• This topic is locked This topic is locked
444 replies to this topic
LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:47 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't like color tire smoke? All my cars have white tire smoke. I haven't noticed the new glitch lol.
  • AgentAle47, Twin Turbo and lazyassedlover like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:16 AM

What is wrong with Crew Tire Smokes? I have tried buying on Infernus and Penumbra, it takes away the money but only leaves a check mark on the option that can't be selected. Sure the patch note with a similar bug is only for Buffalo S?

Okay, so it appears I need to change this, do you, or anyone out there have any idea of a list to get this started or should I just state it as a random matter of fact?

Why do I keep randomly spawning at the lighthouse in the middle of nowhere?  My spawn location is set to garage so I'm really confused.

This happens to me as well - spawn is set to garage yet keep spawning at this random lighthouse after any mission. It's really annoying!

After missions you will not spawn inside of your garage or apartment no matter what your spawn locations is set to, this is only for "switching sessions" or coming into online, but as to why you would spawn at a light house I have no idea, are you doing a mission anywhere near this "lighthouse"?

/\ Same @ ksells99 as well /\
It might be an issue just for me. Seems no car accepts crew smoke for me since the last patch.

I wouldn't know, because my crew color is red so I just buy red for $6,000 cheaper, I'll check if it affects me next time I'm on though. lol.

Am I the only one who doesn't like color tire smoke? All my cars have white tire smoke. I haven't noticed the new glitch lol.

I go with red on my Mod-In-Only Cars, but for my Classic Collection I go with "Real Smoke" a color I worked long to make, it has just the right amount of blue, black , and grey(white) in it to make it look like real tire smoke, but I do know they have real colored tire smoke, no need for the pics of the red tire smoke car, lol

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:22 AM

UPDATE: 6:23am CST

-Added "Orange" to the available colors for the "BMX", the, "Cruiser", and the "Scorcher", in the "-Locations a few RARE Vehicles and how to Spawn them:" Glitch @ "http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/".

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

It's On Like Donkey Kong

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:03 PM

You aren't alone. I can't stand colored tire smoke, and quite frankly, neither can the crew I play in.
  • LightningLord, Twin Turbo and lazyassedlover like this

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:02 PM

I see you're recommending going to new sessions to find "rare" cars at spawn points. Going to PS/Gamestore has the same effect and is much more convenient. Can be done repeatedly in invite only. Me and a friend used this method way back at the start to change spawn groups whilst hunting for Mananas and the like (when they were actually difficult to find before spawn rates were altered and more recently before Rockstar started making all the rare cars available to buy) and it still works. Good spots are the parking bays at Mirror Park, the foot entrance to the airport as well as large car park next to the del piero pier and lots of others. I also used to use it to get clean rebels etc. at their specific spawn points. Also worth noting that Super cars don't affect non premium spawn groups.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:26 AM

I see you're recommending going to new sessions to find "rare" cars at spawn points. Going to PS/Gamestore has the same effect and is much more convenient. Can be done repeatedly in invite only. Me and a friend used this method way back at the start to change spawn groups whilst hunting for Mananas and the like (when they were actually difficult to find before spawn rates were altered and more recently before Rockstar started making all the rare cars available to buy) and it still works. Good spots are the parking bays at Mirror Park, the foot entrance to the airport as well as large car park next to the del piero pier and lots of others. I also used to use it to get clean rebels etc. at their specific spawn points. Also worth noting that Super cars don't affect non premium spawn groups.

Thank you, I'll take this into consideration and think of a way to incorporate it into the tutorial, while still trying to keep it small, tidy, and simple.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:28 AM

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 8:29pm CST

-The "-Store/Sell a Vehicle from a Mission/Gang Fight, Wanted by Simeon, -OR- Give to a Vehicle You have Modded to a "Friend";" Glitch also works for "Merryweather mesa" even from a mercenaries. So if you call "Merryweather" and hire the "Mercenaries" to attack someone and stick close to them(so maybe a "friend") and then steal one of their Mesas, then do the glitch, you could store it or sell it for $7500.(@ "http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/")
-The "Crew Emblem" on your PV will disappear if you request it from your Mechanic, Interaction Menu, or if it gets destroyed or impounded.

~Also if someone duplicates your PV it will disappear because it will get destroyed in the process of duplication.
-The Lazer P-996 and the Buzzard Attack Helicopter DO NOT pay the Insurance for Vehicles the destroy.
~Also neither does the Owner.

-$Money/ Insure/ Duplication / Re-Value Glitch

Newly Re-Revised (as of 6/29/14 7:15pm CST)

~I changed the website and vehicle you should have selected while pushing the toolbox, as well as adding a few notes, warnings, and tips. @ "http://gtaforums.com...text-tutorial/" & "http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/".
-Added "Madrazo's House(S)" to the "-Enter Most Interiors:" Glitch @ "http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/".

