Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you own a Bravado Buffalo S?

151 replies to this topic

Poll: The Bravado Buffalo S (468 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you ever owned a Buffalo S? If so, when and how did you acquire it?

1. Yes, I bought it legitimately after the "I'm Not a Hipster" update. (101 votes [21.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.58%

2. Yes, I glitched/duped one into my garage AFTER the "I'm Not a Hipster" update. (3 votes [0.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.64%

3. Yes, I glitched/duped one into my garage BEFORE the "I'm Not a Hipster" update. (240 votes [51.28%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 51.28%

4. No, I have never owned a Bravado Buffalo S. (124 votes [26.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.50%

Do you still own a Bravado Buffalo S?

1. Yes, I've had the same one in my garage since I acquired it. (216 votes [46.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

2. Yes, but it is not the original one that I owned. (You got rid of it/lost it, but either regretted the decision and acquired a new one or got rid of it so you could get another one with a different special setup from the single-player save editor) (40 votes [8.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.55%

3. No, I sold it/got rid of it either to get some quick money or make room for another car. (51 votes [10.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.90%

4. No, I recently sold it/got rid of it due to it being available for purchase. It is no longer "rare" and that fact was the only reason I kept it. (32 votes [6.84%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.84%

5. No, it was unwillingly taken from me by some unexplained glitch (it lost insurance and got destroyed/other horrible glitch took it). (1 votes [0.21%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.21%

6. No, I've never owned a Bravado Buffalo S, but now that it can be bought, I plan to get one soon. (37 votes [7.91%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.91%

7. No, I've never owned a Bravado Buffalo S and I'm not currently planning on getting one. (91 votes [19.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.44%

What is your opinion on the Bravado Buffalo S being added to SSAA for purchase in GTA: Online?

1. As a legit player, I think it's great that this vehicle can finally be acquired by legitimate means, even if I don't plan on purchasing one myself. (221 votes [47.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 47.22%

2. As a legit player, I've never had an interest in this car, so I don't really care that it was added. It's just another car I won't be purchasing. (37 votes [7.91%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.91%

3. As a legit player, I just don't like the Bravado Buffalo S. The fact that it was considered a "non-legit" car for so long just makes me wish they never would have added it, and maybe even just taken it from the people that owned it. (9 votes [1.92%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.92%

4. As a player that doesn't consider him/herself "legit", I approve of the fact that it is now legitimately available for everyone to purchase. The more people with access to it, the better! (75 votes [16.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.03%

5. As a player that doesn't consider him/herself "legit", I'm indifferent towards the fact that it can be purchased and it doesn't affect my opinion of the vehicle, or whether I own it or not. (67 votes [14.32%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.32%

6. As a player that doesn't consider him/herself "legit", I don't like that it can be legitimately purchased because the vehicle is no longer considered "rare" or "special" or "modded". (59 votes [12.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.61%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:40 PM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 18 June 2014 - 08:43 PM.

Due to the decent success that was my previous thread and poll of this nature, Do you own an Albany Roosevelt, and the fact that I am GTA Forums self-proclaimed #1 Bravado fanboy, I figured that I would make this thread since my favorite vehicle in the game that is able to be stored in your GTA: Online garage, the Bravado Buffalo S, is now available for purchase on SouthernSanAndreasAutos.com as part of the recent "I'm Not a Hipster" update.

The Bravado Buffalo S, formerly known as the Bravado Buffalo Mk 2, and known to filthy peasants as "Franklin's Buffalo", has been able to be stored in your garage since the launch of GTA: Online, but has never been able to be "legitimately" obtained until now. People who owned it, or wished to own it, could only do so by taking advantage of a duplication glitch and having someone duplicate it for them, or by taking advantage of a glitch that allowed you to bring cars from GTA V single-player to GTA: Online. People could do this glitch without using the single-player save editor and just bring in Franklin's personal one, or they could take advantage of the save editor to add special things such as North Yankton plates, custom plate text, custom colors, and all sorts of other cool stuff.

Now that it is available to purchase for everyone for $93,000 on SSAA, I'd just like to know how many people have owned it since before this DLC, owned it previously, recently got rid of it due to it not being "rare" or "special" anymore, and how many people are now owners of a brand new, legit Buffalo S.

Feel free to leave your thoughts on the vehicle and it's addition to SSAA for purchase. You're also welcome to share some pics of your Bravado Buffalo S in this thread to help further the conversation, but The Bravado Appreciation Thread would probably be a good home for them as well. Please try not to turn this into a car debate. This thread isn't about the Exemplar, Felon, Sultan, or any other 4-door, this thread is about the Bravado Buffalo S.

Thanks for participating in the poll!

• ScratchWasAlreadyThere likes this

Dottie
  • Dottie

So Predictable

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:42 PM

Had one multiple times

sold it to make room & lack of use

• GTA Master and TimelyMeerkat like this

Clueless Muffin
  • Clueless Muffin

Previously named Rockwheels.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:44 PM

Glitched one from a friend during the mission duplication car glitch days. I still have the same one.

And yes, I'm happy everyone now can buy it because driving that car got me too much hate from randoms.
  • Sugar Free Nos likes this

Dillono
  • Dillono

Tell me, do you bleed?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

My first car  was a Bravado Buffalo, but not a Bravado Buffalo S, but I never saw much of a difference.

PoopyThomas
  • PoopyThomas

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

Glitched it in, kept it ever since, but lost one of mine to slot 1 glitch. Best car ever, since the IRL Counterpart is so sexy <3

PancakePoon
  • PancakePoon

Pancake Lover

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:46 PM

this poll

Spade115
  • Spade115

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:47 PM

I have one when everyone was bringing them in and someone helped duplicate one for me. Same one Ive had since, It dosnt bother me that others have access to it now, happy actually I know some people who couldnt bring them over sp2mp and can now get it without problems. lol

statistic
  • statistic

not running for anything.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:51 PM

I SPMP'd one a few months ago, but I still consider myself a legit player.  Is that wrong?

