Photo

*Working* 1.15 SP/MP Glitch/Non-Lagswitch Methods]

37 replies to this topic
Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:54 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 08 August 2014 - 04:58 PM.

Updated 8/7/14

10:45pm EST

*Currently Working*

*New*

Note: There have been folks who have said they have had great success using this, When they use Franklin

1. When you start the game go directly Online by Pressing X/A *DO NOT GO INTO SP*
  2. Once online loads open up your character wheel and select any character you wish (Most have reported best result using Franklin)
  3. Bring the car you wish you bring online to Los Santo Customs *Most have reported best result using the Central Downtown LSC)
  4. Once you have arrived at LSC. Pull up your phone and do a quick save
  5. Once your save has finished Go back online.
  6. Once Online loads you need to then Leave Online again
  7. Once you are back in story mode, Load up your previous quick save
  8. Once that loads get into the car and drive it into LSC
  9. Upgrade the car anyway you'd like but you only really need to add one or two updates
  10. Go back online but this time you need to go into a "Closed Friend Session"
  11. Once you are in the Session go into the Playstation/XBOX Store
  12. Once the store loads us press circle to then exit the Playstation/XBOX Store
  13. Once you've exited the store and come back down from the clouds you should load inside LSC with your car.

*Note*

This isn't 100% this is a hit a miss type of thing but most have reported success if you use Franklin & use the Downtown LSC to do this.

Shadow-sxs
  • Shadow-sxs

Bubbles

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:38 AM

I just wish Net Tools 5 wouldn't install so many different crap programs along with it. Although, the only issue I have with this is after reaching about 45.000 characters of 'Data' the box becomes blank and I can no longer edit it.

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:43 PM

Anyone working on a method that doesn't involve a lag switch? 

Was loving the method used before the patch...

• BLACK DYNAM1TE likes this

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:22 AM

I just wish Net Tools 5 wouldn't install so many different crap programs along with it. Although, the only issue I have with this is after reaching about 45.000 characters of 'Data' the box becomes blank and I can no longer edit it.

They aren't allowed to install them unless you say it's okay.

When you install it and a product comes up there will be a "Skip" button underneath it albeit it's small but it's there and just because you skip that product doesn't mean the program won't install.

Uninstall everything and then re-install NetTool and just skip those programs they are asking you to install by clicking "Skip" instead of "Next or Agree"

Anyone working on a method that doesn't involve a lag switch? 

Was loving the method used before the patch...

Sorry bud there will be none with this update, It would've been found by now if there was.

This method is easy once you figured it out.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:00 PM

Is it possible solo?

I mean, I guess lagswitch is fine, but I just want to do it solo.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:05 PM Edited by TeammateAssist, 26 June 2014 - 03:10 PM.

Is that a no?

DrewFly123
  • DrewFly123

Rampant Glitcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:45 AM Edited by DrewFly123, 28 June 2014 - 07:46 AM.

X-Lag's a good equivalent to that Net Tools program. Anyone wanna help me out with this glitch? Need someone to watch my car add me my XBL is SWS DrewFly123.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:14 PM

I'm on ps3 and can help watch cars if anyone needs it. I'd also like it if someone could bring in one or two cars for me as I've had no luck in the duping thread and I can't get lag switch working correctly.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:20 AM

This method still works...

Bobby281
  • Bobby281

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:50 AM

i thought they patched it, that you can select a sp character after selecting the gamestore.

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:10 AM

Yeah Airacobra? Have you tried this recently? I might want to look into this because the non lagswitch method is all f*cked up.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GTA KING. NO CHEAT CODES.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:13 AM

For non-lag switch

when you mention start multiplayer do you mean freemode lobby with other players or can you launch a invite only session for step #4?

Kitsune Girls <3
  • Kitsune Girls <3

Brony / Furry / Lolicon / general "Anime fag"

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:56 AM

For non-lag switch

when you mention start multiplayer do you mean freemode lobby with other players or can you launch a invite only session for step #4?

it means when you're at the main loading screen, where you can press X/A for online or sp, you start in online

so it should put you right in a session with people

it doesn't matter anyways cause you're gonna switch to invite only when you get the car

• jtet37 likes this

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:34 AM

Power off PS3 for 5 mins (maybe even unplug it - I didn't tho)

Are the 5 minutes really necessary?