-Updated the Text Tutorial page, "http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/".

-Updated the Video Only Tutorial Links again, "http://gtaforums.com...en-asking-for/".

\/REMOVED\/

"-Store A Fully Custom Premium Bicycle on the Bike Rack;" Glitch due to the lack of a "-13-car Garage(3 on the bike rack);" Glitch.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:09 PM

I need to get someone to confirm that this is not just me but it appears this may be an unmentioned change.

Make a playlist with multiple tracks or jobs from the same creator and the saving process will automatically reorder them to split them up.

Example playlist with creator A and creator B (when I found this it was with other creeators...not any of my own)

Create list.
A
A
A
B

Save playlist
Open playlist

It will now be
A
A
B
A

The more tracks you add the more it will shuffle them up. I made one last night with 12 races from 5 creators and each was grouped together. What saved was a jumbled up mess.

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:22 PM

Another small thing for your text tut thread that may help...

The current tool box dupe can be done with an empty space. I've used the Ratloader as an example (makes more than Rebel).

So place Zentorno or whatever in slot 1, go through phone order process for ratloader until ready to move tool box, push tool box and reposition car, then purchase ratloader for empty space and jump in Zentorno to dupe over it. You don't have to wait for delivery and it's all done in one process.

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:36 PM

A couple of small glitches people may enjoy....

A:-

I recently discovered that if crew colour is applied to an NPC car, the colour mixes with the original much like it does with metal paints.

So if an NPC car is yellow for instance, and your crew colour is say pure black (0,0,1 is the closest allowed), it will become pure black with a strong yellow under it. This does not work however for purchased cars and has to be applied to the original NPC colour. Don't know if it's 1.14 specific although I doubt it. Can make for some really cool colours that are otherwise unachievable even with a Save Editor as the mix is not like other pearlescent or RGB applications.

B:-

If an NPC car is taken into LSC, the number plate can be altered by changing the base coat colour of the vehicle. Best bet is to use a cheap classic paint and if you have money to burn this can be done infinitely until you find a plate you like. I've know about this for a long time but never shared the info with anyone but friends.

Here's an actual NPC plate on an Asterope (was found like this) that says "BIG K.NOB". Don't know how well that translates for non Brits but over here K.NOB is a euphamistic term for a male appandage. :lol: 0_0.jpg

• supanaut likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:09 AM

A couple of small glitches people may enjoy....

A:-

I recently discovered that if crew colour is applied to an NPC car, the colour mixes with the original much like it does with metal paints.

So if an NPC car is yellow for instance, and your crew colour is say pure black (0,0,1 is the closest allowed), it will become pure black with a strong yellow under it. This does not work however for purchased cars and has to be applied to the original NPC colour. Don't know if it's 1.14 specific although I doubt it. Can make for some really cool colours that are otherwise unachievable even with a Save Editor as the mix is not like other pearlescent or RGB applications.

B:-

If an NPC car is taken into LSC, the number plate can be altered by changing the base coat colour of the vehicle. Best bet is to use a cheap classic paint and if you have money to burn this can be done infinitely until you find a plate you like. I've know about this for a long time but never shared the info with anyone but friends.

Here's an actual NPC plate on an Asterope (was found like this) that says "BIG K.NOB". Don't know how well that translates for non Brits but over here K.NOB is a euphamistic term for a male appandage. :lol: 0_0.jpg

Awesome, when I post these you will be credited, also could you please re-post the pic, using a different site, because I cannot see pics posted from the R*SC and I would really like to see that pic.

("http://postimage.org/" is easy, no sign up, no sign in, and no registration, all 1 click.)

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:16 AM

I need to get someone to confirm that this is not just me but it appears this may be an unmentioned change.

Make a playlist with multiple tracks or jobs from the same creator and the saving process will automatically reorder them to split them up.

Example playlist with creator A and creator B (when I found this it was with other creeators...not any of my own)

Create list.
A
A
A
B

Save playlist
Open playlist

It will now be
A
A
B
A

The more tracks you add the more it will shuffle them up. I made one last night with 12 races from 5 creators and each was grouped together. What saved was a jumbled up mess.

Ah, sorry but I have no idea what this is that you are talking about here, does anyone else experience this. If so, can someone please write this up in a format that I can post, you know more like "My" post-able format.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:40 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 01 July 2014 - 03:14 AM.

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 9:41pm CST

-Added the following information to the "-Emergency vehicles(equipped with a siren) can NOW have the emergency lights WITHOUT the siren." post on the frontpage.

~"~This glitch is active in Single-player."

-The "-Store/Sell a Vehicle from a Mission/Gang Fight, Wanted by Simeon, -OR- Give to a Vehicle You have Modded to a "Friend";" Glitch also works for Lester's Stallion in "Cop's Capacity" for $16,000, the DA's Felon GT in "Out of Court Settlement" for $22,000, and the Witness's Felon GT "Check Out Time" for $9,500.

