Photo

[Ps3] Role Play Gta V Online

197 replies to this topic
Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:52 AM Edited by Epicflipflops, 22 July 2014 - 05:30 AM.

THIS FORUM IS DEAD

DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD!!!!

ZooYorkNinja
  • ZooYorkNinja

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:22 AM

6UUwtCC.png

Rules

6UUwtCC.png

1.) Don't 'stalk' other players.

Sometimes the roleplay gets a little damp, which requires you to get into some unlikely social actions. However, refrain for getting carried away from whom you talk to. As in, don't get in a group of 10 people all deciding to walk on the docks at the same time, and coincidentally 'bump' into each other. it is not realistic and annoying.
If you notice someone in a certain area by themselves or two, you can come up with some scenario to get interactive, but don't be a pest.​        

2.) No extreme killing sprees.

As exciting it may seem to you, it can easily ruin the role play experience. You can have shootouts with police, but it isn't logical to stand in the middle of a boardwalk and blast everyone with an RPG.

3.) No Extreme weapons for your character.

Self explanatory. I'll see how far the gun limitations are, but in the mean time - don't make your character have an RPG, minigun, and whatever else. I think walking around with a 12-gauge shotgun, and pistol, and a Uzi is unrealistic and extreme already.

4.) Don't drive unrealistic cars for yourself.

This one is pretty much self explanatory as well. A dead-beat drug dealer doesn't drive a Comet. It just doesn't happen.​

5.) Be careful 

Don't just run around killing you only get ten deaths from other players if you you can die 20 from vehicle accidents and 40 from cops

6.) Be creative

Be what you want to be start a gang if you want control turfs, or a cop, you could also be a construction manager, or just a mom what ever you want its all up to you   

6UUwtCC.png
                                                                          Applications
              6UUwtCC.png

Please fill as most as you comfortably can. It will not only be easier to keep track of things, but also it makes me trust you more. If you are looking for help when making a character, check out this site. This will give you plenty of information on how you can build your character.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:
PSN:
Role Play experience:

In Character (IC)

Name:
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):
Vehicle:

Photograph (If available):

TheSpoon
  • TheSpoon

Representative of STRR

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:55 PM Edited by TheSpoon, 20 June 2014 - 06:55 PM.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Ryan
PSN: XtRMSpO0N
Role Play experience: Good
In Character (IC)

Job/Career/Money Source: Tunning cars and street racing
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Heres a video

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Happy
Vehicle: Entity KF

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:10 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)
PSN: XtRMSpO0N
Role Play experience: Good
In Character (IC)

Job/Career/Money Source: Tunning cars
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Heres a video

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Happy
Vehicle: Entity KF

Accepted

• TheSpoon likes this

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:16 PM Edited by Epicflipflops, 21 June 2014 - 06:39 AM.

Out of Character (OOC)

Name: Dylan

PSN:NomnomnomDoritos

Role Play Experience:Elder Scrolls

In Character (IC)

Name: Dylan Dietz

Job/Career/Money Source: Motorcycle Club/Gun trade,Drugs,etc

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): He grew up in upper-class neighborhood where everyone liked him but one day his father was leaving the vanilla unicorn and someone tried to rob him the man who was robbing him was José Luis a nobody really but he came up behind his father put a knife to his throat he struggled so José put the knife into his temple and left him to die. after Dylan and his mother constantly started fighting he got a job as a mechanic to get away from her the motorcycle club Sons of Anarchy would get their bikes serviced there he became close with many members and his mother didn't like it so he tried moving in with his godfather but they didn't see eye to eye and now one of them is a ditch off of paleto bay with three bullets in their head and its not Dylan so he left and went to the Sons of Anarchy they let him prospect into the club once he gained full membership they opened a car shop in paleto bay (where he is now) after the president of the club died the club voted him in as president he doesn't talk to really his mother anymore but once or twice a year (future goals) to expand the club to control LS and all of San Andreas

Personality (Angry,Agressive,Obsessive,etc. ) he is very vengeful and extremely right winged he also has a very serious fear of cats of all sizes from mountain lions to house cats

Vehicle: Lcc Hexer and a Bison

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:37 AM Edited by Epicflipflops, 21 June 2014 - 06:40 AM.

