Photo

Patch 1.14 Creator Changes

19 replies to this topic
Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:22 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 22 June 2014 - 06:12 PM.

Nothing extensive but things I noticed:

Dynamic Props

- Vending Machine

- Ticket Machine

Vehicles Added

- Panto

- Glendale

- Rhapsody

- Blade

- Warrener

- Pigalle

- Jet (The big airport Jumbo Jets)

Actors Added:

- Ballas South

- Ballas East

- Professionals

Actor Animations

- Seashark Sitting

- Seashark Standing

- Prisoner Breakout

- Taking Photos

- Place Briefcase

- Guard Waving

In the Capture Creator, Actor weapon selection is messed up. 

(Weapon Stated) - (Weapon they're actually using)

Gusenberg Sweeper - Unarmed

Health - Baseball Bat

Unarmed - Knife

Jerry Can - Minigun

Molotov - RPG

Tear Gas - Grenade Launcher 

Sticky Bomb - Heavy Sniper

Grenade - Sniper Rifle

Micro SMG - Sawn-Off Shotgun

Assault Shotgun - Pump Shotgun

Carbine Rifle - MG

Assault Rifle - Combat MG

Grenade Launcher - Advanced Rifle

Sniper Rifle - Assault Rifle

Combat MG - Assault SMG

MG - Micro SMG

Pistol - Vintage Pistol

Some variations bug out and don't let you set which types. I cannot change the Variation off a Hillbilly 2 under the Male Pedestrians category since it keeps reverting to random every time I press left/right on the D-pad. 

You can no longer switch vehicle classes on certain vehicles by picking them up again. 

The Ramp props received updated textures. They now look a lot nicer and more woody. 

That's what I found out so far. No doubt I missed something, there's probably even more bugs that came with the update to which I haven't encountered yet. 

• mikezilla2, UniqueAsh and Titania like this

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

Why? Because cash cards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:41 AM

Wow, that weapon bug is pretty huge. One thing I noticed is that the list is missing the minigun and RPG (unless you left those off intentionally because they work normally).

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:03 AM

More changes:

-Professionals are selectable again in actors

-New actors in the gang member category: Ballas East and Ballas South

-Vehicles no longer auto switch when picking them up

-In a related but horrible change, off-menu vehicles are gone in capture mode. The maps that had them still appear to work as normal, and you can copy an existing map with off-menu vehicles in it and select the vehicles on the map.

-In the weird category, they also added the Jumbo Jet as a vehicle (as a vehicle you can place, it is not selectable for air races). It holds two characters. The only place I've found that is large enough to place it where you have enough runway to take off is in the northwestern corner of the airport. I tested it out a little bit and was not able to find a valid location at the Sandy Shores or Grapeseed airports.

• Pastry likes this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:11 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 19 June 2014 - 01:20 PM.

Wow, that weapon bug is pretty huge. One thing I noticed is that the list is missing the minigun and RPG (unless you left those off intentionally because they work normally).

I listed all of the weapons , you can give them a Minigun or RPG. Select Molotov and he will use an RPG,  Jerry Can and he will use a Minigun.

More changes:

-In a related but horrible change, off-menu vehicles are gone in capture mode. The maps that had them still appear to work as normal, and you can copy an existing map with off-menu vehicles in it and select the vehicles on the map.

-In the weird category, they also added the Jumbo Jet as a vehicle (as a vehicle you can place, it is not selectable for air races). It holds two characters. The only place I've found that is large enough to place it where you have enough runway to take off is in the northwestern corner of the airport. I tested it out a little bit and was not able to find a valid location at the Sandy Shores or Grapeseed airports.

Well that's a shame. No more Skylift then... 

The Airport is restricted. Any way of setting it there? I might make an unarmed GTA Capture involving the Jet. If you could give me some advice on where it can be used, I would appreciate it. 

I noticed you can even set it as a respawnable vehicle. Oh the plans I have with that...

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:48 PM

I just noticed another thing. The ramp props look a lot nicer now. Fully detailed in wooden lines. Look at them at a closer angle and you'll see. 

Izzy Glitch
  • Izzy Glitch

GTA CONTENT CREATOR and DIRECTOR

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:48 PM

they added the dynamic objects Snack Machine and ticket Machine.

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

Rockstar Verified Creator

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

It blows my mind how this stuff gets green-lighted for release as if nobody checked it to see if there are any problems. 

But people keep buying R* games so I guess there is no motivation for giving a crap.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:14 PM

Apparently you didn't fully read what I said  :miranda:

It blows my mind how this stuff gets green-lighted for release as if nobody checked it to see if there are any problems. 

But people keep buying R* games so I guess there is no motivation for giving a crap.

It's the community too. For instance, it's really hard getting people to play capture modes because no one is interested because they're bad at them. 

