Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you think R* are waiting for next gen to release Heists?

42 replies to this topic

Poll: Next gen? (134 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think R* are waiting for next gen to release heists

1. Yes (80 votes [58.39%])

Percentage of vote: 58.39%

2. No, we will receive heists before next gen. (57 votes [41.61%])

Percentage of vote: 41.61%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:01 AM

Simple question. Do you think we will have heists before gta5 on next gen consoles?

If you voted No, explain why.

I personally think we will not see heists before next gen.

Seventh Shin
  • Seventh Shin

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:18 AM

We will get them before or at the same time, not after. So there's that.

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:21 AM

Well I voted no, so I suppose I better explain myself. The official word from the most reliable source we have (Newswire) is this

"We are very sorry for the delay, and are working hard to bring them to you as soon as we can."

So as it stands, they maintain they are coming to this gen , when who knows but ill believe them..

However, I wouldnt be surprised if they used the online Heists to sell next gen copies to people not willing to buy the game again.

• Khaos89 likes this

Queen
  • Queen

GTAF Commissioner

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:23 AM Edited by QUEEN--ROCKS, 19 June 2014 - 01:24 AM.

We'll see them before next gen.  But I wouldn't hold your breath.

Johan
  • Johan

Super!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:27 AM

I used to believe them when they said we'd get it weeks after Online launched... then again when they said Spring... but now I fully believe we'll get them around the same time as the newer version.. whether it's a few weeks before or right on launch.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:32 AM Edited by Khaos89, 19 June 2014 - 01:32 AM.

Yes, we won't see them until after, if ever.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:35 AM

However, I wouldnt be surprised if they used the online Heists to sell next gen copies to people not willing to buy the game again.

And like sheep, people will go right along and purchase the game again... lol.

Purchasing a game twice just to play heist... smfh. I can honestly see people doing this. LMFAO

• Khaos89 and I.haigh like this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:36 AM Edited by Khaos89, 19 June 2014 - 01:36 AM.

Purchasing a game twice just to play heist... smfh. I can honestly see people doing this. LMFAO

Most have already said yes to re-buying just for improved graphics. I'll be playing it but no money will be coming from my pocket.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:39 AM

Most have already said yes to re-buying just for improved graphics. I'll be playing it but no money will be coming from my pocket.

f*ck that. I'll be playing newer games by then. Like seriously, Halo 2 Anniversary this fall and the Halo 5 beta. #weback

By then it'll be - GTA: Online? ain't nobody got time for dat

• Khaos89 likes this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:42 AM

f*ck that. I'll be playing newer games by then. Like seriously, Halo 2 Anniversary this fall and the Halo 5 beta. #weback

Fair point, I've played GTA V/Online for approx 2 hours in the past 6 months. I'll probably play it once to see how it looks and never pick it up again.

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Big Bold Black Bear Balls

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:43 AM

Meh, I am not sure but when they do release I am sure they will not be worth the wait.
  • godziller likes this

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:47 AM

Well they f*ck up more than they fix with every update so they should completely scrap heists and every other pos update and fix there game.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:49 AM

Fair point, I've played GTA V/Online for approx 2 hours in the past 6 months. I'll probably play it once to see how it looks and never pick it up again.

Man, I played for like 20 minutes yesterday (after not playing since the High Life). The sh*t froze on me (no big surprise there) and when I went to reboot I got that failed to find saved files bullsh*t and said f*ck it.

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:11 PM

Well I voted no, so I suppose I better explain myself. The official word from the most reliable source we have (Newswire) is this
"We are very sorry for the delay, and are working hard to bring them to you as soon as we can."

So as it stands, they maintain they are coming to this gen , when who knows but ill believe them..

Interesting response, you bring up a good point. Thank you for explaining why you voted how you did.

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:22 PM

I think that's pretty much a given, I mean, they gotta advertise their next gen version as best as they can.

ISPOOLIN
  • ISPOOLIN

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:30 PM

I would be highly suprised if we seen then before Christmas. 

Original Sin
  • Original Sin

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:36 PM

I voted for Both, because I could.

I honestly don't care about Heists anymore. Haven't since January.

RicoPPP
  • RicoPPP

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:53 PM

lets just hope that al the whiners wont buy gta on next gen. so that only the thru fans will remain. they will release heist when its finished. why would you think they gonna save it for next gen that just a stupid thought. they already said they going to put loads of extra content to next gen. so telling that :r*: is waiting with heist because next gen wouldn't have enough extra content is a bad joke. the only thing they are waiting to release is the sp:dlc.

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:54 PM

Bitch they might be

Weazur
  • Weazur

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:01 PM

It would be kind of a kick in the balls to the people who play on 360/PS3 and have been waiting for them since launch.

I really hope they come out before the next gen release. :/

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:04 PM

I don't think they are intentionally sitting on them until next gen comes out, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:05 PM

We'll never get them. Rockstar is fueled by frustration and is laughing at us all.

• godziller likes this

Shadow_Titan17
  • Shadow_Titan17

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:05 PM

At this point, they might as well.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:09 PM

Yes, I can't see why they were delayed yet again, unless they're going to be something spectacular if released on the PS3/360.

9 months seems like a little much.

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:11 PM

I voted yes. Before the next gen version was announced, I thought they were just being lazy with the development and also probably had a ton of problems developing the heists. I think this still happened, but I think they also probably figured they could create a bigger buzz about them if they release the heists alongside the next gen versions. It leaves them with more time for big testing and whatnot if they're actually done by now. And if the heists offer big payouts, they might as well sell more cash cards over the summer before making money becomes easy again.

And if there aren't any heists by the time the next gen version is out, then we'll know something is very wrong with getting the heists to work Online.
  • Zee likes this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:12 PM

I voted no because I believe that in essence, GTA5 on PS3/XBox360 is a, "beta test", for GTA5 on PS4/XBox1.

They'll release it, like they've released all the other content, so they can iron out the kinks and perfect the product for the newer consoles.

statistic
  • statistic

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:18 PM

to be honest, I'll be surprised if they actually release GTA on next gen this year at all...  maybe next spring?   I think we'll have hiests here first, but not anytime soon.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:21 PM

they better not be!

but it could very well be the case with those greedy bastards

they'll do anything to make an extra buck it seems 

even if that means lying to loyal customers in order to sell more next gen copies

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:27 PM

Simple question. Do you think we will have heists before gta5 on next gen consoles?

If you voted No, explain why.

I personally think we will not see heists before next gen.

Your poll asks one question and your post asks the opposite question. Your results will likely be corrupt.

I could not say with large, emboldened, underlined and exagerated text any harder that NO they will not delay hiests for next gen.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Tha Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:38 PM

I hope they just get rid of it so people can just shut the hell up about it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users