Psp lcs vs ps vita lcs
Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:46 AM
Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:58 AM Edited by GTAKid667, 18 June 2014 - 07:59 AM.
The game itself is the same on both the PSP and Playstation Vita, but the Vita will allow you to assign unused parts of the console (such as the right analog stick, as it doesn't exist on the PSP) in the settings menu (Which is brought up by holding the PS Button). Here is a full list of what can be done in the settings menu on the PS Vita:
- Enable/Disable Bilinear Filtering
- Assign Right Stick (You have the option to copy the job of another button here, so, for example you can make the right stick do the same job as the left stick)
- Camera (Front or Rear)
- Enable/Disable Colour Space
- Assign Touchscreen (So that, for example, touching the bottom left of the screen will act as an X button)
- Delete PSP™Game Stored Content
I assume this may be the same for GTA VCS as well.
Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:25 PM
Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:42 PM
I don't think there is multiplayer for the PS Vita version of the game - There is the multiplayer option in the menu, but I believe this is just because it is a port of the PSP version, and, it doesn't work to my knowledge.
I don't really know which to recommend as they are both extremely similar, but, maybe you'd prefer to get it on PSP due to its multiplayer feature.
Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:14 PM
Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:05 AM
Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:10 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users