So what are you guys doing this summer

93 replies to this topic
Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:21 PM

I've got 3 weeks left until I start summer band practice so I don't know. I've wasted my summer trying to get out of the house and wanting to do more stuff but that never worked. I thought about getting a job but I don't have a car, how will that help me go anywhere that I want to go? It's too late to get one anyway, I mean in 3 weeks I'll be busy. What a sh*t summer, 90% of it spent indoors and not wanting to be indoors.

Ryan
  • Ryan

• Canada

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:20 PM

Lol Netflix... Honestly it sounds a great job. Especially if you're getting paid handsomely by the hour which I assume you must be being a coastguard and all. If it's not busy then you can just chill which makes the money easier to earn.

The people that use the waters they are windsurfers and kayakers?

For a summer job the pay is pretty good but even if it wasn't I'd still do the job. No windsurfers in the area but there are occasional kayakers. Most of the vessels in the area are pleasure craft, sailing vessels, fishing vessels, and commercial vessels. 

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

fkyou

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:24 AM

Hopefully heading to the Oregon coast for a surf sesh w/ boyfriend. Potentially going camping beginning of August with his family as well. I think we'll be kayaking or canoeing? I'm not sure, but either way I'm excited because I've never done either. Other than that, school, studying, working, and exercising.  

Mzeppelin
  • Mzeppelin

The Don

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:50 AM

This summer:

Work work work, save save save $$$$$

---

That's really about it. Kinda dull to be honest but whatever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users