-Updated the Text Tutorial page, "http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/".

-Added "LSPD Motorcycle" to "-Locations a few RARE Vehicles and how to Spawn them:" @ "http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/".

-Added the following information to the "-Remove parts at LSC normally only done by Save Editor:" Glitch:
~The Sandking SWB & XL: Remove Rollbars or Bullbars
~The Elegy RH8: Remove Rear Spoiler
~The Hotknife: Fenders & Hood (Possibly)

@ "http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/".

Newly ADDED and Confirmed Exploits/Glitches: @ "http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/".

-Get Drunk Forever(without the blurred vision):
-Push "Unpushable" Objects/Items(Dumpsters, Trailers, Storage Bins, etc.)
-Spawn the LSPD Motorcycle in ANY "Online Session"(From "GTA Today"):
-Easy SOLO Invisible Car Glitch;

-Add Crew Color to Normal Paint Color:

-Randomly Change the License Plate Number:

P.S.

What in the HELL is "style & entertainment"? I ask because I got charged a ton of times for it and they are all like $3-4 bucks which makes no sense on GTA, are they simply stealing money back from me or what, does anyone know what this is?

style_entertainment.jpg

Full-Sized:"http://postimg.org/image/bcjrbyc23/"

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:03 AM

big_asterope.jpg

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:17 AM

Spoiler

Thanks, also I have added both "-Add Crew Color to Normal (Stock)Paint Color:" and "-Randomly Change the License Plate Number:" @ "http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/", and you are credited for both. :)

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:00 AM

Cool, thanks man. A small thing but the systemstore method for NPC car spawn groups works in any session. Difference is If done in invite only you'll keep returning to invite only session whereas you may end up in other sessions if done in public lobbies but works just the same and always has.

datganjasmuggla
  • datganjasmuggla

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:42 AM

As for one there's a lot more gross hipsters running around L.S. Also I think they should have just released a old school 1911 pistol, like the 1911 in maifa 2, rather then the antique pistol. 

mikkelhansen
  • mikkelhansen

Mojn då!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:42 AM

What in the HELL is "style & entertainment"? I ask because I got charged a ton of times for it and they are all like $3-4 bucks which makes no sense on GTA, are they simply stealing money back from me or what, does anyone know what this is?

style_entertainment.jpg

Full-Sized:http://postimg.org/image/bcjrbyc23/

Tips for strippers? IIRC they are 2 or 3 dollars per tip. However it's strange that those amounts vary from 2 to 4 dollars...

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:14 PM Edited by Delta India Echo, 01 July 2014 - 08:14 PM.

P.S.

style_entertainment.jpg

Full-Sized:"http://postimg.org/image/bcjrbyc23/"

I think it's the apartment utilities. Showers, TVs, and weed for the bong presumably.

Also, are you making a 1.15 thread?

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:01 PM

No more tool box dupe or drive in garage high end storage by the look of it.

Of course he is, surely we all know SeawallTX's form well enough by now?

I see somebody else has started a thread with the "Ok what has 1.15 changed" title. F*ckin moron.

• Delta India Echo likes this

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:19 PM

Of course he is, surely we all know SeawallTX's form well enough by now?

I see somebody else has started a thread with the "Ok what has 1.15 changed" title. F*ckin moron.

Yup, I saw that, some wannabe who will probably just post official Rockstar sh*t.

I love the in-depth stuff in Seawall's threads.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:38 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 01 July 2014 - 09:39 PM.

@ Everyone

I am updating the 1.15 thread right now, Ciaran was kind enough to make it as soon as the DLC dropped and LOCKED it before it could get taken over or spammed up, and as soon as I can get control of it back into my hands I will press that "post" button and we will have some information posted on it.

P.S.

And about this 1.15 DLC release, Holy sh*t did anyone know it was coming? I mean with a day or 2 notice, This has to have made 1.14 like one of the shortest lived DLCs ever.

• The_Wizzard_73 and Delta India Echo like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:14 PM

The 1.15 thread is up and running over @ "http://gtaforums.com...e-115-changed/"

• The_Wizzard_73 likes this

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

Fair enough SeaWallTx. Apologies to Ciaran.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:43 PM

Fair enough SeaWallTx. Apologies to Ciaran.

LOL, no problem, hell the other 20 asshats, that simply copy and paste their own threads, are morons, they could atleast try reading the list so that they can removes R*s double posts, lol.

ADMIN/MOD PLEASE LOCK/REMOVE THIS THREAD
The 1.15 update is out, so this thread will be no longer relevant.

OK what did "1.15" remove?:

"http://gtaforums.com...e-115-changed/"

• Delta India Echo likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users