The Best Ever GTA:OF Member Sports Classics Car Showdown: The Nominati
Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:27 PM Edited by shootingallovertheplace, 17 June 2014 - 10:50 PM.
Whatsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup Los Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantooss! A big hello from me and a hearty welcome to the Seventh Edition of the Best Ever GTA:OF Member Car Showdown (The Nominations)
Quick shout out to our previous Champion [email protected] with his beautiful Blacked Out Mesa
Now though folks, it's time to get naked, get bathed, and come on down for a good ole hearty meal, cause we bout to have ourselves a rowdy lil showdown. Put on your Reeboks, dust off that VCR, that's right peeps, we going classic in the
Here's how it's kicking:
ENTRY RULES *******READ THIS FOR BONUS RP*********
1. One entry
2. One picture
2a. Additional pictures allowed via a spoiler tag directly under your first picture
3. One car
4. Car must be of the sports classics class. Sports Classics is deemed to be the cars within this link http://socialclub.ro...ports-classics/
5. Entry must be your own car (past or present)
6. Picture must be qualified
6a. Qualified picture must meet all of the following criteria. Where criteria is subjective I will make a final decision:
-Car is main focus
-Car has minimal damage
-Good distance from car (ie not too far away)
-No image enhancement
-One car in picture (unless immaterial)
7. All modifications to your entry must be achievable through LSC standard. This excludes license plates and paintjobs
7a. Any mods done via glitches are also prohibited
8. Entry must have a title
**BREAKING RULES MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION**
1. If you like a car and feel it deserves a place in the Finals, give it a Like. This counts as a nomination
2. You are free to make as many nominations as you like, but please no spamming
3. Entries are open for the next few days, with nominations closing soon after.
1. Qualification for the finals is achieved upon an entry reaching a specific number of nominations*
2. Previous winner is granted auto entry, however can still be nominated to determine it's listing in the Finals
*The number of nominations required for a place in the Finalists will be determined once the nominations are closed in fourish days time.
The aim is to have 10-20 finalists, so if you wanna know in advance if your entry has qualified, have a look through the thread and see if you're in that top 10 or round about it.
The reason for determining the amount post-nominations is due to the current unpredictably on the amount of entries/nominations.
***COMPLAINTS*** ****IF YOU DONT LIKE THE SHOWDOWN READ THIS BIT****
-If you suspect an entry should not be qualified then feel free to ping me a PM explaining why and I'll 'ave a butchers
-Do you disagree with the qualifying cars? Please throw on over a PM
-If you think you've got an idea or suggestion on how to improve the contest, or have constructive criticism then feel free to make a post, PM or whatever
-If you're upset about something, please PM me and I'll try and sort it
THE FINAL RULE ***SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT FFS***
-This thread is for a laugh. Feel free to show off, adore, ponder, insult, bait and brag all you want but let's keep it civil and good natured.
With that being said, why don't we all have ourselves a lil Showdown and see them Classics!
Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:43 PM Edited by [email protected], 17 June 2014 - 09:53 PM.
Santa's Little Helper:
I know the colour is hideous ,the wheels are shocking and it isn't perfect composition, but it was Christmas and it's the only picture of a sports classic I have haha.
I no longer have any cars in this category but I might get the new Lampadati in a few weeks tho. (So I need inspiration )
Good luck to everyone!
- JOEsAGGRESSIVE, Shootinalloveryourface and OG_CHuckLeR like this
Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:45 PM Edited by ModderX, 19 June 2014 - 04:05 PM.
Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:53 PM
@adam just wanted to point out the car in the spoiler pics have different rims.
- Shootinalloveryourface likes this
Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:54 PM
Yankton plates. Is this allowed?
- ///M likes this
Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:24 PM
It's nighttime right now in my game. Waiting until daylight. Reserved.
The world hold's its breath, haha.
- Keegeroo likes this
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users