes..?

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:35 AM

How do you drop money

Limanizer
  • Limanizer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Turkey

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:31 AM

How do you drop money

Hi all! Actually you cant drop money but you can drop ammo so payments can be done with ammo...

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:11 AM

How do you drop money

Hi all! Actually you cant drop money but you can drop ammo so payments can be done with ammo...

Who the f*ck are you

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:30 AM Edited by Epicflipflops, 02 July 2014 - 05:48 PM.

(THIS IS IN REAL LIFE) ok so we all will be playing together a lot so you should know me Im Vito but everyone calls me Dylan i just turned 18 and I live in Ohio my father is from Italy and he owns emporis (look it up) my mother does nothing really my twin sister is a whore my big brother is gay my oldest brother is a nobody and my girlfriend Nicky is dumb I hate my family they're all stuck up pricks bragging about our money Im don't like to do that its not fair Im going to take my trust fund and get as far away form them as I can I also have nothing to hide heres where is live I mean if you do something to it oh well I won't be there much longer well thats me post about if you want don't really give two sh*ts if you don't believe me ask ZooyorkNinja he knows me in real life

https://www.google.c...8b62c1e8d4234b9

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:16 AM

Out Of Character (OOC) 
 Name:  Kapa
 PSN:  KingLordKapa
 Role Play experience:  A little as a luitenant of an extortion crew/Killing Gang.

In Character (IC)

Name:  Seymour Killz
 J ob/Career/Money Source:  Hitman,Big Time Drugdealer.

Legal Front For Criminal Life:Bodyguard.
Bio: Born in Scotland but moved to Holland at a young age, father was a XTC drugdealer and mother was running a clothing store.
When i turned 16 my father who was a big time drugdealer at the time got lockedup because of a snitch, he's doing life in Los Santos.
I was rapping on the street at the time and selling crack to the fiends with my team. When my dad got locked up i didnt have to look after my mother

because she had a certain amount of money we had in a secret place that she could live on till she dies.

After 2 years of selling crack and rapping, i made a big name of myself by being the biggest local dealer in the street of Amsterdam but then everything changed..
The snitch who sold out my father was exposed and in a panic move he kidnapped my mother and killed her.
Then he left to Los Santos probably to kill my father.
He was my first hit. That day i found out my true path of life...
Now i do hits for everybody but it has to make sense. i own a cocaine factory up north that helps me not worry about money.
And i am a excellent bodyboard for who needs protection, i can run a team and quick with the trigger if needed.

I own 1 expensive appartement and i own a villa with a swimming pool up town close to the playboy mansion.
I own several cars and bikes because it is relevant to my job.
I love music, exploring the map and hangin out.

Motto: Live To Be Free, But Survive By Any Means.
Vehicle: Several

Personality : Calm,Friendly but serious,Goofy but controlled

Can Everyybody Send Me A Friend Request ?????????

Accepted 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users