Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you own a Bravado Buffalo S?

151 replies to this topic

Poll: The Bravado Buffalo S (463 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you ever owned a Buffalo S? If so, when and how did you acquire it?

1. Yes, I bought it legitimately after the "I'm Not a Hipster" update. (99 votes [21.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.38%

2. Yes, I glitched/duped one into my garage AFTER the "I'm Not a Hipster" update. (2 votes [0.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.43%

3. Yes, I glitched/duped one into my garage BEFORE the "I'm Not a Hipster" update. (239 votes [51.62%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 51.62%

4. No, I have never owned a Bravado Buffalo S. (123 votes [26.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.57%

Do you still own a Bravado Buffalo S?

1. Yes, I've had the same one in my garage since I acquired it. (212 votes [45.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 45.79%

2. Yes, but it is not the original one that I owned. (You got rid of it/lost it, but either regretted the decision and acquired a new one or got rid of it so you could get another one with a different special setup from the single-player save editor) (40 votes [8.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.64%

3. No, I sold it/got rid of it either to get some quick money or make room for another car. (51 votes [11.02%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.02%

4. No, I recently sold it/got rid of it due to it being available for purchase. It is no longer "rare" and that fact was the only reason I kept it. (32 votes [6.91%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.91%

5. No, it was unwillingly taken from me by some unexplained glitch (it lost insurance and got destroyed/other horrible glitch took it). (1 votes [0.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.22%

6. No, I've never owned a Bravado Buffalo S, but now that it can be bought, I plan to get one soon. (36 votes [7.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.78%

7. No, I've never owned a Bravado Buffalo S and I'm not currently planning on getting one. (91 votes [19.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.65%

What is your opinion on the Bravado Buffalo S being added to SSAA for purchase in GTA: Online?

1. As a legit player, I think it's great that this vehicle can finally be acquired by legitimate means, even if I don't plan on purchasing one myself. (217 votes [46.87%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 46.87%

2. As a legit player, I've never had an interest in this car, so I don't really care that it was added. It's just another car I won't be purchasing. (37 votes [7.99%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.99%

3. As a legit player, I just don't like the Bravado Buffalo S. The fact that it was considered a "non-legit" car for so long just makes me wish they never would have added it, and maybe even just taken it from the people that owned it. (9 votes [1.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.94%

4. As a player that doesn't consider him/herself "legit", I approve of the fact that it is now legitimately available for everyone to purchase. The more people with access to it, the better! (74 votes [15.98%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.98%

5. As a player that doesn't consider him/herself "legit", I'm indifferent towards the fact that it can be purchased and it doesn't affect my opinion of the vehicle, or whether I own it or not. (67 votes [14.47%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.47%

6. As a player that doesn't consider him/herself "legit", I don't like that it can be legitimately purchased because the vehicle is no longer considered "rare" or "special" or "modded". (59 votes [12.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.74%

Vote Guests cannot vote
GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:31 PM

What I don't get is why there is suddenly an increase in Buffalo Ss when it was one of the easiest cars to get. All you had to do was ask someone to dupe it for you. It's not like the Space Docker where everyone lost theirs and it wasn't insurable

Because that would be cheating and that's a gateway to R* hell.

AwesomeJokeGTA
  • AwesomeJokeGTA

GTA Player :D

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:35 PM

What I don't get is why there is suddenly an increase in Buffalo Ss when it was one of the easiest cars to get. All you had to do was ask someone to dupe it for you. It's not like the Space Docker where everyone lost theirs and it wasn't insurable

Because that would be cheating and that's a gateway to R* hell.
It's more like going out of bounds than cheating

Cmdr_Shepherd
  • Cmdr_Shepherd

How's that for a slice of fried gold?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:46 PM

Don't have one, and despite the temptation to recreate the matte black Chargers from 'Fast Five', I don't really see myself getting one - but I do think it's cool that these things are slowly but surely getting added to the in-game websites. Anything that adds more choice/variety for players can only be a good thing, IMO.

