We Need Someone To Remake Trailer 1 and 2 Using In Game Footage

16 replies to this topic
zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:06 AM

This would comepletely show what was removed from the game if some one could make trailer 1 and 2 using in game footage.

Just like they did the ps4 trailer with ps3 footage it would show what was removed from the trailers.
  • TensaZangetsu, Luddite, theGTAking101 and 4 others like this

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Dark Esper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:28 AM

I agree. This sounds like a big challenge though, I mean, who would do it? The guy who remade the PS4 trailer?

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:40 AM

I could be wrong but didn`t someone do this a while back?

I`m very possibly thinking of the trailer remade in San Andreas though.

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

Do it yourself?

• GTAglezga likes this

Gunslinger_GK
  • Gunslinger_GK

STRR Lieutenant

• Members
  • France

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:29 PM Edited by Gunslinger_GK, 19 June 2014 - 12:30 PM.

it was done a while ago, some scenes were pretty close from the original trailer, others lacked few or many details and some even looked better.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:30 PM

Do it yourself?

This. 

If you want something done, do it yourself. Rather than asking someone else to give up multiple hours of their life for nothing in return. 

• GTAglezga and one55 like this

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:14 PM

I suggest waiting till the PC version comes out. Because you would have the video editor and that would make thinks way easier. Also, trainers or mods to manipulate peds, time of day and weather. This would definitely be needed in the jewel store heist. To make everyone wear their bugstar outfits during the loud approach.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

Wait for the PC. It'll be far easier to do video editing and camera angles then.

Besides, isn't there a lastgen setting in the build logs, so we can simulate the console graphics.

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:45 PM

Do it yourself?

This. 

If you want something done, do it yourself. Rather than asking someone else to give up multiple hours of their life for nothing in return.

I would gladly do it but i dont have a screen recorder and i know there would be no point to the comparison if i just use my camera pointed at my tv.
  • Sting4S likes this

Yofriends
  • Yofriends

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:17 PM

In that case, Snapmatic is your friend ;)

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:27 PM

In that case, Snapmatic is your friend ;)

Lol my snapmatic doesnt work. Everyime i take a picture it says my account is not permitted. This started in october. In september i could take pictures and upload to social club but not anymore. I contacted rockstar and they said its a glitch and they dont know what to do.

Thankyou rockstar

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:46 PM Edited by Pepperjack, 19 June 2014 - 05:46 PM.

Buy a capture card, better yet wait till pc version and remake trailer 1 and 2 with that, Better graphics etc

MrSemiFunny
  • MrSemiFunny

hay

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

Impressive idea. I want to see a remake or parody of the character trailers

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:19 PM Edited by Sting4S, 20 July 2014 - 10:21 PM.

This is something I've always wanted to see and I thought it had been done already. Unfortunately, OP, I don't think it'll be done until the PC version comes out. That'll make it a little easier to shoot and record and then edit.

Do it yourself?

This. 

I know right. This should be the answer to every single request out there.

Sarcasm aside, a lot of YouTuber's are willing to "waste" their life in order to create fun fan-made trailers just like what the OP is requesting. Maybe the OP doesn't share the same level of creativity or talent that many YouTuber's have and so he's requesting that somebody else does it. Another thing to note is that the people who make these type of videos are not wasting their life if they're enjoying what they're doing. And it's not like they're not getting anything in return, usually they get a lot of feedback in their comment's section, as if they really care though; I mean most of these type people create such videos for the experience, not for the rewards. Use your common sense.

And I'm getting very tired of the pissy, arrogant and smart remarks you've been posting around the forum lately. Please stop.

• CartmanKusanagi and Delta India Echo like this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Uncle T

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:29 PM Edited by Xerukal, 20 July 2014 - 10:31 PM.

Should be easy to recreate when the PC version comes out, granted you have basic experience with the video editor. Someone who really spends a lot of time with the editor will have no trouble making a very authentic recreation, I would think. I'd give it a go some time after release, but I haven't seriously used the IV video editor in a long time.

Pretty sure the PC version (without mods) will blow any promotional media we've seen so far out of the water. Though I think the first trailer holds higher meaning for some people, since it has a unique feel that, according to some, is lacking in the last gen versions people ended up getting. But hey, with the proper atmospheric touches (visual or otherwise), the new versions might very well bring back some of that magic...

GtaV Is Coming To Pc
  • GtaV Is Coming To Pc

It's Happening

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:12 AM Edited by GtaV Is Coming To Pc, 21 July 2014 - 04:17 PM.

Well if someone did make a comparison, the whole thing would roughly be like....

Trailer 1

trailer1_008.jpg

Now

3tnBrGo.jpg

Trailer 1

640px-Cropduster_GTA_V.jpg

Now

865-1280.jpg

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:59 AM

Well if someone did make a comparison, the whole thing would roughly be like....

Trailer 1

trailer1_008.jpg

Now

3tnBrGo.jpg

Wait until next-gen or PC. It'll look somewhat like trailer 1, albeit not quite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users