No Missions, Can't enter Safehouse?

4 replies to this topic
Radeon
  • Radeon

Mia San Mia.

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:45 PM Edited by Pyroshox, 18 June 2014 - 02:46 PM.

Hey Guys, I was playing LCS earlier today when I encountered a glitch that may make me start the game over from very close to the beginning.  I was getting the call from Vincenzo about the "Portland Chainsaw Masquerade" mission, when i think I got hit by a car or something happened that caused the voices to get cut off, but the phone was still in Toni's hand, and I could not enter my safehouse.  I went and wasted myself, and did a race mission, but when I got back to my safehouse, I still could not enter it even though Toni had put away his phone after I wasted myself and started back at the Hospital.  Now, Vincenzo won't call me, and the mission marker is not in front of his office.  If anyone knows how to fix this problem please tell me.

Thanks in advance, Pyro.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

Reload the save. That should fix the problem.

Radeon
  • Radeon

Mia San Mia.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:59 PM

Reload the save. That should fix the problem.

That's why I said I would probably have to start over, I was just leaving my PS2 on at night and not saving.  :cry:

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:17 PM

Unfortunately, that is the only way. I think that the game still believes you're answering the phonecall (since you can't enter safehouses and all missions vanish from map when talking on the phone). Glitches like that usually stick through the session.

Make sure to save regularly in case that happens again.

Radeon
  • Radeon

Mia San Mia.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:38 PM

Unfortunately, that is the only way. I think that the game still believes you're answering the phonecall (since you can't enter safehouses and all missions vanish from map when talking on the phone). Glitches like that usually stick through the session.

Make sure to save regularly in case that happens again.

Okay, thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users