We wil start the lobbies once we get 10 people 

TiiMeP
  • TiiMeP

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:21 PM Edited by TiiMeP, 21 June 2014 - 11:26 PM.

Out Of Character (OOC) 
Name: Jamy
PSN: TiiMeP
Role Play experience: I have been RPing since 2008, from Real life kinda RP towards Sci-fi RP, but all these were most text and i have never RPed with an MIC before so this will be new for me. I know all the things i need to know like realism, OOC, IC metagaming godmodding etc etc.

In Character (IC)

Name:  Jamy Lincoln
Job/Career/Money Source: Chief of Police, 
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Likely a relaxed guy, but can get serious when he needs to.
Vehicle:  Obey 9F,  Police Cruiser, Any Civilian car suited to be an undercover car.

Noahsahorse
  • Noahsahorse

ruckusgaming.net

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:11 PM Edited by Noahsahorse, 20 June 2014 - 09:48 PM.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Noah
PSN: alterboy9
Role Play experience: I have done different GTA 5 roleplay lobbies, and other multiplayer games.

In Character (IC)

Job/Career/Money Source: Amatuer Street Racer, Wealthy parents died at young age. Left with money, and loneliness. 
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Wants to gain the friendship of many, whilst being well known among the area.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Happy on the outside, slightly depressed at times of remembrance. 
Vehicle: Vulcar Warrener

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:00 AM

Accepted 

Out Of Character (OOC) 
Name: Jamy
PSN: TiiMeP
Role Play experience: I have been RPing since 2008, from Real life kinda RP towards Sci-fi RP, but all these were most text and i have never RPed with an MIC before so this will be new for me. I know all the things i need to know like realism, OOC, IC metagaming godmodding etc etc.

In Character (IC)

Name:  Jamy Lincoln
Job/Career/Money Source: Started street racing in is early life, bought and restored and then sold cars with an profit, now owns a Car garage which he fixes builds and sells cars.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Likely a relaxed guy, but can get serious when he needs to.
Vehicle: Obey 9F Cabrio, 

Out Of Character (OOC)
PSN: alterboy9
Role Play experience: I have done different GTA 5 roleplay lobbies, and other multiplayer games.

In Character (IC)

Job/Career/Money Source: Amatuer Street Racer, Wealthy parents died at young age. Left with money, and loneliness. 
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Wants to gain the friendship of many, whilst being well known among the area.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Happy on the outside, slightly depressed at times of remembrance. 
Vehicle: Vulcar Warrener

• Noahsahorse likes this

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:18 AM

Try to invite people to role play and if you can they all can't be the same try to get deadbeat drug dealers and maybe cops thanks

TiiMeP
  • TiiMeP

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:09 AM

Try to invite people to role play and if you can they all can't be the same try to get deadbeat drug dealers and maybe cops thanks

I can rewrite my story and can RP as a cop if u want :)

Albinoyeti
  • Albinoyeti

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:56 PM Edited by Albinoyeti, 21 June 2014 - 04:53 PM.

OOC
Name: Marcus
PSN: Albinoyeti19
Role Play experience: Multiple Mmos (Text based) / Gta IV Role play / Stage Actor (If that counts?)

In Character (IC)

Name: - Yeti

Job/Career/Money Source: Mercenary / Bounty collector / Commission

Yeti is the codename he works by. His real name is one only those he is close to will know. After serving 5 years as a private mercenary for Merryweather secuirty, he resigned after disagreeing with their ethos, accusing them of being corrupt and self absorbed. He later established Shogun - The security company which offers it's services of public security, Bounty collections via commision, assassinations and additional support to police departments. Shogun security is not a business for personal gain but as an optional use of enforcement. Quite often lending a hand to law enforcement departments. When off duty, he lives a quiet life in Los Santos and doesn't get involved in unnecessary violence. And likes to roam the country.