That, and if it makes just one more glitch pointless and obsolete, then it's all for the good...

• McManus84 likes this

Shadow_Titan17
  • Shadow_Titan17

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:50 PM

Bought it, kept it for an hour, then sold it.
  • reform likes this

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:09 PM

Not yet...I am suspended. But, I will.

• gagemb9918 likes this

Christian21J
  • Christian21J

I have small junk

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:18 PM

Love
0_0.jpg

Spoiler

• pajkosinjoSRB likes this

pajkosinjoSRB
  • pajkosinjoSRB

What kind of name is Soap?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:22 PM

I loved the car since the release of GTA V.

104222374059725495418491.jpg

103846114059636995427344.jpg

• Sugar Free Nos likes this

iamcornholio
  • iamcornholio

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:43 AM Edited by iamcornholio, 24 June 2014 - 12:43 AM.

Does it have the same mods that Franklin's does in SP? Kinda thinking about getting one, and maybe replacing my gang Buccaneer with this.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

"Sucks to your ass-mar."

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:49 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 24 June 2014 - 12:51 AM.

Does it have the same mods that Franklin's does in SP? Kinda thinking about getting one, and maybe replacing my gang Buccaneer with this.

Yes Franklin drives a Buffalo S. They're exactly the same.

Only peasants refer to it as "Franklin's Buffalo". The astounding and massive Bravado Motor Company didn't make a special Buffalo for some 20-something kid that lives with his aunt in Davis.

Me saying that isn't directed to your question. Just stating that Franklin's Buffalo only differs with it having his plate.
  • Jolly SWAGman, slowburn29 and hentai_posse like this

Username113
  • Username113

EST time

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:04 AM

Had mine from when sp-mp was easy, still got it, don't care it's for sale and easily obtainable I still enjoy beating the crap out of it until pieces fall off. Make everything purchasable, only way it will affect my decision on what stays and goes is if I like something else more than what I have. Nothing saints people keeping cars for rarity reasons, I just like having cars I want to drive (and they come out in freeroam and are usually unlocked. Drive it-blow it up, who cares. A couple button presses and it's 1/2 a block away from me)

RJX74
  • RJX74

United We Stand; Together, We Fall

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:29 AM Edited by RJX74, 24 June 2014 - 04:43 AM.

My favorite car in the game. I'm a fan of the 2012 SRT8, so i was really happy when franklin walked over to his in Franklin and Lamar.  I've Owned one since October for online, and have driven it 95% of the time. The car does fish tail every now and then but I've driven it so long I know how to correct. Definitely will be in my garage for GTA 6 (unless they go with the 2015 charger).

The Beast/The Bitch: 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Here's the first day I got it:

Spoiler

SteelerMonkey746
  • SteelerMonkey746

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:34 AM

I love the car simply because of the engine sound and the Nascar-like appearance upgrades. And it is fun to drive as well.

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:48 AM

had one on my main character back in the day, super cool car but sold it to make some room 
bout to buy one for my second character :D

squasher
  • squasher

Armed to the teeth.

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:59 AM

the Buff MKII is the first car i ever "duped" off someone. and that was last October, and ive had one every since.

0_0.jpg

and since mine is Epsilon Blue with "K1FFL0M' Yankton plates, id still consider it kinda "rare"  ;)

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:10 AM Edited by jcph3, 24 June 2014 - 05:29 AM.

I've owned "Franklin's Buffalo" probably 50 - 75 times since starting my 2nd character in December. I'm sure it was Franklin's and not an MKII or S because Franklin drove it to Franklin's LSC and had it modded for free each time before it showed up on my driveway!

The regular Buffalo is for the Top Gear kids like OP, who hate on spoilers and custom tyres.

I've owned it a dozen colors and configurations, I'll always have one in my garage

0_0_1.jpg

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:13 AM

jmAs0hZ.jpg
killer 

• Bombshock and Sugar Free Nos like this

Old-Tired-Grumpy
  • Old-Tired-Grumpy

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:57 AM

I purchased a Buffalo S  a couple of days ago,

thinking after reading  what the website said about it, that it would be classed as a Muscle car, but was wrong about that

However it is my favorite  mission car, because of the 4 doors

I sold my modded regular Buffalo to make room for the Buffalo S, I cant tell much difference in them other than Mods

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:03 AM

I loved the car since the release of GTA V.

