Psp lcs vs ps vita lcs

6 replies to this topic
seanzo1234
  • seanzo1234

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:46 AM

Which is better for gta liberty city stories should i download it on my vita or buy it on my psp is there a difference between the 2 or does it matter i just need to know which handheld to get it on also if u can u tell me the differences between the 2.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:58 AM Edited by GTAKid667, 18 June 2014 - 07:59 AM.

The game itself is the same on both the PSP and Playstation Vita, but the Vita will allow you to assign unused parts of the console (such as the right analog stick, as it doesn't exist on the PSP) in the settings menu (Which is brought up by holding the PS Button). Here is a full list of what can be done in the settings menu on the PS Vita:

• Enable/Disable Bilinear Filtering
  • Assign Right Stick (You have the option to copy the job of another button here, so, for example you can make the right stick do the same job as the left stick)
  • Camera (Front or Rear)
  • Enable/Disable Colour Space
  • Assign Touchscreen (So that, for example, touching the bottom left of the screen will act as an X button)
  • Delete PSP™Game Stored Content

I assume this may be the same for GTA VCS as well.

seanzo1234
  • seanzo1234

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:25 PM

GTAkid667 thanks for the info but wht would you recomend because i have a vita an psp so which should i get and if you have a ps vita is there multiplayer

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:42 PM

I don't think there is multiplayer for the PS Vita version of the game - There is the multiplayer option in the menu, but I believe this is just because it is a port of the PSP version, and, it doesn't work to my knowledge.

I don't really know which to recommend as they are both extremely similar, but, maybe you'd prefer to get it on PSP due to its multiplayer feature.

seanzo1234
  • seanzo1234

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:14 PM

Sorry to bother you but one last question do you play on psp or ps vita PS do u have a multiplayer acount cus mabey we can play

seanzo1234
  • seanzo1234

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:05 AM

You guys tell me what you prefer or think is better ps vita or psp for gta that would be cool so i no what to get it on

CartmanKusanagi
  • CartmanKusanagi

Dang It, Bobbeh!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:10 AM

If you get it on the PlayStation Store, you'll be able to transfer it to both your PSP and Vita (if the two are linked with your PSN account). You wouldn't even have to pay twice or anything; just try it on both and see which system it looks better on to you :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users