I still have it, but it's on the short list of cars to go when something I want more comes along.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:54 PM Edited by reform, 19 June 2014 - 07:29 AM.

I'm glad it can now be purchased.

Now that it's not a special-snowflake-mobile, I think people will reflect on it's performance more realistically and not over-rate it due to snowflake-bias.

• 8up local likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:57 PM

I did for a long time but i rarely drove it and yes i did keep it mainly because it's rare. I sold it and replaced it with the merthmobile

#Iguessi'mahipster

• MajorVienna likes this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:02 PM

I'm glad it can now be purchased.

Now that it's not a special-snowflake-mobile, I think people will reflect on it's performance more realistically and not be over-rate it due to snowflake-bias.

I still love it just as much as I ever have and I think it performs great.

If anything, I'm glad that this will reduce the amount of people who own it but don't like it. Since it's not a contender in sports races, and if you want a 4-door your better off getting the Exemplar so you can have the best racing coupe, the only people who will own it will be the people who like the car for what it is.

Also, if you chose options 3 or, to a little lesser of an extent, 6 on the 3rd question, that's just selfish. I hate that I had to include an option for that type of opinion, but I've got to try to cover all of the bases.  

• Ninja_Gear and reform like this

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:02 PM

I still have the one I painstakingly SP ---> MP after 1.13.  Love the look and sound of the vehicle.  I'm happy they made it purchasable because if I ever sell the one I have, I can buy another one whenever I want.

Bang...

0_0.jpg

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:06 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 18 June 2014 - 09:07 PM.

I glitched mine in over half a year ago. Loved this rare car from the start. That being said, i didn't glitch it in because its rare, but because i like this car a lot. And its good to see its available for everyone now. I don't get it why some people go all bananas about something not being rare anymore. Its not like it was rare the past half a year. Everyone who really wanted one already did glitch one in by now....

iliev77
  • iliev77

NCR Ranger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:16 PM

glitched mine and it is my third one,just love this car with the neon blue color

AwesomeJokeGTA
  • AwesomeJokeGTA

GTA Player :D

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by AwesomeJokeGTA, 18 June 2014 - 09:43 PM.

Guy glitched it in for me after I asked him to
Fell in love with it and it's been in my garage for a long time and I use it frequently as my work car
However I'm slightly disappointed that it's available now because now everyone can have one and I won't feel special driving one :(

blackindia
  • blackindia

blackindia78

• Members

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:51 PM Edited by ktm_ryder, 18 June 2014 - 09:53 PM.

I dont own the S now. Did glitch it once but it felt wrong and I got rid of it shortly after. Might get one soon. At least im happy its available now.

I have had 3 regular buffalos and do still own one right now. Im actually come to like them very much. It was also my first PV Online.

0_0.jpg

• Sugar Free Nos, Complete and 8up local like this

Fonshway
  • Fonshway

Miss Los Santos 2015

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:51 PM

I had mine before the update. I liked the looks, but not so much it's performance. Sold it to make room for one of the newer cars.

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

Prince

• Members
  • Liberia

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:53 PM

I have a headache and what is this poll

In short, no, I don't own one.. if only I didn't fill my second garage with useless cars that I got seriously attached to.. sigh.

Gallioni Pepperoni
  • Gallioni Pepperoni

≧◔◡◔≦

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:02 PM

Glitched one in my garage a long time ago, still have it, it's one of my favorite cruise cars.

Eamonn3
  • Eamonn3

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:03 PM

I own 2 of the special versions now.

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:11 PM

Its a bit pricey but when I had one I loved it until I needed room.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:15 PM

There should be a sh*tton of em... I used to fully mod em and give them away....just look for the license plate "Light".

;-)

JOEsAGGRESSIVE
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:35 PM

awesome car. Have had it since November. Dupped a guy my sabre turbo and rat-loader for it.

(here's my pic, sorry its just a link)

http://i.imgur.com/gL9v8IG.jpg

• blackindia and Sugar Free Nos like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:47 PM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 19 June 2014 - 02:47 AM.

awesome car. Have had it since November. Dupped a guy my sabre turbo and rat-loader for it.
(here's my pic, sorry its just a link)

http://i.imgur.com/gL9v8IG.jpg

Next time, add the BBcode [ img ] link here [ /img ] without the spaces and you'll post the pic.

Like this:

gL9v8IG.jpg

Nice Buffalo.
  • blackindia, manicmechanic71 and TimelyMeerkat like this

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:48 PM

Got it for the 1st time yesterday. Love it. Hi Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos and Ronzilla187 like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:50 PM

Got it for the 1st time yesterday. Love it. Hi Nos

Hi bby.

I'm glad you're enjoying the Buffalo S!

JOEsAGGRESSIVE
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:57 PM Edited by return-to-innocence, 18 June 2014 - 10:57 PM.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/gL9v8IG.jpg[img]

no dice

Twin Turbo
  • Twin Turbo

I blacked out my tail lights so they work less

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:57 PM

I don't care for the car, but I am a little bit upset that it went on sale because it's harder to spot the douches that glitched to get the car in the first place.

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:58 PM

Had since about the first week of online! :D

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:03 PM

I had two at one point, I sold one because I didn't need a second one so I could purchase some different vehicles.

The one I currently possess is a Marked Unit painted in Black. I just wish we could remove the trim on the front sides, it looks bad when the car is white because it stays Carbon Black. Overall, it is an excellent vehicle. To anyone who sold it because it's no longer rare, you're an idiot and your argument will be considered invalid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users