Personality : Calm, Observant, Cautious.

When off duty, he'll remain passive unless threatened.

While on duty, depending on the job, his targets will only usually be killed once. (For example when claiming a bounty or assassinating a character, once killed, he will leave the target be. But if he's providing protection for another character or backing up police, he will remain vigilant.)

Vehicle:
Off duty - Akuma, Tailgaiter.
On duty - Granger.

lolzz19
  • lolzz19

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:37 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Patrick
PSN: lolzz19
Role Play experience: GTA SA:MP, GTA IV roleplaying lobbys.

In Character (IC)

Name: Nick
Job/Career/Money Source: Unemployed, does sell some drugs, and does the jobs he can get.

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Nick was born and raised in Los Santos, he has had a tough upbringing, and his father and mother never had much money. His father was killed during a gang driveby back in the 90's, and his mother has moved to San Fierro with her new husband. Leaving Nick behind. He currently owns a small apartment in Del perro, close to rockford hills and Morningwood, he aims to get more money and move up in the world, he does not care how, but does show signs of compassion some times.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Nick despises all types of gangs, biker gangs, triads and african american and mexican gangs. Due to the aforementioned driveby his father was shot and killed in. Though he is still a very calm and laidback character, he can be thrown into fits of rage if the situation makes it so.
Vehicle: Nick does not have a car at the moment, but he does own a bicycle and a speedboat.
Photograph (If available): I dont have any selfies but he is a white male with short hair and a beard :p

Crailz
  • Crailz

some random 14 y/o kid

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:57 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Antonio
PSN: Xypo_Crailzeeh
Role Play experience: never played before.

In Character (IC)

Name: Tony
Job/Career/Money Source: racing, tuning, car meets
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): started in the hood, now living good with lots of tuned cars, an own modding garage, and lots of car meets going on. Hope for more good stuff to happen.
Vehicle: 20. Do you really want me to say them all?
Photograph (If available): no.

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:49 PM

I can rewrite my story and can RP as a cop if u want :)

that would be great maybe even the chief of police thanks

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Patrick
PSN: lolzz19
Role Play experience: GTA SA:MP, GTA IV roleplaying lobbys.

In Character (IC)

Name: Nick
Job/Career/Money Source: Unemployed, does sell some drugs, and does the jobs he can get.

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Nick was born and raised in Los Santos, he has had a tough upbringing, and his father and mother never had much money. His father was killed during a gang driveby back in the 90's, and his mother has moved to San Fierro with her new husband. Leaving Nick behind. He currently owns a small apartment in Del perro, close to rockford hills and Morningwood, he aims to get more money and move up in the world, he does not care how, but does show signs of compassion some times.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Nick despises all types of gangs, biker gangs, triads and african american and mexican gangs. Due to the aforementioned driveby his father was shot and killed in. Though he is still a very calm and laidback character, he can be thrown into fits of rage if the situation makes it so.
Vehicle: Nick does not have a car at the moment, but he does own a bicycle and a speedboat.
Photograph (If available): I dont have any selfies but he is a white male with short hair and a beard :p

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Antonio
PSN: Xypo_Crailzeeh
Role Play experience: never played before.

In Character (IC)

Name: Tony
Job/Career/Money Source: racing, tuning, car meets
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): started in the hood, now living good with lots of tuned cars, an own modding garage, and lots of car meets going on. Hope for more good stuff to happen.
Vehicle: 20. Do you really want me to say them all?
Photograph (If available): no.

OOC
Name: Marcus
PSN: Albinoyeti19
Role Play experience: Multiple Mmos (Text based) / Gta IV Role play / Stage Actor (If that counts?)

