Post Your Coolest Stories of LC

7 replies to this topic
Carmen!
  • Carmen!

Just Passing Through..

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:04 AM

Maybe this title could be a little more concise, but if you have any cool moments that you can remember while playing IV, please share. I'll give an example:

Literally 20 min ago, I just had an awesome moment while walking in South Bohan as Niko. Here I am walking down the street to go see Elizabeta. I decided it's best I walk instead of stealing a car just to drive around the corner. So anyway, I walked next to an NPC to hear her answer her cell phone in an angry and disgruntled manner. She argued over the phone with what seemed like a man starting drama. The word 'girlfriend' was thrown in that dialogue too, so I assumed that it was relationship drivel.

But it wasn't too long until I heard a 'thwack' and a 'thud' nearby. Two NPCs were fighting. A Puerto Rican pimp/drug dealer/gangster was fist-fighting a prostitute. I stood there in awe at what befell me. It's been a while since I seen NPC interaction. V deprived me of it. But anyway, I stood there watching with curious peds spectating. The man was winning. Punch! Punch! Punch! The prostitute fell over, and the man kept kicking her until her last health bar dwindled away.

I had to step in. I won't deny. I got some good hits in. As I was about to finish him, I realized that my spectacle of fighting drew the attention of LCPD. They attempted to arrest me, but I ran as fast as I could until I hopped aboard a train above. The sirens wailed below as I made my narrow escape.

So, do you have any cool stories like this? This is why I love IV.

TL;DR: I got into a fight and lost one star
  • ddyoung, Zello and Aaron030792 like this

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:38 AM

My coolest story is probably taking the LCPD on a huge chase into Hove Beach and starting a massive shoot out between the Russian Mob and the cops. There must have been 50 cops (I had 6 stars) vs dozens of mobsters. It was so much fun to watch and then after they shot each other to bits I decided to kill the remaining people and go to sleep in my safe house across the street.

EagleStrike
  • EagleStrike

Yo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:20 AM

I have tons of great stories but I'll share one for now.

So it was Christmas break in 2011 and my cousins from the US came to visit. Anyways the oldest one (4 years older than me) decided to play GTA IV and I watched. She asked where the airport was and I decided to mess with her. I told her to ram her bike straight into a building that would glitch her to the airport. She died hitting the wall and stared at me. I couldn't help but laugh.

Long story short: I tricked my cousin into driving a bike into a wall to teleport to the airport and she died.

WandererNiko
  • WandererNiko

Wanderer

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:13 PM

My coolest story in Liberty City is the shoot-out in the Perestroika. Once I asked Dwayne to help me by sending his boys to my position.

"Follow me, and everything will be ok"

We took the President they were driving and headed to Hove Beach, we were like a mob in a black sedan, going straight to make an attack.

We arrived at night, it was cold, Niko was wearing a dark blue jacket similar to Sasha's in Behind Enemy Lines with jeans, we entered in the Perestroika.

People outside were waiting to enter and enjoy a show, it was dark inside the place, and there were a few guys on a seat.

Suddenly, we shot one of the glasses that were on a table, and we saw that at least five Russians were taking guns from their pockets, Pistols, Uzis, even a shotgun, the guys with me hid behind some tables, I did the same. The shoot-out began.

One of my guys fell down, with his body full of bullets, we managed to kill the rest of the Russians, when we heard "Get down, d*ckhead, I see you!". Police. Three stars. We didn't even know about it. We ran to the back door, we heard shouts from people running away scared, we heard bullets crossing near us, hitting walls.

It was dark, and we were trying to save our lives, we could reach the street, and we went to the front door of Perestroika, where our getaway car was waiting us. 

Finally, we could go to Paint & Spray faster than police. It was already the dawn. We left everything behind our back, and went back to Bohan.

thekillerdonuts
  • thekillerdonuts

Jelly Filled

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:29 PM Edited by thekillerdonuts, 21 June 2014 - 12:29 PM.

My coolest story is when Nico My Cassin is Here

https://www.youtube....h?v=ZrcpS_msu-c

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:02 PM

I was driving somewhat peacefully on Middle park east. Suddenly, An NPC car drives past me and crashes to a Lamp. The Driver died, and then I saw the passenger limping away from the crash area. They weren't even chased by police, so I thought this accident was pretty cool.

SonofYankton
  • SonofYankton

Hugging Niko Belic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:07 AM

One Of my best stories? OK.

I Was having a shootout on the platapus, i shoot a Heil, and it comes down for the sky and kills me.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:31 AM

I have so many stories about Liberty City that I'm beginning to forget some of them. God I wish I could've recorded everything I did in IV between 2012-2013. Here's a story though:

I headed to the crack house near Schottler and since the front door was locked, I headed around to the back of the building and blocked the entrance so that no cop could get it. I then went in the building and hid, thinking no cop would ever find me. All of a sudden, I hear loads of footsteps coming down from above and then a bunch of cops began to invade the run down apartment where I was hiding. After shooting them down, I went to the top floor and found out that they were coming from the other apartment building that was connected to the crack house via a bunch of wood. That shootout I had after finding that out was f*cking crazy and the thunderstorm that followed made it even more suspenseful. Helicopters falling down and exploding, sniping police cars in the distance, blowing cops off the edge of the apartment building. It was fun.

And that was thrilling because I had never done a shootout there before.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users