Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you own a Bravado Buffalo S?

151 replies to this topic

Poll: The Bravado Buffalo S (462 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you ever owned a Buffalo S? If so, when and how did you acquire it?

1. Yes, I bought it legitimately after the "I'm Not a Hipster" update. (98 votes [21.21%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.21%

2. Yes, I glitched/duped one into my garage AFTER the "I'm Not a Hipster" update. (2 votes [0.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.43%

3. Yes, I glitched/duped one into my garage BEFORE the "I'm Not a Hipster" update. (239 votes [51.73%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 51.73%

4. No, I have never owned a Bravado Buffalo S. (123 votes [26.62%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.62%

Do you still own a Bravado Buffalo S?

1. Yes, I've had the same one in my garage since I acquired it. (212 votes [45.89%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 45.89%

2. Yes, but it is not the original one that I owned. (You got rid of it/lost it, but either regretted the decision and acquired a new one or got rid of it so you could get another one with a different special setup from the single-player save editor) (39 votes [8.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.44%

3. No, I sold it/got rid of it either to get some quick money or make room for another car. (51 votes [11.04%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.04%

4. No, I recently sold it/got rid of it due to it being available for purchase. It is no longer "rare" and that fact was the only reason I kept it. (32 votes [6.93%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.93%

5. No, it was unwillingly taken from me by some unexplained glitch (it lost insurance and got destroyed/other horrible glitch took it). (1 votes [0.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.22%

6. No, I've never owned a Bravado Buffalo S, but now that it can be bought, I plan to get one soon. (36 votes [7.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.79%

7. No, I've never owned a Bravado Buffalo S and I'm not currently planning on getting one. (91 votes [19.70%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.70%

What is your opinion on the Bravado Buffalo S being added to SSAA for purchase in GTA: Online?

1. As a legit player, I think it's great that this vehicle can finally be acquired by legitimate means, even if I don't plan on purchasing one myself. (216 votes [46.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 46.75%

2. As a legit player, I've never had an interest in this car, so I don't really care that it was added. It's just another car I won't be purchasing. (37 votes [8.01%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.01%

3. As a legit player, I just don't like the Bravado Buffalo S. The fact that it was considered a "non-legit" car for so long just makes me wish they never would have added it, and maybe even just taken it from the people that owned it. (9 votes [1.95%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.95%

4. As a player that doesn't consider him/herself "legit", I approve of the fact that it is now legitimately available for everyone to purchase. The more people with access to it, the better! (74 votes [16.02%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.02%

5. As a player that doesn't consider him/herself "legit", I'm indifferent towards the fact that it can be purchased and it doesn't affect my opinion of the vehicle, or whether I own it or not. (67 votes [14.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.50%

6. As a player that doesn't consider him/herself "legit", I don't like that it can be legitimately purchased because the vehicle is no longer considered "rare" or "special" or "modded". (59 votes [12.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.77%

Vote Guests cannot vote
jjbinks4
  • jjbinks4

Dammit giantsgiants

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:48 PM Edited by jjbinks4, 19 June 2014 - 08:48 PM.

I used to, until Rockstar screwed up and made this available for all players.
f*ck you Rockstar

xMaxinatorx
  • xMaxinatorx

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:49 PM

i personally love the option to buy it, because i don't wanted to glitch it when it was possible.

• MitchMaljers likes this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

GTAF's Best Scrub 2014

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

The regular Bravado Buffalo needs more love.

Yeah, you should be able to properly remove the skirts/bumpers and throw the exhausts from the FIB or Police Buffalo on there.

I actually like the body style of the Buffalo/FIB/Police better, but I hate the "sporty" look the Buffalo has with it's skirts and bumpers.
  • UP9390 and hentai_posse like this

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

They just need to make it to where you can get the Front Bumper the FIB Buffalo has, and change the Grille Type on the Older Buffalo (I would like an option to make it Black).

