Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone else not playing this until Next Gen?

104 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you playing GTAV still? (244 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you?

1. Yes, I am still playing it till the next gen version comes out. (107 votes [43.85%])

Percentage of vote: 43.85%

2. No, I'm waiting for the real version. (60 votes [24.59%])

Percentage of vote: 24.59%

3. No, GTAV sucks (11 votes [4.51%])

Percentage of vote: 4.51%

4. Yes, I am still playing it, and will not be getting the next gen version. (38 votes [15.57%])

Percentage of vote: 15.57%

5. Other (please explain) (28 votes [11.48%])

Percentage of vote: 11.48%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

The Killer Hills Killer

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 weeks ago

The new version comes out? I don't even want to. I want it to be a relatively fresh and somewhat new experience. I haven't played it since the new version was announced. I'm like, I see the new update, but who cares? All the new cars are gonna be in the next gen version anyway, hopefully implemented a little better than choosing the sh*t from a menu in your garage.    

• Luddite likes this

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

I'll be back...

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 4 weeks ago

I will still be playing the PS3 version of the game, until I get the PS4 version, of course.

• Upggrade and Myoyoy like this

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Still playing but finding it hard to enjoy it as much after seeing the trailer for NG. 

• Cutter De Blanc, poklane, Murad The Murderer and 5 others like this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

What do I put here?

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by LightningLord411, 4 weeks ago.

I will still be playing the PS3 version of the game, until I get the PS4 version, of course.

Same here.

Zoidbergs_LV
  • Zoidbergs_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I am playing because my HDD for PC is sent to warranty and tomorrow my new GPU arrives. After my 1 month gold is over I think I`m done with GTA5 until PC comes out.

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Same as others, Playing it until PC and NG version comes.

SkyWest1218
  • SkyWest1218

Rat

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Playing the PS3 version a bunch now because once PC comes out, I'm gonna be spending a lot of time retexturing and working on vehicle mods.

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm definitely waiting. I only gave it one playthrough, so it should be pretty fresh when I get it on PC/PS4.

HappyFarmerKit
  • HappyFarmerKit

Maybe we're just sleepwalking.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Actually, I had been taking a break from playing my PS3 version for a bit (not because I was sick of it). After the announcement of the upcoming PS4/XB1/PC versions, I was convinced to cut my break short and play it again. I'll continue to have fun playing the PS3 version until the release of the new versions. Been planning to start a new game and do all the stock market stuff this time around, but now I'm going to just wait and do that as part of my fresh start on the PS4 version. I'm looking forward to experiencing the whole game again on there. 

• Cutter De Blanc and KingGTAV like this

Johan
  • Johan

Days since avatar changed: 18

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm only playing Online every now and then with my crew, but I'm avoiding to re-do the story (which I've been wanting to since I first 100% the game back in September) until I get my hands on the PC or PS4 version.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I was going to vote for option 2, but that's a gimped dick option. I played GTA V. What's not real about that?

Yeah, I stopped playing after my third playthrough, because I felt sorry for the glorious PC master race that haven't even played it once yet. 

• voyager, mikecyclexxx, BOSS 302 and 1 other like this

one55
  • one55

Dirty Playstation Peasant!

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

i don't know what to do.

i feel a bit burnt out with the game at the moment. i've completed all the missions. got a sh*t load of money and all the cars/weapons/clothes etc that i want. seen every inch of the map from every angle. 

i might just get rid of my PS3 now and wait until the PS4 version before playing again....

but that involves getting rid of my ps3 and gta v copy...i don't think i can do that! maybe i'll just unplug everything and stick it away in the cupboard so that if i want to play it again i can just take it out and connect it all back up. 

KaramG
  • KaramG

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I am still playing it here and there, but I wish Rockstar would give us details about the single-player DLC rather than keeping us in the dark for so long. I love the characters and the map, and I just want the DLC  to come out already to continue these misadventures. 