104222374059725495418491.jpg

103846114059636995427344.jpg

I like your style
0_0.jpg
I SP2MP'd this a long time ago and have not yet decided if I should sell it or keep it

• pajkosinjoSRB and Sugar Free Nos like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

"Sucks to your ass-mar."

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:22 PM

I'd like to get to 500 votes in the poll. I find it interesting hearing other's opinions on the Buffalo S. Keep 'em coming!

Thanks for participating in the poll.

Choppers
  • Choppers

[Strike Back]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:35 PM

I got rid of my Buffalo because you can buy it now, thus meaning it's not rare. I am above (or was thanks to those Rockstar rats) everyone because I have kewl rare cars. I can't stand out if others have it. Ugh.

Seriously though, it is upsetting knowing that somewhere, someone got rid of this beautiful sex machine due to being able to purchase it.

In other news, I got mine before the I'm not a Hipster Update. Stole it from some poor soul at MMI and duped it, lol.

• We Are Ninja and Sugar Free Nos like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

"Sucks to your ass-mar."

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:49 PM

I got rid of my Buffalo because you can buy it now, thus meaning it's not rare. I am above (or was thanks to those Rockstar rats) everyone because I have kewl rare cars. I can't stand out if others have it. Ugh.

Seriously though, it is upsetting knowing that somewhere, someone got rid of this beautiful sex machine due to being able to purchase it.

In other news, I got mine before the I'm not a Hipster Update. Stole it from some poor soul at MMI and duped it, lol.

Criminal scum!

• Choppers likes this

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:53 PM

I never bought it. I don't really find a use for it since I'm a racer and my non-racing garage is for high-end cars and my two Dubstas (6x6).

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Nineteen

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

Had mine from when sp-mp was easy, still got it, don't care it's for sale and easily obtainable I still enjoy beating the crap out of it until pieces fall off. Make everything purchasable, only way it will affect my decision on what stays and goes is if I like something else more than what I have. Nothing saints people keeping cars for rarity reasons, I just like having cars I want to drive (and they come out in freeroam and are usually unlocked. Drive it-blow it up, who cares. A couple button presses and it's 1/2 a block away from me)

Me too, but I noticed that the insurance bill from MMI has recently gone from like... 458$ to 1200$.  It's more satisfying now when other players blow it up.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:05 PM Edited by senormidget, 26 June 2014 - 08:06 PM.

I brought one in from SP a few months back but didn't really care for it and sold it.

"Rarity" of cars isn't important to me so I'm indifferent to any vehicle being added to the phone store.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

BUFFALOVE

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:08 PM

There should be a sh*tton of em... I used to fully mod em and give them away....just look for the license plate "Light".

;-)

I love you. I've got 4, all from kickass people like you back in the day.

Choppers
  • Choppers

[Strike Back]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:19 PM

Criminal scum!

Haha, that reminds me of this song I listened to hundreds of times. I oughta replay Oblivion sometime, god I love that game.

Spoiler

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

Got both buffalos in my garage, will get one soon in real life, too. :D

Cipher_Oblivion
  • Cipher_Oblivion

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:33 AM

Dodge charger is one of my favorite cars irl, so i always wanted the best buffalo the game could give me from the start. I've had a buffalo in my garage since the beginning, and now i have the buffalo s. Iv'e been waiting a while for the buffalo s to be added to online, so i completely support it's inclusion.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:35 AM

rockstar selling out as usual 

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:42 AM

That's the only car that I've kept throughout my (almost) entire GTA Online experience. A guy duped his for me in exchange for Trevor's Bodhi, which might I add, I recently sold......

Man, I really f*cking regret that.

R.I.P. - Mr. Strawberry Jam, 2013 - 2014.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users