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

All I want for Christmas is proper matchmaking. :(

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:55 PM

When I started a new character, I SP-to-MP'd a fully-modded Buffalo S right after I bought my apartment. I still have it to this day. :D

0_0.jpg

• Sugar Free Nos likes this

TheJackalSega
  • TheJackalSega

Levelled Up

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:55 PM

I sold mine yesterday after having it in my garage for months.

But it's k - I still have one in my second character's garage.

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:02 PM

I used to, until Rockstar screwed up and made this available for all players.
f*ck you Rockstar

lol people who want to feel elite in a video game. And its always been one of the more commonly owned vehicles. you were never the special snowflake you wanted to be, even in a video game

• AlmightySo, TheJackalSega, Sugar Free Nos and 3 others like this

mareepx
  • mareepx

R.I.P 'Top 5 most rarest cars' topic :(

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:12 PM

I bought one legitimately on tuesday, I've never glitched.

The Buffalo S is a great looking car, with a great sound to match, and it feels different to drive than any other car, even the normal buffalo which is odd I guess.

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:59 PM Edited by Ballistic Jello, 19 June 2014 - 11:02 PM.

Excellent poll NOS. Thanks for writing out good questions and covering all conceivable answers, this is a rarity here.

Yeah, you should be able to properly remove the skirts/bumpers and throw the exhausts from the FIB or Police Buffalo on there.

I actually like the body style of the Buffalo/FIB/Police better, but I hate the "sporty" look the Buffalo has with it's skirts and bumpers.

This this this. If you could apply default skirts or "none", along with front and rear bumpers, I would probably own a MK1. The ground effect treatment destroys the look of the car, IMO.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

GTAF's Best Scrub 2014

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:06 PM

Excellent poll NOS. Thanks for writing out good questions and covering all conceivable answers, this is a rarity here.

This this this. If you could apply default skirts or "none", along with front and rear bumpers, I would probably own a MK1. The ground effect treatment destroys the look of the car, IMO.

Well, in between making posts to make people have a giggle, raving about scubadave, and getting people who hate money glitches all worked up, I also make a good thread and some decent posts every once in a while.

Also, agreed on the Buffalo.
  • scubadave likes this

u53rn4m3
  • u53rn4m3

Anti-Illuminati

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:42 PM

I bought one as soon as I saw it on SSAA.  I've always wanted one but didn't want to glitch to get it.  It's now my favorite car to drive, absolutely love it.

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

LOL

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:28 AM

I'm just glad there's a proper name for it now.

Vince4542
  • Vince4542

Animu and Mango freak

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:31 AM

I just bought one today, I'm really glad they added it for Online Frank's car is pretty dope performance wise and customization 

Jak2bossbf3
  • Jak2bossbf3

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:47 AM

NOS can you post a pic of your buffalo?

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

What do I put here?

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:49 AM

I've had one way before the update. Still have it. :^:

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:55 AM

I had three at one point, had them for a some what long time.  Then when the business update came out I needed room so I sold one.  Then I sold another to make room for a comet.  I still have one and will never get rid of it.

Dannnisaur
  • Dannnisaur

Heroic Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:59 AM

I owned a regular Buffalo before the update came out and sold it before the update came out as well. I picked one up as I was planning on using it during missions because of its capacity and okay performance, but decided to sell it not too long after because I didn't like the car's appearance in the least. In my opinion, it's way too ugly - its body is unappealing, it has an ugly engine sound, and overall just didn't fit well in my garage.

The Buffalo S isn't that much different to me.

I think it's nice though, of Rockstar to finally allow it to be obtained via legitimate means.

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:59 AM

I got my buffalo S from the OG days when duping was a few clicks away XD i think it was Bio who gave it to me or her friend in the same lobby, those were the days.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

GTAF's Best Scrub 2014

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

NOS can you post a pic of your buffalo?

Well, my snapmatic doesn't work, but I'll see if I can get one of my friends to take some pics. I also need to get pics of all my other cars as well.

I got my buffalo S from the OG days when duping was a few clicks away XD i think it was Bio who gave it to me or her friend in the same lobby, those were the days.

Yep, those were the good ol' days. Back when all the fun stuff could be stored, missions payed decently, and everything was still fresh and new.

