Photo

Three days into a smoking party

7 replies to this topic
ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:00 AM

Hey.  I had an idea recently.  I was thinking about the story DLC that's coming out soon, and the whole idea of "the continuing adventures of MFT."  I was thinking there's two things they could do - make it a prequel, or make it a continuation.  Prequel sounded like a good idea, except none of the characters' stories would overlap, which was sort of the point of GTAV's plot direction, whereas continuation makes use of the canon ending which, let's face it, whether you hate Michael or you hate Trevor, you know which one is the dev-intended true ending, unlike with GTAIV.

So a continuation makes more sense going forward with the whole deal.  There could still be flashbacks and sh*t, but I had this idea - what if the story of a prequel was told not as part of the DLC, but as a big machinima.  I mean, the original San Andreas had one, and who didn't love The Introduction?  That movie was the sh*t.  Something like that would make sense, and I had an idea of how the plot would unfold.

Michael's story:

Michael is a fat washed-up ex bank robber.  By day he hangs out with his neighbor Hayden day trading, golfing, and sitting down at the marina staring at his yacht.  He drinks a lot and watches old Vinewood crime dramas, and brags about some of the sh*t that he pulled back in Carcer City and Ludendorff, but after Jimmy, Tracey and Amanda leave him alone in the living room drunk and feeling sorry for himself about being a depressing has-been.  He collapses on the floor and thinks back to pulling scores in Yankton with Trevor and Brad and all the fun they had.  He then remembers the FIB cornering him, hauling him in, threatening to murder him, his friends and his family and sh*t, and then one of the agents, Norton, takes a massive risk by proving him with a set of instructions and kicking him loose.  He remembers making the call that sealed Brad's fate and sits there crying drunkenly like a big blubbering baby before getting to his feet, hulk-smashing something expensive that Amanda bought that they don't need, and then goes to look up the number of a good shrink.

Franklin's story:

Davis High class of 2005.  F and LD come home from school one day and run into Demarcus, Stretch and Slim Skillz.  The OGs give them a couple of guns and some money and go tell them to go over to Gerald's place.  They get there and find Gerald nursing a wound and a couple of homies cleaning up a pile of broken sh*t.  He tells them some Ballas came rolling through looking for money and found his stash and made off with it.  On the way out, a homie comes running up saying the guys who hit the place were spotted at the gas station at the end of Grove.  F and L are about to hit the place when Gerald tells them to take their colors off first - the OGs have something planned and they don't want the Ballas to know who hit them.  This wastes valuable time and even though F and L manage to kill one the other speeds off.  The next day they run into JB, Tonya and F's cousin Tavell hanging out across the way with some Ballas.  They head over and see one of the Ballas is Chili D, and the pot they thought they saw them smoking is crack.  F sends Tavell home with an insult and a well-placed threat and starts giving JB and Tonya sh*t.  A car pulls up - it's Demarcus and Stretch.  They tell the young homies there's a meeting - attendance is mandatory, they have to guard the place, and don't attack the Ballas who'll be there unless attacked or ganged up on.  Confused, they do as ordered.  On the way back, they get chased by police, who open fire.  F and D make it home but the car with Stretch, Demarcus and Slim is wiped out.  Later on, after the cars and helicopters have gone away, F sits in his aunt's house sweating, pacing, and checking his phone.  He gets a knock on the door.  It's Slim's sister Tanisha.  Crying, she hugs Frank and tells him Stretch and Demarcus got arrested...and Slim was dead on arrival.

