San Andreas 3D

4 replies to this topic
Cl4ud35p33d
  • Cl4ud35p33d

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:14 PM

So with the tenth anniversary coming up (wow, I feel old...), I think that now would be the perfect time for R* to put out a port for the 3DS!

vORAFxa.jpg

I understand CW didn't sell very well on the DS, but SA could be a different story. If it were a full port, then more people would be likely to buy it. A lot of people love San Andreas and I think it'd work fine on the 3DS! Who else would like to see R* port SA (and maybe even III and VC) to the 3DS?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:48 PM Edited by lil weasel, 16 June 2014 - 06:53 PM.

Isn't it true that Nintendo doesn't support any vulgar Language, or Gore in Violent games? All of which is popular in GTA: SA.

LucarioVercetti
  • LucarioVercetti

Gallade with crutches

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:37 PM

Any GTA that isn't top down should be made for 3DS! Even GTA III!

• Cl4ud35p33d likes this

Cl4ud35p33d
  • Cl4ud35p33d

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:42 PM

Isn't it true that Nintendo doesn't support any vulgar Language, or Gore in Violent games? All of which is popular in GTA: SA.

Nope. Resident Evil, CoD, Manhunt 2, and countless other violent and gory games including vulgar language have been released on Nintendo consoles.

I also remember reading an interview where Reggie Fils-Aime (President of Nintendo of America) said he'd like to see GTAV on the Wii U.

toxluv
  • toxluv

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:56 AM Edited by toxluv, 21 June 2014 - 10:46 PM.

Grand Theft Auto 1 and Grand Theft Auto 2 have also been released on Nintendo Game Boy Color, while Grand Theft Auto: Advance, which was a Nintendo Advance exclusive, and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, although it had explicit contents, have been released on Nintendo Consoles, as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users