In Character (IC)

Name: - Yeti

Job/Career/Money Source: Mercenary / Bounty collector / Commission

Yeti is the codename he works by. His real name is one only those he is close to will know. After serving 5 years as a private mercenary for Merryweather secuirty, he resigned after disagreeing with their ethos, accusing them of being corrupt and self absorbed. He later established Shogun - The security company which offers it's services of public security, Bounty collections via commision, assassinations and additional support to police departments. Shogun security is not a business for personal gain but as an optional use of enforcement. Quite often lending a hand to law enforcement departments. When off duty, he lives a quiet life in Los Santos and doesn't get involved in unnecessary violence. And likes to roam the country.

Personality : Calm, Observant, Cautious.

When off duty, he'll remain passive unless threatened.

While on duty, depending on the job, his targets will only usually be killed once. (For example when claiming a bounty or assassinating a character, once killed, he will leave the target be. But if he's providing protection for another character or backing up police, he will remain vigilant.)

Vehicle:
Off duty - Akuma, Tailgaiter.
On duty - Granger.

Accepted 

lolzz19
  • lolzz19

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:52 PM

When are you going to be playing?

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:22 PM

once we get 10 people

Noahsahorse
  • Noahsahorse

ruckusgaming.net

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:07 PM

once we get 10 people

How many do we have currently? 

Crailz
  • Crailz

some random 14 y/o kid

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:10 PM

once we get 10 people

half of 10

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:28 PM

once we get 10 people

half of 10

i know people that will join though they are just too lazy to write a bio

TiiMeP
  • TiiMeP

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:27 PM

Edited my story :)as Chief of police

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:48 AM

is it cool if we play tomorrow at like 2:00

ZooYorkNinja
  • ZooYorkNinja

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:48 AM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Jacob
PSN:Zooyorkninja
Role Play experience:none`

In Character (IC)

Name:Jacob E
Job/Career/Money Source: sons of anarchy drugs and my own food truck
Bio: in the past I was a old street racer still am but I do it as a side job just for fun I work at a food truck and I help cook meth I'm from rio de jeneiro I live above a factory my favorite car is a elegy rh8 my future is to live in the city having my favorite car and being married in a nice house having a job to get me a lot of money with a nice boat and a private jet and be a profecional race car driver for nascar. Personality:loves adrenaline neutral.
Vehicle:saltan lcc hexer.

Noahsahorse
  • Noahsahorse

ruckusgaming.net

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:05 AM

What is your time zone?

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:25 AM

What is your time zone?

eastern standard 

• Noahsahorse likes this

Noahsahorse
  • Noahsahorse

ruckusgaming.net

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:33 AM

What is your time zone?

eastern standard 

ah, hm that'd be 11 am for me. I may be able to :p

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:33 AM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Jacob
PSN:Zooyorkninja
Role Play experience:none`

In Character (IC)

Name:Jacob E
Job/Career/Money Source: sons of anarchy drugs and my own food truck
Bio: in the past I was a old street racer still am but I do it as a side job just for fun I work at a food truck and I help cook meth I'm from rio de jeneiro I live above a factory my favorite car is a elegy rh8 my future is to live in the city having my favorite car and being married in a nice house having a job to get me a lot of money with a nice boat and a private jet and be a profecional race car driver for nascar. Personality:loves adrenaline neutral.
Vehicle:saltan lcc hexer.

Accepted  

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:40 AM Edited by Epicflipflops, 22 June 2014 - 06:40 AM.

What is your time zone?

eastern standard 

ah, hm that'd be 11 am for me. I may be able to :p

hey its cool if your a little late send me a friend request psn: nomnomnomdoritos

Epicflipflops
  • Epicflipflops

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:46 AM

also we need city officials like the governor or mayors we also need gangs like drug cartels and stuff

• mcsizzle1116 likes this

TiiMeP
  • TiiMeP

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:50 AM

2 PM EST Would be like 9 PM for me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users