• mariasalvatore likes this

Osho
  • Osho

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Other .. (please explain) .. I don't know what to explain .. still waiting for PC release after 4 years!!
  • robban likes this

capomertadon
  • capomertadon

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 4 weeks ago

Sold it and the PS3 because it was the only reason i purchased a ps3, Look forward to it on PS4 because its the only reason ive purchased a ps4..

• one55 and JRock462 like this

BOSS 302
  • BOSS 302

Public Enemy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 4 weeks ago

I voted 2 but...

Real version? So the ps3/sh*tbox is unreal? Am I dreaming in 2013? Its all a lie?
  • Fuzzknuckles and voyager like this

daltontigerboy
  • daltontigerboy

Cousin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Still playing the 360 version until I get the ps4 version.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I voted 2 but...

Real version? So the ps3/sh*tbox is unreal? Am I dreaming in 2013? Its all a lie?

We played the FIRST version. Y'know, the UPSETTA.

• BOSS 302 likes this

daltontigerboy
  • daltontigerboy

Cousin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Also I'm really taken aback by the amount of miserable fanboys on this site. GTA is a multiplatform game yet we have pathetic fanboys in this thread. Grow the f*ck up.

capomertadon
  • capomertadon

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 4 weeks ago

Also I'm really taken aback by the amount of miserable fanboys on this site. GTA is a multiplatform game yet we have pathetic fanboys in this thread. Grow the f*ck up.

Getting upset over what random nobodies on a forum like or dont like.. Maybe take your own advice. :panic: :lol:

daltontigerboy
  • daltontigerboy

Cousin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by daltontigerboy, 4 weeks ago.

Getting upset over what random nobodies on a forum like or dont like.. Maybe take your own advice. :panic: :lol:
I never said I was upset. Just taken aback. Astounded. Maybe you should try reading.

Edit: Also this is a forum for constructive conversations about GTA, not fanboyism over different pieces of plastic, so yes, I have every right to tell fanboys to go f*ck off. They clog up the forum with corporate brainwash bullsh*t becuase they are too immature to see past their own noses and understand that fanboyism is the cancer of this industry at the moment. Take that crap over to IGN. Don't want it or need it here. I ain't mad, I'm just saying.... bruh.
  • Fuzzknuckles and OneManCrimeWave like this

capomertadon
  • capomertadon

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 4 weeks ago

Keep whining, It entertains all the fanboys. :beerhat:

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm playing it off an on, while *trying* to seriously play SR:TT. I'm mostly just building up my cash, so I'll have something when it's time to transfer.

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies

Posted 4 weeks ago

Still playing occasionally on my 360. Wish I had some money to pay for a month of LIVE :(

fac316
  • fac316

Thug

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I will just to memorize the dirt roads on the map

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Official General, 4 weeks ago.

I voted Other.

Overall, GTA V was quite a bit of letdown for me to wanna play it again. I've completed the story mode just once, and there is not much good things to do or see after that in my opinion, and I never play GTA online, it's not my thing. I've barely touched the game since January this year, and right now, I'm not playing it at all. 

However I will wait and see what improvements, enhancements and additions will come to the PS4 version of GTA V and just how good they are. If they turn out to be impressive enough to make me wanna play V again, then I will get the PS4 version when I buy a PS4 later this year. If not, then I won't be buying it for the PS4. No point in buying the same game just to get a slightly more polished-looking version. 

• namor, AtomicPunk, fac316 and 1 other like this

Voggens
  • Voggens

Vraiment Crazy

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Still playing, but not as much as before, since I'm already bored and I don't play Online either... and with the New Gen/PC Trailer I want to explore the "new" map details so bad.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I still play V quite a bit. I'm not buying Xbone or PS4 so that isn't an issue. 

A.O.D.88
  • A.O.D.88

Team Yay

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by A.O.D.88, 4 weeks ago.

I actually haven't played V in seven months and I'm not playing it again until the REAL version is released. PC/PS4 baby!!!

Now the decision of which next-gen platform I get it for depends on the new content coming in the Single-Player DLC.

• Official General likes this

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Playa

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I didn't play it yet and I won't play it until I can buy it for PC.

• xXGst0395Xx likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users