PressXtoJump
  • PressXtoJump

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:19 AM

The non lag method has worked for me all day and not only that, I just noticed that I can bring hookers in my garage again and clone adders.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:37 AM

The non lag method has worked for me all day and not only that, I just noticed that I can bring hookers in my garage again and clone adders.

Dont log off that server!.

PressXtoJump
  • PressXtoJump

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:46 AM Edited by PressXtoJump, 28 July 2014 - 08:16 AM.

Dont log off that server!.
I dunno if it's the server this time though, I'd be extremely lucky if it was. When I deleted the 450mb game data and did the method it worked straight away. I even switched user accounts on my ps3 because I started with the wrong one. I've been going offline and online all day creating different saves and loading them. Just haven't turned my console off.

k2dymw.jpg

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:08 AM

For xbox has anyone tried deleting dlc packs and the other online data. I mean all that should contain the same items as the ps3 file

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

Yeah it seems like there maybe an ability for the game to patch locally on the sly after all.

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

It's about the system cache. If you manage to clear that and then start gta the glitches seem to work again. Clearing it can be done by playing a few other games for a bit prior to gta. Source is se7ensins and my own experience.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:37 AM

It's about the system cache. If you manage to clear that and then start gta the glitches seem to work again. Clearing it can be done by playing a few other games for a bit prior to gta. Source is se7ensins and my own experience.

So on xbox then theoretically all we have to do is clear the hdd cache?

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

I have no idea where xbox stores game data but yes, in theory that is the solution.

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:27 PM

I have no idea where xbox stores game data but yes, in theory that is the solution.

If I delete the 450 mb game data file, do I have to reinstall the whole game?

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:34 AM

Nope. The 450 mb file is just the patches.

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:12 PM

Nope. The 450 mb file is just the patches.

Ah, and is it mandatory to wait 5 minutes after shutting down the PS3?

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:16 AM

Nothing works on xbox cleared cache and deleted all dlc and nada

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:45 AM

I dunno. I'm giving up on these glitches. I need new content or I might shelve gta for a while.

TeamDarkstar
  • TeamDarkstar

Juan Wheeled Faggio!

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:49 PM

It's VERY luck based. It took me at least 15 tries with different combinations.

For the solo method (surprisingly worked for me), take your saved car in SP, drive into LSC, change your armor from where ever it was (I assume 100%) to 80%, and back to 100%, then go online and proceed to the online store.

Not that it should be specific, but my MP character was in Paleto Bay at the time before it worked.

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:16 AM

It's VERY luck based. It took me at least 15 tries with different combinations.

For the solo method (surprisingly worked for me), take your saved car in SP, drive into LSC, change your armor from where ever it was (I assume 100%) to 80%, and back to 100%, then go online and proceed to the online store.

Not that it should be specific, but my MP character was in Paleto Bay at the time before it worked.

Have you done the unistalling DLC method above for this?

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:17 AM

This is the same as the previous lag switch method as of right now there are no regular wired/wireless method but as soon as one if released i will update this thread but this is the Only working one for the moment...

Updated 8/2/14

*Currently Working*

NON-Lag Switch Method

*New*

*Before you start save your modded cars at the parking spot at Trevor's Strip Club property
*Drive decently far away from Strip club and than join a public lobby.

Make sure you are in public lobby that's pretty full

Step 1: You need no money in the bank or in hand. Swap characters and withdraw it all into your 2nd character's hand.

Step 2: Damage a vehicle and go to LSC. It will say repair and you won't have enough to repair it.

Step 3: Hover over 'Repair' and hold the start button and as soon as you let go of start button instantly press X/A straight after and you should here the sound of pause menu open and you will be on alert screen.

Step 4: You should get a screen saying 'Do you want to go to the Game Store?', press X/A and then you'll be on the pause menu, hover over 'Leave GTA Online'.

Step 5: Once you've hovered over it, wait for the orange saving circle to appear in the bottom right and the press X/A.

Step 6: wait at least 10 or 20 seconds and than Leave the Game Store.

Step 7: Once loaded up in Online with SP character, you'll be frozen. Go to the Game store again
Step 8: Have a friend invite you to invite only session

Step 9: Join the invite while you are in game store and you should spawn in the invite only session as SP Character

Step 10: Meet up with friend at strip club and You go to the game store and the Modded SP cars will spawn in the parking spots and have friend watch them so they don't despawn

Step11: back out of game store and kill yourself, and you will be back to your MP character and will be able to see the SP cars

Source

this don't work on PS3 can't glitch to sp player character tried multiple times Fail x 45

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users