I miss those days.

ISPOOLIN
  • ISPOOLIN

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:04 PM

I had wanted one for forever. Didn't want to glitch it in though, so I was a very happy player when they put it in the game. Bought it before any of the new cars haha

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

GTAF's Best Scrub 2014

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:41 PM

I had wanted one for forever. Didn't want to glitch it in though, so I was a very happy player when they put it in the game. Bought it before any of the new cars haha

I hope you're enjoying it!

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:56 PM

I remember wanting this in Online at launch, and unfortunately it wasn't available. It was a let down and I didn't understand why something like this wasn't there.

I eventually acquired one months ago and still use it quite often. It's simply a fun car to have and use, it's nothing serious.

All the talk of people not wanting certain vehicles any more because they're readily available to the masses leaves me dumbfounded. I cannot make any sense of why get rid of something or why have something simply because it's "uncommon". Have it because you like it. Get rid of it because you don't.

That said it's great to see that this was added for purchase. I'm on the fence about that part though because at this point, EVERY vehicle should just be added. There are a few remaining that can be acquired from the street but not from any website. I think I would honestly prefer this to be available online, but be an uncommon vehicle to come across (Tailgater, Nemesis, etc). 

Either way it's a welcome addition in my book and it's just as much fun for me now as it was when i first got it.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

GTAF's Best Scrub 2014

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:04 PM

I remember wanting this in Online at launch, and unfortunately it wasn't available. It was a let down and I didn't understand why something like this wasn't there.

I eventually acquired one months ago and still use it quite often. It's simply a fun car to have and use, it's nothing serious.

All the talk of people not wanting certain vehicles any more because they're readily available to the masses leaves me dumbfounded. I cannot make any sense of why get rid of something or why have something simply because it's "uncommon". Have it because you like it. Get rid of it because you don't.

That said it's great to see that this was added for purchase. I'm on the fence about that part though because at this point, EVERY vehicle should just be added. There are a few remaining that can be acquired from the street but not from any website. I think I would honestly prefer this to be available online, but be an uncommon vehicle to come across (Tailgater, Nemesis, etc). 

Either way it's a welcome addition in my book and it's just as much fun for me now as it was when i first got it.

Yeah, the only vehicles left that can't be gotten are the Dubsta 2, upgraded Speedo, and I think you still have to use an insurance glitch to get the normal Burrito, but it doesn't hold upgrades.

Hopefully, with them making the Hot Rod Blazer support upgrades, when it previously did not, maybe they'll add all of the vans as well and make them support upgrades.
  • G37 likes this

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:08 PM

Contemplating selling mine now that it's commonly available. I turned it into an FIB-looking car so I keep it mostly for looks. It's the fastest 4-door which is nice but for 4-door style and elegance nothing tops the Felon. And for 4-door safety, nothing tops the Sandking XL with double bars (bulletproof rear). So the Buffalo S doesn't excel in anything. 

LOES
  • LOES

Gojira

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:08 PM

I guess good job on R* for finally adding it to ssaa but sp to mp b4 1.14 was definitely the way to go, just such an awesome ride, aggressive grille with a sick taillight

CaptainJoe
  • CaptainJoe

Still Alive

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:29 PM

I glitched mine in back in the cop cars in garage days. I'm happy that it's up for sale so I don't get people following me around and asking how to get the car anymore.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

GTAF's Best Scrub 2014

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:00 AM

I hope everyone is enjoying the Buffalo S.

judge dread 24
  • judge dread 24

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:39 PM

i own one now...................

0_0.jpg

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

GTAF's Best Scrub 2014

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:25 PM

i own one now...................
0_0.jpg

Looks good!

It's great that you can get it legit now.

AwesomeJokeGTA
  • AwesomeJokeGTA

GTA Player :D

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:29 PM

What I don't get is why there is suddenly an increase in Buffalo Ss when it was one of the easiest cars to get. All you had to do was ask someone to dupe it for you. It's not like the Space Docker where everyone lost theirs and it wasn't insurable

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users