I hosted a capture of mine with clear text at the bottom of what to do. They guy kept running in circles and yelling ''Wut is dis?!?'' while the ENTIRE time he had highlighted text under his screen, saying exactly what he had to do. Which was to pickup the car and deliver it. 

Most people that play GTA Online are morons which leads to less people playing captures because they can't follow simple instructions other than ''KILL'' in DM's. 

Which is why Rockstar doesn't address the capture creator due to it's low popularity. They focus on the majority of complaints or issue reports they receive. And at the moment, those are usually

''GIVE US A FLYING CHROME JET PACK!'' or ''Why did you reset my rank?!? My nephew's sister's cousin's boyfriend hacked my rank to 8000 and used god mode! This game is broken! fix it!''

I blame Rockstar and society in my case. 

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:31 PM

I listed all of the weapons , you can give them a Minigun or RPG. Select Molotov and he will use an RPG,  Jerry Can and he will use a Minigun.

More changes:

Well that's a shame. No more Skylift then... 

The Airport is restricted. Any way of setting it there? I might make an unarmed GTA Capture involving the Jet. If you could give me some advice on where it can be used, I would appreciate it. 

I noticed you can even set it as a respawnable vehicle. Oh the plans I have with that...

Per my post you can place it in the northwest corner of the airport. Take the road behind the mod shop in La Puerta. Go through the gate and there's a parking lot on your right. Right behind that parking lot is a small portion of the airport where you can place items, checkpoints, vehicles, etc. Its the area around and to the left of the orange lights. You have enough room to place the Jumbo Jet there (slight to the left of the lights, and lightly beyond the lights. It's not really all that practical for GTA though since you can only place 1 jet there.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:57 AM

With clipping I managed to place 6 individual jets in 3 different airport locations on the airstrip. If you're on PS3 I can link you the jobs to see for yourself. 

Basically what you do is, you grab a Vestra, place it somewhere, pick it up again, quickly press left on the D-pad and then X. You have to press them quickly, one after the other, almost at the exact same time. Keep spamming that and where ever you can place a Vestra, you'll place a Jet. 

Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:04 AM

Some of these are from 1.13...

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:26 PM

With clipping I managed to place 6 individual jets in 3 different airport locations on the airstrip. If you're on PS3 I can link you the jobs to see for yourself. 

Basically what you do is, you grab a Vestra, place it somewhere, pick it up again, quickly press left on the D-pad and then X. You have to press them quickly, one after the other, almost at the exact same time. Keep spamming that and where ever you can place a Vestra, you'll place a Jet. 

Ah, didn't realize this was doable with vehicles (I'm xbox btw). Well that's nice, at least it makes using the jets possible at other airports. Did you test the other locations? I'm thinking only Sandy Shores and the actual airport have enough room for taking off.

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:40 AM

It's the community too. For instance, it's really hard getting people to play capture modes because no one is interested because they're bad at them. 

I hosted a capture of mine with clear text at the bottom of what to do. They guy kept running in circles and yelling ''Wut is dis?!?'' while the ENTIRE time he had highlighted text under his screen, saying exactly what he had to do. Which was to pickup the car and deliver it. 

Most people that play GTA Online are morons which leads to less people playing captures because they can't follow simple instructions other than ''KILL'' in DM's. 

Which is why Rockstar doesn't address the capture creator due to it's low popularity. They focus on the majority of complaints or issue reports they receive. And at the moment, those are usually

''GIVE US A FLYING CHROME JET PACK!'' or ''Why did you reset my rank?!? My nephew's sister's cousin's boyfriend hacked my rank to 8000 and used god mode! This game is broken! fix it!''

Okay but let's be honest here, we both know deep down we want flying chrome jet packs.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:01 PM

Okay but let's be honest here, we both know deep down we want flying chrome jet packs.

No. Deep down I do not want flying chrome jet packs. 

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:48 PM

Yes you do, throw in a ramp or twelve and you'd be all over it. Resistence is futile.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:28 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 22 June 2014 - 06:10 PM.

Yes you do, throw in a ramp or twelve and you'd be all over it. Resistence is futile.

You don't know me at all.

Ah, didn't realize this was doable with vehicles (I'm xbox btw). Well that's nice, at least it makes using the jets possible at other airports. Did you test the other locations? I'm thinking only Sandy Shores and the actual airport have enough room for taking off.

So far I only tested Fort Zancudo and the Airport. You can indeed take off at both locations. 

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:39 PM

they added a third group of merry weather security and still no invincibility patched in capture creator.. lazy f*cks.

mon246
  • mon246

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:23 PM

You don't know me at all.

2edgy4me

Noobie
  • Noobie

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:05 PM

Oooh...... Actors drop weapons now....

Just wish they'd attack other unarmed actors....

The Grapeseed
  • The Grapeseed

Crackhead

• BUSTED!
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:03 AM

Wish the dubsta was added, especially for capture modes. Come on get it done!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users