Trevor's story:

The war Trevor waged against the Lost MC is won in V and fleshed out in GTA Online, but how did it start?  Trevor's been living in Blaine County for ten years, and as many people around town know him, obviously there were happier times.  Trevor makes mention of making plans while three days into a smoking party.  I'm guessing this is what happened: Trevor's minding his own business bouncing naked off the walls of his trailer when Ron comes a knocking and tells him some guys from The Lost want to meet him.  Everything goes well and he ends up invited to a party.  Along the way, he runs into another party, some Gathering of the Juggalos type deal where he meets a few morons including this one dumb kid named Wade who's getting ripped off by his friends who are really kinda-sorta more like hipsters than juggalos.  T lures them away and slaughters them in the desert with a machete.  He then gets the kid, Wade, all f*cked up and invites him to the biker party he's going to.  By the time they get there they've smoked all the meth they had on them which causes some of the bikers to be a little dismissive of them which Trevor takes as disrespect, even though he gives his buddy Larry a call.  He DOES have just enough crystal for ONE of the partiers though: a girl named Ashley.  They run off, smoke, and f*ck.  The next day Chef and the O'Neals show up.  They're all drinking, smoking, eating some cheap bar food they got in bulk from some desert weirdo called Mushroom Hank when a Mexican gangbanger named Ortega shows up and starts a fight with Larry and a couple O'Neals.  Just as it looks like the party's about to get ruined, he apologizes, and Johnny takes him somewhere to talk privately.  Ortega comes out later, shakes hands with Johnny, and drives away.  Trevor makes note.  On the third day Trevor hears somebody making fun of that Maude lady's looks and goes up to correct his manners and/or face.  This draw's Johnny over, who's high, drunk and already angry about something, and now that creepy dealer the invited has just slugged out one of his boys.  Johnny doesn't start in with the fists, he starts talking sh*t about Trevor's bummy, ugly, meth-addled, creepy, rapist, failed pilot ass to his face in front of everyone.  Trevor's like "Oh yeah?"  And then they fight.  A few cheap shots later and Johnny's beaten the sh*t out of Trevor.  While nobody's looking, T reaches for a baseball bat, but then starts counting Lost brothers and decides against it.  He then finds Ron and Wade and they leave.  On the way back home, they stop at the Yellow Jack Inn and get kicked out for getting in a fight and leaving a dead guy.  The owner blames it on the bikers but bans Trevor.  As they get home, T begins talking about plans for revenge.

• burnzy187, kj2022, Lelouch vi Britannia and 6 others like this

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:26 AM

Damn, that's the best idea I've ever read in a long time. R* should really take this idea into consideration! (I'm serious, no sarcasm)

chrome0702
  • chrome0702

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:53 AM

Damn that was good

fac316
  • fac316

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:23 PM

That was beautiful man.............what V should've been (Still can be w. the dlc)

EDSTEROK
  • EDSTEROK

Going to Los Santos

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:26 PM

Great write-up Chris!

I would love a prequel as opposed to branching out other characters like in lV.

I personally would like to see one on Franklin. Before I played the game I was really looking forward to playing Franklin (SA nostalgia mostly), but straight away I was introduced to a whiny, complaining, foul mood hood rat.

I wished Rockstar would had made him more optimistic and "down" in the early missions and as they failed we could've been on board with him feeling fed up. Instead of seeing him at the end of his rope, I'd like to be able to play through what got him that way.

Of course going back in time with a three would be best!

Special Members
  • Special Members

Der Hund abides!

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:19 PM

If this happened, and you would see Johnny K beating up Trevor, Drunken Cowboy and nobum62 would jizz their pants.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ey b0ss, got skippy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

How did TPI's and the Lost MC feud start?

Simple, Trevor is a greedy f*ck.

D-N-A
  • D-N-A

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:33 PM

Great write-up Chris!

I personally would like to see one on Franklin. Before I played the game I was really looking forward to playing Franklin (SA nostalgia mostly), but straight away I was introduced to a whiny, complaining, foul mood hood rat.

I wished Rockstar would had made him more optimistic and "down" in the early missions and as they failed we could've been on board with him feeling fed up. Instead of seeing him at the end of his rope, I'd like to be able to play through what got him that way.

Great write-up Chris!

Just to let u know bruh, a "hoodrat" (a term that's not really used anymore) is a FEMALE. A lot of ppl get this wrong for some reason, but that's what it is. Not trolling, just letting you know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users